Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lady Shocks Shoppers By Walking Into Mall Stark Naked In SA (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Shocks Shoppers By Walking Into Mall Stark Naked In SA (photos) (1079 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shocks Shoppers By Walking Into Mall Stark Naked In SA (photos) by Tokotaya: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Lady shocks shoppers by walking into mall stark naked in SA

A lady practically got a shopping mall to stand still when she walked in virtually naked recently.

The lady, identified as Queen Minajos on Twitter, uploaded the pictures on Twitter herself with the caption: “Living my best life”

The pictures showed that she wore nothing but sellotaped an empty packet of sweets on her boobs and her nether region.

She completed the look with a pair of pink stilettos.

Even for a liberated society like South Africa, the action appeared overboard. A crowd of people lined up the frontage of the shopping mall to behold the spectacle in disbelief.

Apart from the ruckus she caused at the mall, she later posted it on Twitter, sparking another round of reactions. Reacting to a Tweep’s criticism, she wrote: “I pay my billz.”

See more pictures below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/02/04/lady-shocks-shoppers-by-walking-into-mall-stark-naked-in-sa/

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Moved Topics / Happy New Yam Festival / A Distress Call To Seun Concerning A Particular Thread On Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.