Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) (32523 Views)

Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mr Ibu And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newsmic: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Veteran Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu has celebrated his wife, Stella Maria Okafor on her birthday on Monday, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself together with his wife on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Happy birthday, My dear wife! @realiburess , I am so blessed to have you as my life partner, such a beautiful, understanding and encouraging partner,
To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life. Happy birthday my first class
Honey, no words in my dictionary can convey my feelings for you. Thanks for blessing me with Amazing children
Happy birthday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnMMftXtnJ3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
I love watching Mr Ibu movies. He is funny and enjoyable undecided

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good women are to be celebrated, not just on their birthday but everyday.

Happy birthday Madam IBU.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by GratefulSoul27(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy birthday to her

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Baba comedian and him beautiful wife.. congrats to her

39 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by MorataFC: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Short man cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
This man face alone dey make my day grin

HBD mrs. Ibu cool

58 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by MorataFC: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
habsydiamond:
Baba comedian and him beautiful wife.. congrats to her
yeah
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
When you're with the right woman that gives you joy you keep on looking more beautiful everyday but when you're with Hook up girl as wife, I don't know what you will look like.

11 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mthumbie: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nice one. Happy Birthday to his Lovely Wife

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by YbNeverBroke: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Simp praising a cheating wife undecided undecided undecided
Only an ewu would believe or praise a woman undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Man’s getting old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by iceking128(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
First to read
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by federalgodey: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy Birthday ��

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by ZINNYBANKS: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
I hail her too.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Osariemen12: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good one, my fellow simp.
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by lendahand(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ibu na cruise. All these comedians na dem see fine women pass. Dem no use that one joke Shaa.

Get your PVC and vote in a better Nigeria. Obi we know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Seen
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Commendable

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Suunnn(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:
Veteran Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu has celebrated his wife, Stella Maria Okafor on her birthday on Monday, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos of himself together with his wife on his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnMMftXtnJ3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Celebrate with you
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
I love Mr Ibu cheesy

Happy birthday to his wife

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by simplepee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
See face grin

Happy birthday to the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Divine345: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ibu very funny man

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
This man no need to act to be funny, baba is always looking funny. More years to his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mr ibu and his facial expression.

Happy birthday to his wife

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) by kereman1: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Whatever you do, put your back into it, Niqqa use mumuism blow.

I urge u guys Mandate2023 Beerfraud KingKO22 Officialgarri TheChameleon GeneralPula.

Put in more efforts in urchinating

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO / Toolz At The Yellow Whistle Charity Ball, Puts Curves On Display (Photos) / Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.