Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai (26608 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
tell the silly midget
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by bluediesel03: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hope urchins will not start attacking the Igbo's....fingers crossed
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Onyi90(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
This His designers face is very unique o
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by davidtemi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
E don finish. Rufai just dey do aanyhow
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by AmotekunSW: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
asanausana91:
Tinubu is so desperate. By God grace Tinubu will never win this election.

God has already said Tinubu is winner of this election and the next President.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Isobug: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okeayoo
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Spandau: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Nature33: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
HELL-rufai is advertising his foolishness for us to see how his brain dey shake.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dreal1247:
They are together. El-rufai is shopping for Tinubu just because they want to do away with Tinubu after the elections. Shettima is actually whom he is fighting for. The south has only one candidate. That is Mr Peter Obi. You can argue what I've just typed. But I only pray that they don't succeed. Fulanis are not ready to relinquish power to the south. Shettima has said that he is going to be in charge of security. That is a salient statement which the south has refused to understand.

Note

The South simply means Southwest.

Tinubu is from the south.

Obituary is from Biafra, minority.

We are for Tinubu in the South.

Thanks for yielding to correction.

........ Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

I INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by ipobarecriminals: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
angry Bafawara u can't force Atiku another Fulani from Cameroun on Nigeria
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Eriokanmi: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Since Tinubu spoke against the fuel scarcity and Naira crisis, Obi has run behind his wife's wrapper, Atiku has turned deaf and mute.

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward.

It's in times of crisis we know true leaders.
Obi simply kept quiet because he's not in the league of bullionaires. Bullion van-induced election is dead. Its an old tale

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
El Rufai agree to support Tinubu, the condition was Muslim Muslim tickets
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by samuel900(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Owala, but Buhari can be impose on us?
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Pathfinder2090: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu is wasting his time and money.
He will never smell Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Kennyfancy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah...north is well educated than we thought

After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
that is what they don't know about us, we south South we vote with wisdom not tribalism,Obi is the best and we know it

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Salewa97: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ah beg no bi only Tinubu wey fit bring change to the North but we sabi say na him be the engine wey don come fit drive the change we need Big oga Tinubu we thank you for your hard work and dedication
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by fellory: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

You don't know anything.Infact when it comes to politics and political discourse you are empty.Is Chief Ayo Adebanjo not yoruba,Obasanjo no be yoruba,am I not yoruba myself .Several of my friends also support Obi.You will just open mouth and start to Yarm dust
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by lagosrd: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Trust El rufai at your own risk. Tinubu should go and form alliance with peter obi, otherwise, sorry is their family name.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by asanausana91: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

God has already said Tinubu is winner of this election and the next President.
which god? Tell that your god that he is stupid.
The almighty God will never give us a drug lord as a president.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by excell12go(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

Some of you will use your mouth to reduce the votes PO is supposed to have. How dare you generalize and say the Yorubas want to install Tinubu? How do you expect Yoruba PO supporters to feel?

You’re one of the reasons people say the PODATTI/LP campaign is based on tribalism.

Campaign for your candidate without being tribalistic about it. No single tribe can win anyone the Presidency. Have some respect for people and refrain from tribalistic generalization.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by alimiadedayo1: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
IrepChrist:
The north is divided.... Tunubi undermines Buhari's influence in the north. The more he attacks Buhari he will keep loosing popularity. At the last minutes numbers in the north will be well shared amongst the contenders. Obi and Atiku will have good junk of the share and Tinubu likewise. South East and South West will vote Obi massively.

I pray Obi wins.

Jesus loves you

obi cannot win till jesus comes don't waste your vote.. even Peter obi is even tired, he is just using this opportunity to sell himself to this nation which he has achieved and I give him accolades for that, cause he is strong and well determined.. vote for Atiku and let us rescue our nation from evil APC then we will then talk about igbo presidency which I advocated for in the first place.. igbo cannot become president like this
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by 9gerian: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yeah sure. Perhaps those who masterminded (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna) and executed the coup that tagged the first republic leaders as corrupt, killing other region’s leaders were Yorubas, right? This was while all Igbo leaders that were part of the government were somehow spared.

What is more tribalistic and corrupt than viewing people, their actions and performance only through a tribal prism? Why not tell us which tribe does this by default everyday of the year. Or is it because other tribes in Nigeria have learnt to let sleeping dogs lie?

Hendrixky:

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by ZombieSlayer1: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Since Tinubu spoke against the fuel scarcity and Naira crisis, Obi has run behind his wife's wrapper, Atiku has turned deaf and mute.

Same thing that cowardly fool called Obi does as UGM kills Anambra people every week. Useless coward.

Nigeria has been in crisis for 8 years and your Tinubu has never for once spoken against the things happening in this government, but now that his own party has made policies that are negatively affecting his chances of becoming president he's crying like a bush baby and you want us to clap for him? With all due respect, sir, you're daft!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by crafteck(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

I am yoruba, it pains me that you assume that yorubas want tinubu, maybe that is the impression they gave, as someone that has lost almost everything, business, money,dignity, freedom, happiness, hope mostly because i refused to do illegal things and government policies, it shall not be well for our so called current leaders that live by oppression and stomach infrastructure, it shall not be well for all batstards supporting failure and trading their future and their children future for coins.... They will not end well, everything they touch would lose value like naira, all their efforts will fall short the way the country doesn't value the sweat, blood and effort of the common man... Ive been so unhappy for too long, is it a crime to be an average nigerian

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Senioreddy: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Sure you're right. Just like Tinubu kept mute during the endsars when youths were slaughtered by soldiers here in lagos.

You think say you wise

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Cricketman: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lol

Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

Because as at the time We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

I will forgive your ignorance about where the Yoruba stand.

Let the elections come, you'll be shocked that a good percentage of the southwest will vote for Peter Obi.

1. The Christians
2. The youths
3. Lagosians, who know the real Tinubu.

Have you seen the video where BAT's enturage was allegedly chased back from Ilesha in Osun State?

In case you don't know, the North is by far the most bigoted on all Nigeria. Atiku's supporters are aware of the Shettima game plan. They will be fools if they aren't.

However, Shettima isn't Fulani, so the support goes to the Fulani.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Themanleshey: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Senioreddy:
Lols El-rufai is now a lone ranger. The north has since left him and his goons. Ganduje seems to be so quiet these days.

Lmao , try dey get Shame o , he get why . grin
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Japastic: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
He isn't imposing Tinubu on the North but exposing the hypocrisy of some Northern elites.I am a Northerner and Insha Allahu my vote is for Tinubu.Others are also free to vote for the candidates of their choices.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Dreal1247: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Levels1:

Note

The South simply means Southwest.

Tinubu is from the south.

Obituary is from Biafra, minority.

We are for Tinubu in the South.

Thanks for yielding to correction.

........ Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

I INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.
How I wish you understand the game plan you won't be typing this. Presently, Mr Peter Obi is the only southern candidate. The North has concluded not to relinquish power to the south. Shettima telling you that he will be in charge of security Is a clear message that they are relegating Tinubu to the back. Making. I only pray that Peter Obi wins. That is the only hope of the southern Nigerians. The Fulanis deliberately collected Tinubu money before now. The plan is either Atiku or Shettima. We need to open our eyes in the south. Obi is the only southern candidate.
Re: You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai by Jostoman: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Osidazz19:
mumu man.
El Rufai is way more respected than this mumu will ever be in the North.
Rufai is really getting to these fools.

Tinubu is your next President. Deal with it.
dont worry 25th don reach finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.