Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally (3637 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by DMerciful(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yorubas will vote Obi because he represents their aspirations. Come Feb 25, you'll testify!
omonnakoda:
Guy watch your language
Can see you are running out of logic and want to roll in mud like a pig
All I have said here is simple
On February 25 I believe Yoruba will vote Yoruba and Ibos will vote Ibo
That is my assessment which I am entitled to I am not God but that is what most people I know believe
Now it is so close there is no need for argument let us wait and see

I asked before you dodged
Have you never said on Nairaland that if Ibos cannot get it Fulani should?
Yes or no?I

And if yes why should Yoruba Not have a similar stance?
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by BentizilL: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pa Ayo Adebanjo is a traitor and we're chasing him out this year..
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by omonnakoda: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Yorubas will vote Obi because he represents their aspirations. Come Feb 25, you'll testify!
That is just a circular argument
Have You said on this Nairaland that if Ibos cannot have it Fulani should?
Have prominent Ibos not said the same publicly?
Your problem is you do not think long term or win-win as far as Yoruba are concerned
There is no apparent win-win
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by darthv: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
sapele914:
Even Peter Obi couldn’t convince Bank Ndi Anambra (Fidelity Bank) to move their headquarters to Awka from Victoria Island, just be ranting nonsense upandan, you think the Oyibo that made Lagos the number 1 commercial hub, didn’t know what they were doing?
no they could have moved it to Kano.
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by omonnakoda: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
BentizilL:
Pa Ayo Adebanjo is a traitor and we're chasing him out this year..
He is not a traitor,do not disrespect him. Oro yen o gba enu re

Where was Tinubu when people weie killed at Igboho 's house? And. Falae and others were kidnapped?When traditional rulers were taken to Abuja in handcuffs?
Ti won ba bi a ri nko so
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:

I have

Abiola lost in the SE to Tofa

Go and check what you called lost....Abiola got over 40 percent on the average in every south eastern state despite Ogbonayya Onu being Today's running mate even with a Muslim Muslim ticket..

My parents voted Abiola in Lagos just like may Igbos across Nigeriia

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by omonnakoda: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
tongue
49cents:

Go and check what you called lost....Abiola got over 40 percent on the average in every south eastern state despite Ogbonayya Onu being Today's running mate even with a Muslim Muslim ticket..

There were only two candidates
It is not what I call lost
It is what it is
Either he won or he lost
He didn't win
Was it a draw?
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by specialmati(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
omonnakoda:
I cannot imagine Yoruba voting Ibo when there is an alternative that is not Ibo who has a realistic chance
Ibos have never voted Yoruba when there was an alternative with a chance of winning
They voted Tofa instead of Abiola
It was an Ibo that went to court to botch June 12
They see us as eternal enemies
They have already said if it is not Ibo let Fulani have it when They should be our position
grin grin grin grin grin grin hope you know you are too old to be vomiting this kind of hate on a tribe that doesnt do you any bad. so obasanjo is igbo abi. one thing you should know when it comes to nigeria central politics igbos will always look at a better option.
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by omonnakoda: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2023
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan met with a delegation of the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), led by Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd), in the State House, on Thursday, as the leaders complained about being left out in the top six posts in the country.

The delegation also demanded for the dissolution of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), which they observed had been unable to fulfill the objectives of its establishment, while also asking for action of the deplorable roads in the South-West.

But responding to their requests, President Jonathan said he was concerned about adherence to the principle of federal character and the zoning formula adopted by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and he had tried to ensure that no section of the country was left out in the scheme of things by accommodating them in the subsequent appointments he had made.

According to him, “the issue of federal character and position, especially those political offices, were quite worrisome to me, but we had to achieve political balancing and federal character.

“That is why this thing you describe as zoning was to make sure that every zone should be represented in the one you describe as top six, but for some political reasons, it was not possible. But on my own, in terms of appointments, I tried to see that the way appointment was made, you will agree with me that the appointments we have made so far did not exclude any section.”

He promised that he would not preside over a government that would margninalise any section of the country.

Jonathan lauded the role of Yoruba elders in the 2011 presidential election, which enabled the PDP to win in the South-West saying that the success was made possible because of the leadership.

On the request for the dissolution of the NDDC, Jonathan said though there were many complaints about the commission, it could not be dissolved because it was made up of management and staff.

Jonathan restated his commitment to ensure that things were done differently in the country, adding that corrupt officials would no longer be allowed to go scot free, while outstanding performers would be rewarded.
Sunofgod:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation
Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
aljharem:

gbamm

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by seunmsg(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2023
49cents:

Sylvester Ugoh was Tofa’s running mate and not Ogbonnaya Onu. That you don’t know something this basic says a lot about your capacity to even argue politics on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi And Pa Ayo Adebanjo Arrive Venue Of Ogun Rally by 49cents(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Sylvester Ugoh was Tofa’s running mate and not Ogbonnaya Onu. That you don’t know something this basic says a lot about your capacity to even argue politics on this forum.

It's a .mix up of names..does not mean much with the numbers that MKO won in Anambra state and over 45 percent in the other south eastern states..

Keep your eye on the stats not on tupos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko / David Mark Set To Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.