Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,136 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Trade All Giftcards And PayPal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trade All Giftcards And PayPal (482 Views)

Sanctions: Israel Reshuffles Forex To Include Chinese Yuan, Reduces Dollar And E / Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / Ukraine Crisis Accelerating Rise Of Central Bank Digital Currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade All Giftcards And PayPal by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2023
jamace:
You have to clear yourself on the threads and the accuser has to confirm that it is settled..

War Against Scammers!
The guy knows the truth, what you’re doing now is spoiling my thread and business
If I truly scammed the guy he would be here saying it himself, don’t spoil my thread and business because of ignorance
Please edit your comments
Re: Trade All Giftcards And PayPal by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
businesshub101:

The guy knows the truth, what you’re doing now is spoiling my thread and business
If I truly scammed the guy he would be here saying it himself, don’t spoil my thread and business because of ignorance
Please edit your comments
Tell the guy to come to the thread and clear you of his accusation. QED.
Re: Trade All Giftcards And PayPal by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Active now
Re: Trade All Giftcards And PayPal by Skays(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
SCAMMER ALERT
Re: Trade All Giftcards And PayPal by Achieverbb(m): 3:30am On Feb 23, 2023
This guy Businesshub101 is a real SACAMMER please avoid him like a plague, he had just scammed me of 85$ 😩

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Planes Shoot Down Ukrainian Ones From A Safe Distance / CNN Anchor Sarah Sidner Apologizes (israel-gaza War) / Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.