Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now (8430 Views)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nathaniel111:
And her parent do naming ceremony for her oooo...
Las las one guy man go stll pay her bride price 😳

Isn't earth a lovely place? Lol
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by adecz: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
seiyefajohn:

True. But ashawo de your eye.

You sef,

talk true,

you no like her❓❓😉😉😉
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by nedekid: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
seiyefajohn:

I don't get!
Shey you know a gazelle ie the animal that looks like antelope?
One nairaland guy, ilordscopy or corrintians can't remember, but one of the apc jagaban crew, came here to explain what baba said when he made that funny statement while addressing edo state youths.
The guys talk say Tinubu said he will turn the yahoo boys to experts in "manufacturing of chips, a proud gazelle" he explained further that gazelle is a proud and unassuming animal. Which was what Tinubu said or meant. undecided
Lots of ud were scratching head that day.
So when you see a set chick, na gazelle gagald, a proud and unassuming gazelle. grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/DAd3Rlt-bSY?feature=share
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nathaniel111:
And her parent do naming ceremony for her oooo...
Las las one guy man go stll pay her bride price 😳

Smile.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Ternistacle(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2023
seiyefajohn:

How? For attempting or actually pulling this devilish act off?
... Who told u it's devilish?... In other parts of the world it is seen as fashion...
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Chopcy29:

Boss I don’t know the good nor the bad one. My fear is that I wouldn’t want to review my identity because the man knows a lot of bad guys in that area

Has any help been reached yet?
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Caaz and Ahnie ...

Is Dis not Your Sizta ??
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by backtovillage: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
South Africa I guess
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by ogaemma: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
That man that said 5 years from now that women will walk naked in the street was right.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
She is a gazelle gagalda grin

According to one mumu man nairalander, gazelle gagalda is a "proud and unassuming gazelle". grin

What sort of statement is this? I can't comprehend it. Pls explain your slang!
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by nedekid: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
seiyefajohn:

What sort of statement is this? I can't comprehend it. Pls explain your slang!
Haba, I explained it to you back then. Scroll up this page and you will see it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Sect Involved In Money Laundering: Not A Church Or Mosque - EFCC / Valentine: Girl Cuts Off Lover's Manhood In China. ( Graphic Pics) / Police Arrest Teenagers With $9.7m, €664,100 At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.