Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt (2605 Views)

Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Bigshots001(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=GBTYO post=120628409]It should be obvious that the WEF wants Nigeria to slide into dictatorship so as to make it easier to implement all their Talmudic madness.

Obi is in the race not to win but to dispute and call for election annulment .

Buhari has shown he doesn't support Tinubu and will never see to PDP getting back to power.
Buhari's non support for Tinubu is because he has been ordered not to see to a transition.

There are strong indications that May 29 will not hold and a military coup will seize power from the illegal interim govt.

The Anarcho-Marxist Zionist dunces in the Osubidient movement are working overtime to ensure the perfect storm scenario arises so as to see to a postponement of a hand over ceremony .

Tinubu can never win this election if it's free and fair.
Go and kill yourself man.
Let's just go and take rat poison just like Awolowo did, and if he trys anything funny..the north his master's will kill Remi his wife first, and put him in prison where he will spend the rest part of the year in, and eventually dies there idiot.
Buhari has military to Lagos to flush out touts like you,but you don't want to comment on it, because he is your slave master.
Nkita.
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by GBTYO: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120633268][/quote]

Fool
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Facts
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Bigshots001(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Fool

Bastard
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Fool , ask Naptu2 how I backed your Biafra until you began your land grabbing attempts again and introduced satanic Zionism.

What's there to like about being colonized by OSU slaves of Judas ?

Idiat.

Ask around, and they will tell you about me.

I thought land grabbing started B4 nairaland was created undecided
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by IgOga(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
muykem:
A prophet has once predicted that there will be no election in 2023.

True I see one for YouTube last year saying "God said there will be no elections in 2023" this year he said again " they will first postpone the election by 2 weeks....but even after 2 weeks there will be no election".....well I nor dey believe those things but I am watching the drama

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Rekhina(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
muykem:
A prophet has once predicted that there will be no election in 2023.
Tinubu supporter has spoken
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Rekhina(f): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:
It should be obvious that the WEF wants Nigeria to slide into dictatorship so as to make it easier to implement all their Talmudic madness.

Buhari has shown he doesn't support Tinubu and will never see to PDP getting back to power.

Buhari's non support for Tinubu is because he has been ordered not to see to a transition.

There are strong indications that May 29 will not hold and a military coup will seize power from the illegal interim govt.

The Anarcho-Marxist Zionist dunces in the Osubidient movement are working overtime to ensure the perfect storm scenario arises so as to see to a postponement of a hand over ceremony .

You are becoming so stupid , their are Intels but you got none .
I am from Nasarawa I gat all Intel ,but as a Tinubu supporter u are ,u are trying to be faster than ur slow shadow.
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Rekhina(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
Let me be following this thread. You predicted this a while back, even before all these chaos we are witnessing today.
You bloody confused . Nigeria has always been in problems

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Rekhina(f): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Fool , ask Naptu2 how I backed your Biafra until you began your land grabbing attempts again and introduced satanic Zionism.

What's there to like about being colonized by OSU slaves of Judas ?

Idiat.

Ask around, and they will tell you about me.

Basta...d u are too dull ,it's a shame u are a moslem . That's y we north don't trust Yoruba moslems.
You now accuse mohammadu buhari out of the blues because of that rat tinubu
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by oskopy: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
Stupid and aimless post. what's your purpose of posting this jargon?
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by GBTYO: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rekhina:
Basta...d u are too dull ,it's a shame u are a moslem . That's y we north don't trust Yoruba moslems.

Fool, who is the Muslim ?

Zionist pig
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by FatherOfJesus: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
You have high affinity for conspiracy theories . You are a Dumbo
You no dey tire?

All your post for nairaland na rubbish and conspiracies. Are jusy too stupid?
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Shampoo77: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Foolish post from a foolish and slowpoke man.

quote author=GBTYO post=120628409]It should be obvious that the WEF wants Nigeria to slide into dictatorship so as to make it easier to implement all their Talmudic madness.

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by faceland: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
who would protect cabal if the system fails?
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Rekhina(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Fool, who is the Muslim ?

Zionist pig
python amaka shame on u
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rekhina:
We don’t trust you either
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
faceland:
who would protect cabal if the system fails?

Tinubu will ditch them if he is sworn in..
Re: Buhari Will Not Handover , Cabal Will Assume Power Via An Interim Govt by Penguin2: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
GBTYO:
It should be obvious that the WEF wants Nigeria to slide into dictatorship so as to make it easier to implement all their Talmudic madness.

You should be my number one enemy because of your disdain for Igbos but I’m afraid that you are sometimes right with these things (conspiracy or intelligence) and I don’t know how you do it.

I recall you said in late 2019 that Trump will lose re-election in 2020 due to Covid. As of that time, America was yet to record her first Covid case but it later happened. Trump lost re-election majorly due to his handling of Covid.

Now, you talk about Interim Govt as far back as February 4th, 2023, before the elections happened, and everything you said seems to be happening.

Obi is disputing the result.

People are calling for election annulment and for an Interim Government.

Fingers crossed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Asiwaju 'chopping knuckle' With His Imo Fans / Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Time To Arrest Bola Tinubu Is Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.