Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. (34714 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by naptu2: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Nuhu Ribadu@NuhuRibadu

Today, I was at the Department of State Security Service and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency for a familiarization visit aimed at solidifying the bond between the services, enhancing their mutual understanding, and collaboration.

I also used the opportunity to emphasise the importance of teamwork, professionalism and integrity in meeting the nation's security needs while upholding democratic values and protecting the rights of all citizens.

https://twitter.com/NuhuRibadu/status/1676340389727354880

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by jchioma: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Ribadu is an experienced fine officer that I believe will do justice to his position given the right support and ability to ensure peace.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
This man will surely perform

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by SwissMass: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Nice one

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Jestin: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
His visit will favour me and my family πŸ˜‚

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Sweetrosie(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Make una take it easy abeg

12 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by slawomir: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu installing his cronies
Recycling same thieves
Anyway tinubu is the greatest thief

Tinubu's administration is a disaster

See all of them it will favour me and my family quoting me already

Reportbutton:

You still have 7 years, 10 month and 5 weeks to wail πŸ˜„πŸ˜†... After that you wail for another 8 years when shetimma becomes the president...
So your wailing is just starting.
And your suffering will continue πŸ™‚ πŸ™ƒ hahaha πŸ˜†
Do your investigation here on nairaland and in your area and you will find out that your likes are suffering already because you are still doing politics of tribalism thinking it will favour you and your family

Do you want me to post the pictures of my computer room ? Only then you will see that I can not suffer for 30 years to come

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by RECTEM: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Good. Our security is in Good hand
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by IyaTola: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning @Charpell How are you? I have sent countless messages and you are not responding. Have been patient. embarassed
To avoid unnecessary stuff, cry act FAST!!!DriveinHud
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by endsarrrs(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Nothin to show

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Brendaniel: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
protecting the rights of all citizens, that's one of the most important thing you should do with your office which is good and I hope you keep to your words....

Anyway your office will favour me and my family.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Na so we go de follow NSA upandan. Wahala for this photo op stolen mandate administration

4 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by 222Martins(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
For those Who don't know, NIA (National Intelligence Agency is the Nigerian version of the US CIA, UK's MI6, Russia SVR, Israel's Mossad and Pakistani ISI. The NIA was responsible for covertly bringing Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria. They can smuggle Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria in a diplomatic crate like they did to Umaru Dikko, if they get the greenlight from the president. The NIA, like their foreign counterpart cannot operate within their respective countries unless accompanied by an internal security agency.

DSS or SSS (DSS is just their pen name for dealing with the public). SSS is the Nigeria version of US Homeland Security and Secret Service Combined, UK's MI5, Russian FSB and Israeli ShinBet. Their jurisdiction is mainly with the borders of their country.

I saw a post on NL where people were saying the position of NSA given to Nuhu Ribadu is bigger than the Service Chiefs. No!! The service chiefs comprising of CDS, COAS, CNS and CAS are under and report to the Minister of Defence (MOD); unless they are summoned directly by the president. The MOD can also provide tactical assault teams to the NIA if requested for. If not for the way Nigeria is, the MOD, Service Chiefs / Military have no business operating within Nigeria/Domestic Affairs or mounting roadblocks.

Even in the USA, any soldier you see responding to crisis or terrorist attack inside USA is drawn from Homeland Security under the Department of Homeland security, not the regular Military under the Department of Defense.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by ufuosman(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Carry on
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by santakris(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This man will surely perform
I pray so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by SpatialKing(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
So?

What's his plans to tackle the security challenges across the country
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Besto(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Every aboki with him kettle

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Starships4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
As their Boss Supreme
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Savechild23: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Mallam Nuhu, u must favor me in Jesus name AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Godjone(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Can this one even curb insecurity? Just there to earn salaries and political benefits. No changes nothing new.

Since his appointment, bandits have killed hundreds of people in Nigeria. This NSA even look more clueless than i initially imagined
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Creamypie(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
I miss obj. Things for dey the way them dey b4 2014

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by hspda: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu installing his cronies

Stale

13 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Alasi20(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by MRDEE01: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Is Ribadu's appointment a square peg in a square hole?

Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by IPDGP: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Hope u get time to check that emefiele in sss custody

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Chai....

Chai Padi padi government....Same old politicians have turned good overnight..

I can never be sorry for us...Noooo way

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Good one πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by 96ACE: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Toluwanise247(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Let him do his best…… everyone can not like you complain is part of life . People still insult Jesus
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by MorataFC: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Jestin:
His visit will favour me and my family πŸ˜‚
rest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.