Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana (47458 Views)

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) / BBTitans: I Will Play With Your Clitoris A Lot More Next Time- Yemi Tells Blue / BBTitans: I Am A Sex Addict - Jaypee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Nickymezor(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by ShaqFu: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by habsydiamond(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Poanan:

Those senators too know these girls used something and that is why they give money u can't use to achieve anything.
with what that girl talk if she get brain then she for don build house oo.. no be small money all those senators go dey give them.. a runs girl collecting 300k to 500k ontop toto no be small thing ooo
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by VGlobal: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Somebody's son will marry this one? Chai!
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by ashawopikin(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
drizslim:
I don't know who needs to hear this but I think Dino was part of the senators the hoelowshow de refer to
like say u know wetin dey my mind
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Paulianfa(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
It's obvious she might used to gain her entry here
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by madjune(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
lomprico:

Ebuka is just a contractor, not even an employee of multichoice. Channel your blame to the organisers

Forget that crap he's a contractor.

He's a good poster boy for the filthy program.
His face attracts our young and gullible to the program.

Why do you think more well rounded and versatile presenters like IK distanced themselves from the program?

With maturity comes the right values and knowledge to know that a good name is better than money.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by lomprico(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
madjune:

Forget that crap he's a contractor.

He's a good poster boy for the filthy program.
His face attracts our young and gullible to the program.

Why do you think more well rounded and versatile presenters like IK distanced themselves from the program?

With maturity comes the right values and knowledge to know that a good name is better than money.

Tell us why Iyke distanced himself.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by mumu9gerian: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by madjune(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
lomprico:

Tell us why Iyke distanced himself.

You know very well he was the face of that show long before Ebuka came up.
In fact, in terms of presentation, Ebuka is a toddler compared to IK.

There's a level you will attain...and of age and wisdom, inwardly you'd know when you're selling your art or your soul for cheap lucre that will come and go.

IK attained that level.

Look at the rot this show has become?

Is it not the same filthy script that play out in each edition?
Grooming young girls to become hoes and young men to become intimacy gadgets.
At this point in our national lives, with poverty and inflation destroying our values and culture; is that the right show for our young minds?

Right now, our young folks should be inspired towards national development and things in like manner.

You think it's only Obi as President would successfully reconstruct Nigeria? No.
It's starts with the little things. Little things that our young minds can feel, gravitate towards to and elevate.
Just few days ago, some IT minds in UK sponsored the World game jam. This was it's second edition.
They tasked young video game developers across Europe to come up with new game ideas under 24hrs LIVE on TV.
A huge cash prize for the winner. Besides that, huge company executives were in attendance, to spot talents and recruit them.
Now, that's the engine for development.
That's the engine towards a better tomorrow.

That's what's it's all about

Here, our big billionaires can't invest in good programs to discover and nature great talents in our midst whose lot right now is just to exist and rot and die away.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by Lovestrong(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2023
drizslim:
I don't know who needs to hear this but I think Dino was part of the senators the hoelowshow de refer to
oga wahala
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by armadeo(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2023
emmanuel596:
I like how Nigerians are starving this show off attention and validations

Wahala when dey this country now na big brother people get time for.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by pussyeater(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
anoda busy body again!

lipsrsealed
No wonder NED nor get sense.

1 Like

Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by lomprico(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2023
madjune:

You know very well he was the face of that show long before Ebuka came up.
In fact, in terms of presentation, Ebuka is a toddler compared to IK.

There's a level you will attain...and of age and wisdom, inwardly you'd know when you're selling your art or your soul for cheap lucre that will come and go.

IK attained that level.

Look at the rot this show has become?

Is it not the same filthy script that play out in each edition?
Grooming young girls to become hoes and young men to become intimacy gadgets.
At this point in our national lives, with poverty and inflation destroying our values and culture; is that the right show for our young minds?

Right now, our young folks should be inspired towards national development and things in like manner.

You think it's only Obi as President would successfully reconstruct Nigeria? No.
It's starts with the little things. Little things that our young minds can feel, gravitate towards to and elevate.
Just few days ago, some IT minds in UK sponsored the World game jam. This was it's second edition.
They tasked young video game developers across Europe to come up with new game ideas under 24hrs LIVE on TV.
A huge cash prize for the winner. Besides that, huge company executives were in attendance, to spot talents and recruit them.
Now, that's the engine for development.
That's the engine towards a better tomorrow.

That's what's it's all about

Here, our big billionaires can't invest in good programs to discover and nature great talents in our midst whose lot right now is just to exist and rot and die away.

Sad.

Iyke was the host for BB Africa while Ebuka is Host for BB Naija. I'm sure if they want to do BB Africa again, iyke will be likely called up. I terms of moral decadence BB naija is by far the most descent. Bb Africa showed us nudity without sensor.

I'm not for or against the show but blaming Ebuka as if he owns it is what I'm arguing with you about. He is only doing his job to get paid. Or do u have a better paying offer for him?
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by madjune(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
lomprico:

Iyke was the host for BB Africa while Ebuka is Host for BB Naija. I'm sure if they want to do BB Africa again, iyke will be likely called up. I terms of moral decadence BB naija is by far the most descent. Bb Africa showed us nudity without sensor.

I'm not for or against the show but blaming Ebuka as if he owns it is what I'm arguing with you about. He is only doing his job to get paid. Or do u have a better paying offer for him?

IRead and comprehend good.

I'm not blaming him. I'm saying he's a good poster boy for the show.
And, I can't believe he would keep on identifying with the show for all it stands for.
Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by meobizy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Well done, trolls. You idiots make every season a success in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.