Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy (1903 Views)

How Atiku Shot Himself In The Leg By Trying To Bring Tinubu Down / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by drlateef: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2023
As Nigerians have now seen the evil plot of Atiku that brought suffering and sorrow to Nigerians, the feelers we are getting all over the country is that people from all political divides are now supporting Tinubu and have vowed to vote for him in less than 3 weeks. It is now clear to everyone that Tinubu is the best candidate. That’s why Atiku has been doing everything evil to bring down Tinubu the jagaban. I am sure Atiku knows what Jagaban means. He is losing this election. Even Obi supporters have realised that Obi is wicked by keeping quiet in the period of national disaster, because he was selfish by hoping that it will tilt victory in his path. Both Atiku and Obi are selfish benefactors of the evil sufferings Nigerians are going through. They will both lose the ekection in less than three weeks by God’s grace.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Tochi3(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2023
grin

... a Lootocratic face...two in one in looting prowess..

....with different Hobbies..

Chicago Gangs vis a vis la Creme Dubai Gangs..

Court jesters... grin

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by tsephanyah(f): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Lemme guess, after realizing tinubu can't win chronic insomnia sets in.... New symptoms for urchins.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Alexmani: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:
As Nigerians have now seen the evil plot of Atiku that brought suffering and sorrow to Nigerians, the feelers we are getting all over the country is that people from all political divides are now supporting Tinubu and have vowed to vote for him in less than 3 weeks. It is now clear to everyone that Tinubu is the best candidate. That’s why Atiku has been doing everything evil to bring down Tinubu the jagaban. I am sure Atiku knows what Jagaban means. He is losing this election. Even Obi supporters have realised that Obi is wicked by keeping quiet in the period of national disaster, because he was selfish by hoping that it will tilt victory in his path. Both Atiku and Obi are selfish benefactors of the evil sufferings Nigerians are going through. They will both lose the ekection in less than three weeks by God’s grace.

I am confused here Who is the government of today? So what happened to all years of killings, sufferings and insecurity in the country... Why involving other parties? Your Govnt is Evil. Very wicked and manipulative. We can't reinforce Failure if we want to move a step forward. Shame!!!

21 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Villa12(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2023
My pure water supplier was undecided initially but Tinubu confidence and outbursts made him have a change of mind. He will be voting for Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Moh247: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2023
cool

I swear to God I noticed that, Atiku buried himself trying to defend Emefiele

My interactions with people shows Tinubu made a good move calling out FG and CBN

Many think there is a Fulani Cabal, some think cabal want interim Government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by drlateef: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Alexmani:

I am confused here Who is the government of today? So what happened to all years of killings, sufferings and insecurity in the country... Why involving other parties? Your Govnt is Evil. Very wicked and manipulative. We can't reinforce Failure if we want to move a step forward. Shame!!!

You are confused. Let’s help clear your brain. Tinubu is not in government. Buhari is your president now. And Buhari is not contesting. Are you awake now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by mycar: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:
you are the most delusional I must say, who are the people? Fuel crises has always been there, redesign of naira note is APC handwork, Atiku and Obi have equally condemned it.
So, carry your propaganda to another place.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by SaiOba: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Atiku is also sick.. he isn't looking good himself... They both need to go take a chill.

Aso Rock is NOT a retirement home.

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

Vote LP Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by M4A1carbine: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2023
So BUHARI is a failure...right?

Say it with ya full chest ogbeni, if them born you well na!!

You have Abandoned

Darling Daddy
Ruged General
Asute manager of resources
Competent Messiah(according you urchins)

Now Buhari is ya problem now abi?

Anybody that has any political alignment with your urchins is a failure. Let me now tell you facts.. THIEFNUBUU can and will NEVER be President

drlateef:

You are confused. Let’s help clear your brain. Tinubu is not in government. Buhari is your president now. And Buhari is not contesting. Are you awake now?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2023
Who in his/her right senses will be sympathetic to a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2023
What can you say about this picture? Who deserves pity? Nigerians, Atiku or Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by kayusely70(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by BlueDuck: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:
What can you about this picture? Who deserves pity? Nigerians, Atiku or Tinubu?

You dey mind oloriburuku person?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Ofunaofu: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:

Your efforts to separate Tinubu APC from Buhari APC is dead on arrival

As far as Nigerians are concerned, Tinubu and Buhari are one and the same, infact to Nigerians, Buhari is a disaster while Tinubu is a bigger disaster

Buhari APC/Tinubu APC is failure personified, Nigerians are not going to reinforce failure

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Moh247: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:
What can you about this picture? Who deserves pity? Nigerians, Atiku or Tinubu?

Sense is not common tho

A man distribute his personal wealth every day at budillion drive to poor people , giving cash non stop and his loved by his people

You call him names.

Did anyone report cash missing?!

Are the Bullion Vans for any Ibo man?!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by ZeroAccess: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2023
When I saw your moniker I stopped reading. Lateef, Yoruba Muslim Good!

You people are just been clever by half and fools like you can't be taken seriously.

How do you separate tinubu from buhari govt. The so called national leader, who have refused to condemn anything since 2015, only to wake up two weeks to election, you must be a fool.

Now, let me break it down to you OP, so nxt time you can use your brain and know that you dilutional imagination is only within the Yoruba Muslim circle.

Tinubu brought Osinbajo, Fashola, aregbesola, Femi, Fowler, lawan etc all tinubu bois in buhari govt. How do you now separate tinubu from buhari.

You people are just either mad or plain stupid to think Nigerians are thinking like you do.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by jogojogo: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Alexmani:

Is Tinubu the Government?
Then Obasanjo your hero and lousy Kenneth Okonkwo is part of the Government

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by respect80(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Many are mad but
Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by toneroforever(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

Sense is not common tho

A man distribute his personal wealth every day at budillion drive to poor people , giving cash non stop and his loved by his people

You call him names.

Symptoms of Stockholm syndrome . He stole their future and is giving them bits of it. Stop being an urchin. Take back ur future and be in charge of ur destiny.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Ogbuefi2020: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2023
Urchins are comedians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by toneroforever(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2023
ZeroAccess:

You people are just been clever by half and fools like you can't be taken seriously.

How do you separate tinubu from buhari govt. The so called national leader, who have refused to condemn anything since 2015, only to wake up two weeks to election, you must be a fool.

Now, let me break it down to you OP, so nxt time you can use your brain and know that you dilutional imagination is only within the Yoruba Muslim circle.

Tinubu brought Osinbajo, Fashola, aregbesola, Femi, Fowler, lawan etc all tinubu bois in buhari govt. How do you now separate tinubu from buhari.

You people are just either mad or plain stupid to think Nigerians are thinking like you do.

Don't mind those people. They are irritants & lack the capacity to think critically.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Opintiwa: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:

Sense is not common tho

You call him names.

Muhammad the wailer

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by ogmask: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2023
OP, all this rubbish for 30k monthly.
Fear God oooo....
Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by ogmask: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2023
ZeroAccess:

You can just imagine their stupidity for 30k monthly. Even to condemn the Christian girl that was killed by the blood thirsty Islamists tinubu said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by muzzafar(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:

na who put Buhari there ?
Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by muzzafar(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
At the end last Las both Youroba o Igbo o and Awusa una go support the referendum by that time we Don kill each other small. Is it not because this una zoo no dey allow Igbo presidency that we are agitating?

Election is your opiom after 4 years you get another highness but you see this one because of Nnamdi Kanu even if una do the election una go cancel am again there must be a referendum this time I swear with my life
Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
drlateef:

Ema rora fagbo. Nobody is voting for Tinubu. Same Tinubu that was chased out of Ilesha just a few days ago. Keep dreaming 🤣🤣😃

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shot Himself In Foot: People Voting Enmass For Tinubu In Sympathy by Goodday90(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
I’d rather not vote that day than vote this criminal below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv / Wike’s Suit To Meeting With Tinubu Got People Talking (pictures) / Tinubu Tenders Chicago State University Academic Records At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.