Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built (656 Views)

All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. / 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by Kingsmeal: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is Afisman drive, off Akinremi str Anifowoshe Ikeja opp Ikj LG also in Lagos built by Tinubu and Progressives.

I put the address so that you can go and verify

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by SaintNegro77: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Urchins oya food done land. Come and defend pee pee grandpa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by nairanaira12: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's stupidity and mental daftness that will make anyone say tinubu built lagos.

Was lagos a bush when tinubu became governor?

How those insisting on the lies live with themselves is baffling

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by walefresh3(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kingsmeal:
This is Afisman drive, off Akinremi str Anifowoshe Ikeja opp Ikj LG also in Lagos built by Tinubu and Progressives.

I put the address so that you can go and verify
are you done talking ? Oya go back to your dilapidated region and face your Monday sit at home... ANUFIA

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by walefresh3(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairanaira12:
It's stupidity and mental daftness that will make anyone say tinubu built lagos.

Was lagos a bush when tinubu became governor?

How those insisting on the lies live with themselves is baffling
He 8s the Pathfinder of new lagos.... Fact...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by nairanaira12: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
walefresh3:
He 8s the Pathfinder of new lagos.... Fact...

What's your idea of new lagos? New lagos that is filled with stink and rot and flood?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by Qardinalcaptain: 2:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol..lhordspy come and see this gazelle garagara
Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by KingKO22: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Anambra is the most developed in SadEast

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by KingKO22: 2:57am On Feb 05, 2023
If you need more pictures of Anambra development let me know oo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by smokinloud(m): 3:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Talk about Anambra and leave our Lagos that 80 percent of your youth rush to.
THE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE!.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by smokinloud(m): 3:16am On Feb 05, 2023
KingKO22:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Please show us more pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by updatechange(m): 3:17am On Feb 05, 2023
smileyThank you for sharing the information, our amiable governor will see through it as soon as possible.
As you can see, there’s a gigantic bridge construction going on at the end of the street so it’s not overlooked but will be fixed in due time.
Once again thank you for sharing the information. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by Kingsmeal: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
KingKO22:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eko ni baje

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lagos Our Tinubu & Progressives Built by walefresh3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nyamiris are hateful beings..... Children of pedition....

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. / As Governor, Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra - Soludo / #bawamustgonow Trending On Twitter After EFCC Intercepted 32million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.