Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage (260 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage by drlateef: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
I believe there is prima facie case for security forces to arrest CBN governor Godwin Emefiele after the revelation of Ajiri Ngelale that Mr President was given false intelligence by the CBN governor. This revelation is further supported by earlier revelations by Nasir El Rufai governor of Kaduna State, where he stated that CBN had acted in bad faith and misled the president on Naira redesign policy. I hope DSS is reading my message. The cabal cannot stop you this time. Go ahead and do the needful. Nigerians are suffering and fighting and killing themselves. There have been violent protests in Oyo and Delta states. Do the needful unless you want Nigeria to descend into chaos. In saner climes like China, the CBN governor would have been arrested and sentenced to death by hanging for causing hardships deliberately on the people.
Re: DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage by Obaofaba: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Long overdue
Re: DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage by Dreal1247: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
The Governor who has been sponsoring Boko Haram has not been arrested. The same El-rufai raised a false alarm that Kajuru was attacked which was proven to be false. I pity those thinking that El-rufai is for Tinubu. Did he not promise to terminate godfatherism in Lagos. When he is through, everyone will understand that he is only defending the interest of Shettima.

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage by Redoil: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who will then arrest buhari for giving the go ahead

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Now Arrest Emefiele For Economic Sabotage by M4A1carbine: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Feb 10 is confirmed

If Dem born you well enter road protest.

You go kpaii like village fowl.

(1) (Reply)

Communities Should Print Their Own Currency / Why Buhari Should Allow Tinubu To Use His Bullion Vans / Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.