Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. (673 Views)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by aylagos(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Enough of boasting and talking if you are sure Peter Obi will win the presidential election challenge me with one Million Naira bet. You guys can combine and challenge me because the way must of you obituary will cry after the election no one will pity you. So if you want to challenge me let’s stake 1m Obi can not will 12 state in Nigeria. If you are ready contact the Mod let’s play.
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by Gossiphub: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Ogbeni go and drink your soaked garri

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Gossiphub:
Ogbeni go and drink your soaked garri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by KingOfTheDamned: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2023
aylagos:
Enough of boasting and talking if you are sure Peter Obi will win the presidential election challenge me with one Million Naira bet. You guys can combine and challenge me because the way must of you obituary will cry after the election no one will pity you. So if you want to challenge me let’s stake 1m Obi can not will 12 state in Nigeria. If you are ready contact the Mod let’s play.

I challenge you.

Poor man

4 Likes

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by wegevv: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2023
aylagos:

If you had that money in the bank you wouldn't be here embarrassing yourself. I don't blame you sha, na APC cause am. Stay strong

If we are lucky the party that gave us the worst federal government in our country's history will soon be removed in embarrassing and humiliating fashion.

Their defeat needs to be loud and clear so that all our future leaders will take heed.

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC <3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by onomeabuja: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2023
I present to u the waziri of adamawa and d waziri of Nigeria......., I present to u!
Atiku Abubakar

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by Telekinetic: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2023
wegevv:

If you had that money in the bank you wouldn't be here embarrassing yourself. I don't blame you sha, na APC cause am. Stay strong

If we are lucky the party that gave us the worst federal government in our country's history will soon be removed in embarrassing and humiliating fashion.

Their defeat needs to be loud and clear so that all our future leaders will take heed.

Gbam! I really don’t care if it’s Obi or not. But that gang of a thousand thieves called APC must not return to power!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by Waterysperm: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2023
You said that Obi can't win 12 states and I am ready to stake on that. Reply my message and let's get started immediately.
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by aylagos(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I challenge you.

Poor man
ok rich man how much are you willing to bet with ?
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by aylagos(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2023
wegevv:

another off point….are you in or not if e sure for you
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by aylagos(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Waterysperm:
You said that Obi can't win 12 states and I am ready to stake on that. Reply my message and let's get started immediately.
let’s game pls.
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by KingOfTheDamned: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
aylagos:
ok rich man how much are you willing to bet with ?

Poor wretch how much do you have and who is your mandate ?
Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by BIZNess123(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Which one is 12 states ...obi will not win up to 4 states in this election...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Challenge Me If You Think Peter Obi Will Win The Election. by aylagos(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I challenge you.

Poor man
wey dis mumu

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Destroying Apc's Tinubu Posters, Video / Pastor Reveals PETER OBI Secret Record Says Nigerians Are Not Normal / IGBO Man Can Never Be President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.