Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 (25700 Views)

Ahead Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally, Kaduna LP Stakeholders Hold Meeting / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by 9japride(m): 3:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Theunbothered:

When someone is killed in the Southeast you won't blame the governor, won't blame the president for failing as CSO but blame Peter Obi for the sin of being Igbo.

Una no well at all.
[color=#006600][/color]

There are a lot of sick b@stard in our society. And those kind people usually find themselves close to the seat of government. They are so full of evil and wickedness that they don't care about human life and yet they claim to be highly religious. Preaching peace and disturbing everyone with one Nigeria slogan.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by OKEMKPI: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:

IPOB terrorists, I do not see this your prayer when your Obi was busy massacring APC supporters in the Sad East.

Anytime any attack is against LP, you deluded Obiidiots will be blaming El-Rufai and Tinubu. But when it happened against APC in the SE, you Obiidiots will not blame Obi but rather still blame APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by OKEMKPI: 3:43am On Feb 05, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Short man ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by OKEMKPI: 3:44am On Feb 05, 2023
BATified2023:
Opintiwa hope say u dey check am, we don’t want anything Igbo or lp around us

It’s like a plague, a disaster that must b removed

How can u insult us for 7 years n suddenly turn good citizens because of election

U will b dealt with before n after election

Many of u think it’s a joke right, reality will hit u below d belt

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by OKEMKPI: 3:45am On Feb 05, 2023
omoadeleye:

Normally in a sane country, you are supposed to be tracked and sued for this public defamation.

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by elantraceey(f): 3:53am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Probably he is retaliating the numerous APC politicians Peter Obi has killed in the South East.

Don’t you think so?

What kind of madness is this? How do you sleep at night?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by amuwo1980: 3:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
El-Rufai's son is also contesting for same seat.

If you know you know
Wao , are u kidding me? This el Rufai is an enemy to the people of nigeria , any one who has introduce any kind of violence in this election is anti nigeria , I hope the Americans are noting

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Yankee101: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2023
This is wrong
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Probably he is retaliating the numerous APC politicians Peter Obi has killed in the South East.

Don’t you think so?

You are saying this after the DSS have openly alleged that UGM have been financed by Emefiele, an APC member?

I'm sure you think we are kindergarten kids here.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Engrgeneral(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:

If you know you know
Can you stop being ignorant for heaven sake. El-rufai is from Zaria Local Govt. His son isn't even contesting the election at all. His son is Bashir El-rufai and it is Muhammed El-rufai that is contesting Kaduna North Federal constituency. Stop being foolish and ignorant at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Skty: 5:44am On Feb 05, 2023
amnesty7:

Nobody cares or even knows about LP in Lere LG.

They are not a threat and unknown, but u are killing them. Make una de lie. Karma de

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:05am On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
May God deliver us evil, may we not use our hand to cause evil
God will not deliver us from any evil... We should just stop evil.... You should stop.

Firstly, stop perpetrating evil on Nairaland, then your people can follow suit in reality.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by IfnobeGod20: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t you think so?

May God deliver you from this satanic mind and set your mind in the part of humanity.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Eastprince101(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Nigeria has now become a state where human life has no value! It’s so sad 😞 it’s sad that people have been bought over by money n mammon! That they can no longer see how bad governance alone is a major factor in this sad reality. Explain how a Nigerian youth is defending APC uand bola Tinubu! Just explain

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by IfnobeGod20: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2023
BATified2023:

How can u insult us for 7 years n suddenly turn good citizens because of election

It never a new thing, virtually all APC believers are apostle of blood letting because I don't see reason why you will take out your opponent lives just because he or she belongs to another political party.
I want to ask you in your good conscience, if you still have one. Are those people killed Igbos or Ijaw, that you have to go inhuman to you fellow humans.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by IfnobeGod20: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2023
BATified2023:

It never a new thing, virtually all APC believers are apostle of blood letting because I don't see reason why you will take out your opponent lives just because he or she belongs to another political party.
I want to ask you in your good conscience, if you still have one. Are those people killed Igbos or Ijaw, that you have to go inhuman to your fellow humans?
Please cleanse your heart from this evil machination that have taken over your system.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by steeltrust: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2023
amnesty7:

nobody cares in lere lga but they are being attacked every now and then be deceiving your self
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by IfnobeGod20: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Onyiridike:

Since you are insensitive to the death of innocent Nigerians for political, religious and ethnic reasons, may what you wish others, happen to you.
Amen
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by hardbody: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
amnesty7:

You are a suspect
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by IfnobeGod20: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
you and your family can wallow in curses with ceasing as for me: Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against ME AND MY FAMILY neither is there any divination against ME AND MY FAMILY: according to this time it shall be said of ME AND MY FAMILY, What hath God wrought!
But you forgot what the Bible said in John 9:31 - "Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth".

1 Peter 3:12 - "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil".

Psalms 66:18 - "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me".

You can't wish others evil and expect your prayers to be answered, the law of God doesn't work like that. Repent and be converted says the word of God.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Inosky(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2023
The blood of the innocents this hell-rufai has have waisted so far will haunted him and his generations. Amen!

The southern Kad'na genocide
Kad'na train kidnapping and killings
The LP woman assassination
Now this . ..
God will definitely punish him and his supporters of genocide against Christians and his harmless oppositions
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by femmoy(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:
LP fighting each other.

The most senseless comment.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by herbalwisdom52(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2023
A true life story about tinubu the killer jagaban......

Read to the end to understand....

(Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Killed #EndSARS Protesters At
Lekki Toll Gate)......

Times have changed. The revolution is now. There’s no letting up.
No going back. This is it!
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, aka Sanwo-Tinubu, is
one of the agents of aged deposit being used to stamp out
domestic dissent. Sanwo-Olu in cahoot with General
Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his political
godfather, violated constitutional safeguards and disregard the
rights of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate by using soldiers
to fire live bullets on defenseless peaceful protesters.
Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu had vigorously denied knowledge and
involvement in the killings of the protesters. So also Buhari who in
his hollow address to the nation deliberately tap-danced around
the murder of protesters at Lekki Toll Gate. SaharaReporters
revealed that Sanwo-Olu was aware of plans by soldiers
from Bonny Camp to attack and kill Lekki protesters. “Though
Governor Sanwo-Olu blamed ‘forces beyond our control’ for the
attack... available facts at the disposal of this medium indicate that
the governor is being economical with the truth,” Reporters also posted a video that
incriminates Buhari and Sanwo-Olu.
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First,
Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu
Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end
#EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force
should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one
of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of
Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu’s stooge who will not go
against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his
political career.....
And lastly but most importantly, the military
would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of
Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu
and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained
hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals
invoked the old, tired “divide and rule” tactics....

Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president....

Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire.....

Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu.....

Tears on my eyes right now.....
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by haweezee: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2023
amnesty7:

close your mouth and stop telling lies.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Mummiesboy: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Hell Rufia stop the killing
God is watching
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Bennycollins: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2023
amnesty7:

Then why kill them?
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Sheggy13(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:

If you know you know
You guys just put curses on your heads with boldly declaring falsehoods for cheap Nairaland likes. Saying things without verification. For your information, El-Rufai son isn't contesting same seat with this person that was killed. Bello El-Rufai's constituency is Kaduna North Federal Constituency while this person assassinated was contesting for Lere Federal Constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Sheggy13(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
El-rufai stop killing off opposition. Your son is also contesting that same sit. You are a bad man with evil intentions covered by pretence.
Stop spreading falsehoods and bearing false witnesses for cheap Nairaland likes. El-Rufai son IS NOT contesting same seat with this person that was killed. Bello El-Rufai's constituency is Kaduna North Federal Constituency while this person assassinated was contesting for Lere Federal Constituency.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Franking: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2023
If this happened in the east IPOB will be accused. Are they responsible for this too?

Whoever is responsible government needs to put a stop to this already.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by gozmok1(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t you think so?

may you not see end of February if Peter obi is innocent of your accusations
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by Roboto11: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2023
gozmok1:

may you not see end of February if Peter obi is innocent of your accusations

Shut up.

Na now curse dey hungry you.

Yet you openly accuse others of things dey know nothing of.
Re: Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 by gozmok1(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

Shut up.

Na now curse dey hungry you.

Yet you openly accuse others of things dey know nothing of.

may you run mad if elrufia
is not innocent of shedding blood of opposition and southern kaduna people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.