Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? (1762 Views)

Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
I think it’s becoming Evidently clear to Sen kashim shettima that his principal will fail
He has been quiet all these while,and tinubu have been running up and down like a woman awaiting labor

He has not been calling people names like Ice cream seller,tomatoe seller etc anymore

Any problems,whoever know his house should please check on him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by dayleke: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
😱
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
His confidence level have dropped

24 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by amnesty7: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Empty vessels make the most noise. For now, during strategies, silence is golden.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Couldntfigurean: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
No way for the boko haram commander

Imagine one who failed to secure 150 girls in his state from kidnap,na him them want put Nigeria for him hand

Shiioooorrrrr

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by karnap(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
God of peter obi will prevailed, they should apologized to Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by amnesty7: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
karnap:
God of peter obi will prevailed, they should apologized to Nigerian.
Better prepare your mind, it is between two serious contenders, Asiwaju and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Couldntfigurean: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Empty vessels make the most noise. For now, during strategies, silence is golden.
Silence is golden but before campaign began,he was calling a sitting vice president names

Dey play,dey play with your future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by StrongandMighty: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is baba Ahmed datti a joke to you😂?

After him tier shettima serious warning finish nigga no fit open mouth yarn dust again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Jostoman: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Are you asking us or fellow urchin?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by kokoA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Is he the one running for president?
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by sunboy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
My biggest fear is after Feb 25, if another candidate other than Obi wins. I’m sure a lot of people would call it rigging and cause chaos in the land. Already they have started chaos on social media and other digital platforms, and the government is not seeing it yet.

I fear that this folks who refuse to push their candidate in the grassroots but only on social media will election and start chaos.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Ofunaofu: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kashim Shettima has seen the hand writing on the wall

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
IPOB go and open your spare part shop and stop looking for patriotic Nigerians statement to misinterpret
Goodday90:
I think it’s becoming Evidently clear to Sen kashim shettima that his principal will fail
He has been quiet all these while,and tinubu have been running up and down like a woman awaiting labor

He hadn’t been calling people names like Ice cream seller,tomatoe seller etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Moh247: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's confirmed most on Nairaland are without full internet....

Shetima just did an explosive advert claiming and Agric Economist viral on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin
yarimo:
IPOB go and open your spare part shop and stop looking for patriotic Nigerians statement to misinterpret
it’s better to be a spare part dealer than to be a skull mining afonja

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin angry ;DWhen tinubu loses which is certain,he will go and join boko haram full time

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Phoen1X: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodday90:

Having seen and read the "handwriting on the wall" i think he is now busy assembling the best defence lawyers he can get against a possible ICC terrorism indictment at the hague.
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by CLRF: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodday90:

The presidential candidate below is the cause of it. The man is from Yobe State, NE zone.
So far he's best Candidate Nigeria have for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by sapele914(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by sapele914(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phoen1X:
Having seen and read the "handwriting on the wall" i think he is now busy assembling the best defence lawyers he can get against a possible ICC terrorism indictment at the hague.
I really don’t blame you, Maybe Ambassador Burutai will be handed over to The Hague also to please you Oblivious enemy of Nigeria?

Poor Peasants like you, are always the ones that will open their ignorant minds to exhibit its vacuum, & speak the most nonsense imaginable.
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Penguin2: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodday90:

After Datti warned him to take Peter Obi off his mouth or get exposed, he stopped talking since he can’t attack Atiku nor Kwankwaso.

Man is now running multiple TV ads on Channels and Arise TV🤣.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by sapele914(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

After Datti warned him to take Peter Obi off his mouth or get exposed, he stopped talking since he can’t attack Atiku nor Kwankwaso.

Dirty warned him to take Pandora Pete off his mouth or get exposed?

Apga CIA? Judas of pdp Himself?

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Phoen1X: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
sapele914:
I really don’t blame you, Maybe Ambassador Burutai will be handed over to The Hague also? Oblivious enemy of Nigeria.

Poor Peasants like you, are always the ones that will open their ignorant minds to exhibit its vacuum, & speak the most nonsense imaginable.
We "poor peasants" will like to see our tormentors behind bars....it that too much to ask ?
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by sapele914(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phoen1X:
We "poor peasants" will like to see our tormentors behind bars....it that too much to ask ?
Endsars only showed how helpless you are to the demon you created, don’t blame me.
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Penguin2:

really,I didn’t know

He didn’t want to be exposed,but we already know what he is
grin
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Penguin2: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
sapele914:
Dirty warned him to take Pandora Pete off his mouth or get exposed?

Apga CIA? Judas of pdp Himself?

Has Shettima spoken about Obi since then or not?
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Penguin2: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodday90:
;Dreally,I didn’t know

He didn’t want to be exposed,but we already know what he is
grin

We already know the full gist.
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Goodday90(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

We already know the full gist.
no be today,Nyash begin get centre parting

Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by Kennyfancy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Almost forgot that this guy is Tinubu Vise
Re: Why Is Kashim Shettima Exceptionally Silent Now? by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
His Pride threshold have dropped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: UK Apologizes To Peter Obi / Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites Him To Ukraine On State Visit / more pictures of ibadan city Th isGlobe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.