Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana (47454 Views)

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) / BBTitans: I Will Play With Your Clitoris A Lot More Next Time- Yemi Tells Blue / BBTitans: I Am A Sex Addict - Jaypee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by farem: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Y
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by LINSAR: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Colleague of Siofra
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by madjune(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Look at the trash that spew out of our youths mouth.

Our youths are gone.

Anyway, I blame Ebuka.
One day, his children will grow up.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Dshocker(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2023
sthecy:
Very nonsense girl….. can’t wait for her to leave the show today

Lol, no be your gender.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1438316/bbtitans-made-much-money-using-kayanmata-attract-senators-nana/

To destroy the lives of senators you mean😂😂😂 no wonder most are not returning. This is what you become when you have nothing in your brain to offer. The hole in between your legs becomes a means of survival. Stinking things! 😚😚😚😚😚😚

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Antoeni(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2023
See This Okporoko, Well it’s was Not With Their Clear Eyes, They Must Have Also Used For subscription, She is Empty

3 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by 1nice(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
It is time for the Federal Government of Nigeria to ban anything about big brother show: just imagine this stupid ashawo girl trying to promote prostitution and influence girls to start thinking of sleeping with senators.

Nigeria government and majority of Nigeria youths are planning how to totally ban Prostitution and brothels In Nigeria and this robber girl is thinking how she can loot and plunder senators and big men: God will soon punish this armed robber girl called Nana.

Ashawo no be work: thousands of Nigeria girls have die doing prostitution because of attacks human traffickers, rapist, human organs harvesters, sex traffickers, ritualist people, big men, and from violence foreigners and others.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by princeade86(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
emmanuel596:
I like how Nigerians are starving this show off attention and validations
I swear I don't expect this. So bbn won't pass 2 pages. Kudos to d Nigerians on this. Am very sure profit will be very low this time.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Rahkman: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
This girl dey like bag of STDs I pity who f uck this kain nonsense without cd

5 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Vanity
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by jahsharon: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
So this one is an Open Prostitute. That's good.

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by SHINJA: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Shameless thing...

To born female pikin dey fear me

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
See this one...daughter of jezebel!
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by ironheart(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
She just confirmed Nedu hypothesis. They go to the BB house to advertise there goods

6 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
See how she look sef... those senators no get eyes cos wetin dem won chop don cover their eyes
She already said she used Kayamata....no be ordinary eye

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Sheylon(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Some 1k ashawo better than her.

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Btruth: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2023
One of the reason I don't subscribe to BB, it's full of shit. What lesson is to be learned from this now?

3 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by davidtemi(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
See how she look sef... those senators no get eyes cos wetin dem won chop don cover their eyes
No be ordinary eyes nah🤣🤣 grin

No be her type at all. Except dey want to use her for ritual
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by dyera(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2023
kushma:
So this is what that is promoted in bb what a show of shame. Spits

More like the number requirement to be a BBNaija housemate is to be a prostitute.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
dirty senators

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2023
pyyxxaro:
This one don go disgrace Buhari Senators again😫

Now the Whole Africa knows our Senators nor de use eye see ashawo 😄😎
She telling lies..

She’s just wanting high class to notice her..

And even, senators mostly do weekends & how much senators deh pay? I have one street sister that used to connect babes with senators. She do collect 40%, 10% for her lawyer. At the end of the day, she won’t end up with something that special - except the senator like you in particular, that’s why he can do you extra..

You can see what she said. Where’s all the money? Just junks junks junks and she do buy cloths. Prostitutes don’t make that much like they used to make it seem. Except individual luck occurs..

They’re now way too much. Supply don exceed demand..

5 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by occfx: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Dshocker:
Wahala no dey finish...

Like this now, this girl just used her hands to kill or destroy her destiny.

Lets assume i was dating or having anything to do with her sexually, would make me change my mind towards her because.

1..... She dey use Juju
2..... She dey do Olosho work

Obviously this girl and fish brain dey similar.

When a woman talks like this, she is already damaged and has nothing to lose

7 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Sleekfingers: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
twilliamx:
Please and please why is this show allowed to air in our country? This useless and talentless show has misled so many of vulnerable youths.

Nobody is forcing you or anybody to watch it....there are over hundred channels you can watch....
The show is rated 18......so what the fuss?

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Blitzerz: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Nedu already told us.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by emmabosco: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
My dear that thing no dey work what works for you was your sexy dressing and slim if you don’t know just know it now most men love them slim simple.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
What
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by TruthHurts100: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Sadly, someone gave birth to this one.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Ashirioluwa: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2023
She bought clothes and had her hair braided with the millions of dollars (or naira) she made from her prostitution business.

This Lai Mohammed’s daughter is nothing but an attention seeker and a serial liar.

3 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by olisaEze(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2023
I wonder how much Jaaruma paid this bag of bones to run this lai-lai advert for her. grin. Choi! BBTitans abi BBTitus has now turned to advert agency for olosho work! The boy Yemi, na only Bleep full im brain so he’s already showcasing his gigolo skills. Now this female is boasting of prostituting herself to Nigerian govt. officials on international tv! Omoh, it’s like the only Nigerian not involved in prostitution these days is that statue of justice in front of the courts! A case can even be made that because her eyes are blindfolded, she cannot see what other females are doing else she for don follow dey do hook up! grin.

Our politicians don’t even need the Kayanmata sef, a light skin and a big behind are all the tools you need!

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Na why sometimes when i see these girls i dont give dem attention cos ee already know who they are and what their content of chara ter is OLOBO

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by mctech(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2023
So this one was once a professional prostitute, I can only imagine how her parents will be feeling right now.

Anyway let's commend her for being truthful though foolish.

When an 18 year old returned from College of Education in Kwara told me of how she was sleeping with married, I gave up on this generation.

My friend told me of a Deeper Life pastor's daughter that a guy picked up at a club. Dude confessed that the lady got A+ in sucking dick.

Even my wife said she doesn't want a daughter, I'm the one telling her I want a girl child.

6 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by poweredcom(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Oh so if i be this one brother now how will i feel that my sister is a street cum bucket for senators....

@womenareapezz @angrygoat @savedday
@StrongAlphMale

Pls see what todays girls are turning into , shameless ..i said it many girls of today wont get the blessing of marriage ...many will turn psychos , run mad or even drug addict

Which sane man go one put this thot for house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.