Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv (1916 Views)

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar At AriseTV Presidential Townhall Series 3 / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial - AriseTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by designking: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Lagos is not a Yoruba Land as it was founded by Edo People - @ruffydfire on Arise TV today.

Rufai is losing it. Rufai needs to see a therapist as soon as possible.

I am happy he will be doing this wailing for the next 8 years.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by thesicilian: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2023
designking:
Lagos is not a Yoruba Land as it was founded by Edo People - @ruffydfire on Arise TV today.

You people need history lessons. Rufai is saying the truth. The only thing is, both the Edo's and yorubas have roughly the same ancestry

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
designking:

I thought you will even bring genuine points to the debate but las las, you no get!

If them check your age so, you fit still dey in your early 20s or make you never reach self undecided

Dey follow an investigative journalist dey drag, person wey sabi history pass you

This is one of the reasons Federal government stopped history in schools undecided

What are they afraid of That Nigerians will learn that Fulanis were never part of Nigeria Or this very subject matter

Nigerian leaders does not mean well for Nigerians

Youths are widely awake and you still dey slumber undecided jimasun

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by AskProf: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2023
designking:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by magoo10(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Good a thing Rufai isnt an igbo man

I am still wondering where urchins got this hatred for igbo people, the same igbo people their leaders dont joke with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by November1857(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2023
The earlier Obidients realize Rufai is just whining them, the better for them. AriseTV would not be where it is without the traffic brought about by the controversial statements by Rufai and his guys there.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by MuchAdo: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Rufai is just a l*natic trying to press the mumu button of pigidiotts cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by ElSudani: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Omo ale ni Rufai. I don't think the guy is completely normal.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2023
designking:

It's true Oba of Lagos also said so. You never read am?

This election will tire southwest

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=AskProf post=121566063][/quote]

Abeg post the link of that picture let them hear from their Oba direct.
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by AskProf: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Thanksful:

Abeg post the link of that picture let them hear from their Oba direct.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by AskProf: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Great0ne1: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I thought you will even bring genuine points to the debate but las las, you no get!

If them check your age so, you fit still dey in your early 20s or make you never reach self undecided

Dey follow an investigative journalist dey drag, person wey sabi history pass you

This is one of the reasons Federal government stopped history in schools undecided

What are they afraid of That Nigerians will learn that Fulanis were never part of Nigeria Or this very subject matter

Nigerian leaders does not mean well for Nigerians

Youths are widely awake and you still dey slumber undecided jimasun
What do you expect from an urchin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by SWATMan: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Yoruba urchins are the biggest land grabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Parachoko: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

You people need history lessons. Rufai is saying the truth. The only thing is, both the Edo's and yorubas have roughly the same ancestry
So Edos founded Ikorodu, Epe, Agege, Ijede, Apapa, Igando, Okokomaiko, Agbowa , Akoka, Badagry, Lekki Peninsula etc? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Raf4: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
That rufai is a m@d man only worshipped and applauded by ipobians because of their hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by mytime24(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:
Omo ale ni Rufai. I don't think the guy is completely normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Alba3: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
I have never seen a people instead of facing their businesses but chose to look for trouble and destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by nairanaira12: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
designking:

Lagos throne belongs to the Benins.

Even akiolu confirmed it.
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Zincfingers: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
He should go to Isale Eko , Epe , Ikorodu, Isolo, Ikoyi etc to vomit the nonsense grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Zincfingers: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't be foolish
Benin's influence in Lagos is limited to Lagos Island. Do you even know the difference between Lagos and Lagos state ?

Yoruba named Benin ( Ile Ibinu) , meaning the land of vexation .
The Benin crown is even Yoruba . The 1st Oba of Benin was the son of the first Alaafin of Oyo.

Head or tail , even the Lagos Island with Benin influence is still Yoruba .
The Oba of Benin has Yoruba blood flowing in his veins grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A Yoruba Land - Rufai Arisetv by Zincfingers: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parachoko:
So Edos founded Ikorodu, Epe, Agege, Ijede, Apapa, Igando, Okokomaiko, Agbowa , Akoka, Badagry, Lekki Peninsula etc? grin
Don't mind the osu losers nah

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Supporters Crying, Begging Me To Join Obi Twitter Space / "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] / Musiliu Obanikoro Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.