Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria (3642 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by heniford2: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have not been following this election because am in another country but today i saw it and i can tell u if peter obi lose his emotion and say something Nigeria may not recover this should worry everybody.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by SLAP44: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nigeria cannot recover if Peter Obi's mandate is not recovered.

Go and mark today's date.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Segol: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
What one word is he going to say when he actually is yet to prove that he won the election. Literacy rate across board is lacking in this clime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Soldiers are everywhere to take care of anyone forming obidence.

heniford2:
I have not been following this election because am in another country but today i saw it and i can tell u if peter obi lose his emotion and say something Nigeria may not recover this should worry everybody.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by heniford2: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:

how many can Nigeria solder kill you don't understand how this election its abi soldiers are not supporting him too 🙄 peter obi word can set Nigeria on seriously unrest nation wide which Nigeria security will find it hard to control imagine ur have crisis in all the whole country with few force men.it should worry everyone. I have my granny down in Nigeria

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
how many can Nigeria solder kill you don't understand how this election its abi soldiers are not supporting him too 🙄 peter obi word can set Nigeria on seriously unrest nation wide which Nigeria security will find it hard to control imagine ur have crisis in all the whole country with few force men.it should worry everyone. I have my granny down in Nigeria

They killed almost 30k in the uprising in 1967 counter coup.

As you think say you get trouble maker, the other side self get troublemakers and na fire for fire e go be.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:

But Soldiers where not everywhere when APC thugs and hoodlums were on rampage snatching ballot boxes and destroying polling units where their party was losing

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:

Solders have families too
Soldiers have bills to pay
Soldiers are tired of dying for corrupt system

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nigerians want a repeat of 2011 post-election violence.

No wahala cheesy

The military are on standby.
Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Karlifate: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
People calling for violence should think twice.

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by blabulu2000: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.

see idiot masquerading nyamiri Ipob fight to Nigerian people fight. how many people voted for Obi in the southwest...and Northwest and Northeast....?
tribal president is not fit for our nascent democracy

with just a few sentences you typed... I can count at least 10 blunders out of it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
The difference between now and 1967 is that in 1967, it was Nigeria against the East but now its Nigerians against the structures of criminality.

Obi is an honourable and guided man, he wont go that route but legal means.
LegendHero:

As you think say you get trouble maker, the other side self get troublemakers and na fire for fire e go be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi got twice as much votes outside SE. Obi won 3 states in the North even though it was rigged
blabulu2000:

see idiot masquerading nyamiri Ipob fight to Nigerian people fight. how many people voted for Obi in the southwest...and Northwest and Northeast....?
tribal president is not fit for our nascent democracy

with just a few sentences you typed... I can count at least 10 blunders out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by mickeyenglish(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
The difference between now and 1967 is that in 1967, it was Nigeria against the East but now its Nigerians against the structures of criminality.

Mr, stop this nonsense! We in the southwest here voted massively for Tinubu thus, i keep wondering how Obi could have claimed that his votes were given to Tinubu..

He better not start what he can't finish, 'cos his people would be the one to suffer the most.. Nobody is going to sit still and watch bunch of nitwits run rampage within our lands.. Please, let's be very careful.

Post No Bill

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
You call 8+ million votes MASSIVELY?
mickeyenglish:

Mr, stop this nonsense! We in the southwest here voted massively for Tinubu thus, i keep wondering how Obi could have claimed that his votes were given to Tinubu..

He better not start what he can't finish, 'cos his people would be the one to suffer the most.. Nobody is going to sit still and watch bunch of nitwits run rampage within our lands.. Please, let's be very careful.

Post No Bill

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Afamed: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
The real rigging took place in the east

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:

Obi is too desperate. Man was even crying like a kid with lost feeder.

I thought Obidients always say he is not desperate. His desperation is even out of the world. The mugu came third, he dey cry say na him get mandate.

Wetin make Atiku come do?

9 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by YorubaSamurai: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Soldiers are on standby with ak47's and 3 taped magazines for each soldier grin grin grin
Do anyhow, and join ojukwu in hell fire grin

8 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by KimFlorence: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

I thought Obidients always say he is not desperate. His desperation is even out of the world. The mugu came third, he dey cry say na him get mandate.

I wonder o. Like Obi like Donald Trump. *Spits*

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by tungamaje: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Afamed:
So because other party agents voted for Obi it then means it was rigged? I was thinking you would post altered or defaced results. That I am an APC party agent doesn't mean I am not at liberty to vote PDP for example

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
You're using a rigged result to judge positions when we have the polling unit results.

As a true Muslim, can you state that the election wasnt rigged?
LegendHero:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by 9jaChooseTinubu: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

So what new thing would happen? Biafra or death? Because this is old and stale

4 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
LegendHero:

This dolt thinks the dynamics at play in 1967 are the same as today!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You're using a rigged result to judge positions when we have the polling unit results.

As a true Muslim, can you state that the election wasnt rigged?

As a true Muslim, the election wasn’t rigged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Faber(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
That's correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Misterone: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
na lie. He cannot do more than MNK

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by stuffs2002: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fulani Army now Yoruba Army go use for target practice

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by Prosper123: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Afamed:
so if they really wanted to rig for Peter Obi in South East, they would give him 318. Are you listening to yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by stuffs2002: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

Ojukwu led over 3 million Igbos to their death

2 Likes

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by daygee12: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
SLAP44:

What Anambra?

1 Like

Re: A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria by stuffs2002: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:

Nnamdi Kanu said worse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polio Cases Double In Nigeria / Again Another Death Nail On Nigerias Coffin. . .NY Times Article! / Pdp Primary Result Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.