Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. (582 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Should She Go For Law Or Journalism? / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by Kingbeewillsee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, am a student of History and international studies in 100lvl in a Federal university who wants to study law. The reason i want to study law is because of Job security and Employment, and also I love my course History and international studies but i just have this fear i won't be able to see a Job after i graduate. The reason i went for History and international studies is cause of my love for History, and i also have a dream of becoming a politician and businessman. I need you guys advice will it be better i do direct entry into 200lvl for law or should I stay at my current course and continue it since i can't tell what the future will hold for me. Your advice will be really helpful.
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by donaldking10: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
without connections, law is useless in Nigeria.
unless u wanna end-up as a charge & bail lawyer.
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by Lukaku12: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
If you have the means/requirement please go for law...
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Follow your passion study history doesn't make you a politician,
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by spinna: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Law is obviously better not only for the prestige but law will expand your brain and u can be self employed
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by Kingbeewillsee(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lukaku12:
If you have the means/requirement please go for law...
Like what requirements
Re: Should I Study Law Or Continue My Studies In History And International Studies. by Kingbeewillsee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
spinna:
Law is obviously better not only for the prestige but law will expand your brain and u can be self employed
I also have another fear which is that of my friends in my department who are going to look at me with disappointment and we promised to graduate with a first class degree, i have a feeling they won't want to be friends with me again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Polytechnic Lecturer Bags Second Degree From UK University / Aisha Yesufu: Why Are They Complaining? / Uniben, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.