Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? (374 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Campaigning To Crash Fuel Price Goes Viral Amid Hike / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Nobody Will Get Kano's 1.9 Million Votes Of 2015 (Video) / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by kay1one(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is trying to play a fast one on Nigerians. He brought Buhari to Nigerians as the solution to our problems. Some dumb folks believed him then.
We all see how that has turned out.
How can anyone believe him now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kmeucCGAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98RGtIdTUQ8
Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by FORHII: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sincerely I don't blame BAT for his aspirations and desire to be the president of this country...it's his constitutional rights as a Nigerian, those that I blame and sincerely angry with are those who are not telling him the truth to his face just because of greed ( their personal gain from his illegal money). The depth of the economic, political and religious problems we are in this country needs a better president than what we have in Buhari, not someone worst than Buhari.
BAT and Atiku tops the last two bottom position of my preferred presidential candidate among all those contesting.
Peter Obi top my number one list.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by lazynairalander1: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
See how tirelessly and with ambitiousness tinubu was campaign for buhari back then only for this betrayals after 8 years to say they owe him nothing.
Anything I see those persons posts I laugh and nod my head because they don't know what is coming. Northern governors have taken a stand and the northerners have no choice than to follow suit.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by Delphi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
And so.....one good turns deserves another, right.
The reality of now make his choice questionable.
Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by alizma: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
But Obi also campaign for Atiku abi you means say Atiku and Obi are the saint in the race ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by Victorclean1: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
T
Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by Tochi3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

A fake muslim campaigning for his Muslim caliphate...with the hope of inheriting 15 Million votes from his muslim masters.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 (video). Who Does He Think He's Fooling? by LordAdam16: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
See how tirelessly and with ambitiousness tinubu was campaign for buhari back then only for this betrayals after 8 years to say they owe him nothing.
Anything I see those persons posts I laugh and nod my head because they don't know what is coming. Northern governors have taken a stand and the northerners have no choice than to follow suit.

Or what?

Buhari and the CPC faction will make an irreparable mistake if they fail to scuttle the Northern governors.

However, I have no faith in Buhari. Babangida or OBJ would have called those Lilliputians to Aso Rock and gave them final warning.

To handle Tinubu and the Governors is not difficult. After all, Yakubu and Emefiele are still in office after the Tinubu camp came after them.

Emefiele is in charge of storing the voting materials for safe keeping. Yakubu will count the votes. The military chiefs are loyal to the C-in-C. But with Buhari even simple things become impossible.

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

Animals In Military Uniform! / BREAKING NEWS: Simon Ekpa Is Out / Obi Cannot Win On Saturday – LP State Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.