Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? (1920 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s β€œObidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by ScamHunter: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Plateau
Benue
Edo
Taraba
Lagos
Enugu
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ebonyi
Delta
Akwa Ibom

I'm sure it's one of these. I have an opinion but I may be wrong. Let me not screw up your opinion. Which state is the top one in pushing for Peter Obi presidency?

From what I'm seeing, Lagos is dragging it with Edo oo
Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by hybrid77: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo

34 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by oyin44: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2023
New Delhi prison. . India capital πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

9 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2023
I believe Ebonyi is but they're silent, followed by Edo and Plateau, Lagos no dey smile too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Nasarawa

7 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by nameo: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo in the south;

Plateau in the North.

Other states of course come very close, but Obi is like a religion in the 2 states mentioned above.

God bless all supporters of a new Nigeria

34 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
New Delhi prisonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ India capital
Obidients Lagos will shake Tinubu in next few days after then Tinubu will flex another muscle by conducting another rally in Lagos grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by gozmok1(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo
Akwaibom
Rivers
Benue
Lagos
Kaduna
platue
Ebonyi
Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2023
gozmok1:
Edo
Akwaibom
Rivers
Benue
Kaduna
platue
Ebonyi
Enugu

You miss Lagos and Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by PlayMaker14: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo.

Portharcourt
Delta
Imo
Ebonyi
Lagos
Akwa Ibom
Kaduna
Abuja
Benue
Plateau
Enugu
Abia
Nasarawa

16 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120647418:

You miss Lagos and Abuja
Even Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by FatherOfJesus: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Too early to call. Wait until we comes to Lagos
Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by gozmok1(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120647418:

You miss Lagos and Abuja

if I begin to list it will be endless...

what of Kano and Gombe they really surprised me during the campaign......
pure organic no money inducement the love was massive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Kennyprince: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2023
It's Benue.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by DMerciful(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo State

They started the movement more or less
ScamHunter:
Plateau
Benue
Edo
Taraba
Lagos
Enugu
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ebonyi
Delta
Akwa Ibom

I'm sure it's one of these. I have an opinion but I may be wrong. Let me not screw up your opinion. Which state is the top one in pushing for Peter Obi presidency?

5 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Naajjii: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120647418:

You miss Lagos and Abuja
Not only Lagos or Abuja you for add Jigawa and Yobe na, joker grin
Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Tochi3(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Nigeria as a whole.... QED

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
New Delhi prison. . India capital πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Imokha(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Obidient Nigerians,those who has the voice should raise it to the appropriate quarters, because INEC is at it again , a lot of us in Niger state has registered for voters card since first week of January 2022, up til date INEC Suleja is claiming that the card is not ready and today is the last day

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by samsononyilo(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Plateau state, even APC members will vote obi during presidential election and their APC candidate during gubernatorial election, as it is now, is 70% for obi here in plateau..

3 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Waterysperm: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Imokha:
Obidient Nigerians,those who has the voice should raise it to the appropriate quarters, because INEC is at it again , a lot of us in Niger state has registered for voters card since first week of January 2022, up til date INEC Suleja is claiming that the card is not ready and today is the last day
Are you in Niger State now?

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by SaiOba: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Lagos State noni o.. LasGiDi is the Capital City for the OBIdient Family..

His Excellency Peter Obi will be in Lagos today for some programme.

Next Week is the Proper Lagos Rally and believe me it's going to be madt.. Other states are waiting for LasGiDi πŸ˜‚ they know say No be moimoi tins..

It's going to be all roads leading to TBS πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ if you know, you know πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.. Omo, e go laud gan o..

No be that one wey PDP do wey people no even know say something sup.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

So OP, Na we di LasGiDians Na we be the papa πŸ’ͺof dem all πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Imokha(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Waterysperm:

Are you in Niger State now?
Yes I am
Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Kaiser20: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
At this level of our politics , Obi has dismantled the godfathers and godmothers and return the POWER to the people of Nigeria.
People like El-rufai & co are blowing hot.

10 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Faber(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Edolites founded the Obidient movement, thats why Peter Obi visited the 3 Senatorial zones when he campaigned in Edo State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Osariemen12: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2023
ScamHunter:
Plateau
Benue
Edo
Taraba
Lagos
Enugu
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ebonyi
Delta
Akwa Ibom

Edo State, any time, any day; twice on a Sunday morning.

6 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by 07kjb: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
ALL HANDS ON DECK TILL WE SUCCEEDED KUDOS TO ALL STATES

KUDOS TO EDO PEOPLE

VOTE PETER OBI

4 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by ScamHunter: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Osariemen12:

Edo State, any time, any day; twice on a Sunday morning.

True, but Benue is the first state whose governor has endorsed Peter Obi. Can Obaseki do that?

4 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Osariemen12: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
ScamHunter:

True, but Benue is the first state whose governor has endorsed Peter Obi. Can Obaseki do that?

My people have done it for the governor. Vox populi, vox Dei.

6 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Lagos is the Engine room of the OBIdient Movement but the national headquarters is Edo.

SE headquarters: Anambra

SS headquarters: Edo

SW headquarters: Lagos

North Central headquarters: Plateau

North East headquarters: Taraba

North West headquarters: Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Think9ja(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
I know that most Pandora supporters are either first time voters, frustrated Yahoo boys, or Biafra Apologists.

It also means that they are mostly punters. (Bettors)

You know what they call sure odds?

The sure odds for now is that Pandora is coming a distant third behind Atiku and Tinubu. What is even more sure is that he's not going to win any single state among these ones you listed.

Screenshot and keep.
Re: Which State Is The Headquarters Of The Obidient Movement? by Peritome: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Edo; both home & diaspora. Edo dey give us mind.

Is Peter Obi from Edo sef? Omo, I so love the people of Edo. Very encouraging.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Predictions Of A Tinubu Presidency, See Mine. / Peter Obi Wins River State Presidential Election / Lagos State Ojo, Fuel Problem Ooooooo~~photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.