Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South (2970 Views)

Breaking News . Seyi Tinubu Hints On Leading From The Front As Troops Prepare. / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by franchasng: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023
The key to development and liberation of Nigeria is in the hands of Southern Nigerians.

The key to Southern Nigeria unity is in the hands of the Yorubas. Southern Nigeria can only unite if Yorubas shealth their sword against their Igbo brothers in the South.

Whatever happened in the 1960s should never hold us down as a nation if we truly desire to progress as a nation. Whatever mistakes our fathers and forefathers made in the 1960s should be buried with them. We must look beyond negative histories of the 60s that cause us division and hatred.

How can the South unite again? Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can solve this difficult problem.

Truth be told, Tinubu is a popular, strategic and influential politician, no Nigerian can deny this fact. But one thing I have come to discover about Nigeria which seem like a mystery is that desperate people who think they have all the money, power and influence hardly win Nigeria's Presidency.

Tinubu is wasting Southwest votes that Obi needs to win on first ballot.

If Tinubu doesn't step down for Obi, if Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso goes to the final poll on February 25th, the election will enter a rerun.

But if Tinubu steps down honorably and rally behind Obi then the South have won a befitting battle and this singular act from Tinubu will forever unite Southern Nigeria and bring the eventual national prosperity all Nigerians have been clamoring for, and Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become not just a President he clamors for but more than a President he would become a national hero, the face of Southern unity and the face of Nigeria's liberation.

Because so long as Yorubas continue to shortchange Igbos politically in Nigeria, it will continue to destroy the unity of Nigeria and will mar the growth of Nigeria as a nation.

The growth and liberation of Nigeria is in the hands of Southern Nigerians and that can only happen when Yorubas shealth their sword and embrace their Igbo brothers and work together to uplift Nigeria.

The only way for forces of nature to align again in favor of Nigeria's growth is only when Igbos are pacified and embraced wholly by giving them a chance at Presidency since the end of the civil war.

Nigeria's multiple problems have a spiritual undertone.

Nobody prospers in life if they continue to hold grudges against their brother or refuses to forgive those that wronged them.

Nigeria need divine healing through Peter Obi's presidency.

Dont get me wrong, Tinubu or Atiku can win the Feb 25 election, but it wont heal Nigeria. Divinity will still be unhappy with Nigeria and hence Tinubu or Atiku will never succeed even if they rig themselves in, bookmark this page today.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by franchasng: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Since the end of the civil war in 1970, Igbos are the only tribe that have truly forgiven others, how?

Igbos have rallied and supported Presidential candidates from Hausa (Shehu Shagari), Fulani (Musa Yaradua), Yoruba (Olusegun Obasanjo), Ijaw (Goodluck Jonathan), Fulani (Atiku Abubakar).

Igbos are the only tribe that freely travels to all parts of Nigeria to live and do business and not just doing business, they freely buy lands and develop mansions and contribute to the development of their host communities, be it in Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Bini, Idoma, Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri, Urhobo, etc tribe without fear or prejudice. They don't give any excuse not to build in their host community, they don't fear persecution or attack, they live freely with the host communities and even try to become part of them. This is a known fact about Igbos in Nigeria.

Now can we say same about Yorubas? I doubt. They will give you one million reasons why they cant live or build investments in Southeast or even Southsouth and other parts of Nigeria. They select states and capitals they can live or invest and back it up with reasons.

You all know the truth, and to be Frank with you, until Igbos are pacified and completely forgiven and embraced in Nigeria, divinity will continue to work against the progress of Nigeria no matter who governs Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Let them confirm cos the man is always confused

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by franchasng: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Why should Tinubu step down for Obi?

Tinubu is from the Southwest, if you and other Yorubas can be honest enough like some of your elders and elites, Yorubas have produced President for 8 years in the person of Obasanjo. Yorubas have produced a VP for 8 years going in the person of Osinbajo.

Equity, justice and fairness demands that Yorubas allow Igbos to at least have a shot at Presidency for once.

Remember, Igbos massively supported Obasanjo twice leaving great popular Igbo man Ikemba Ojukwu who was also on ballot same year.

Even when Abiola contested against Tofa, an Igbo man, Sylvester Ugo from Imo was a running mate to Tofa contesting against Abiola but still Igbo people from Anambra voted massively for Abiola and Abiola won Anambra state.

Never for once have Yorubas rallied behind an Igbo Presidential aspirant, they keep referring to whatever happened in the 1960s that most of them today weren't born, does it make sense to you?

Reason my comment carefully and you will understand why Yoruba Elites, elders and clerics like Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo, Prince Ebunoluwa, Bishop David Oyedepo, Adefarasin, etc, etc are supporting Peter Obi.

This is beyond partisan politics, it is divine, and it is the right thing to do if we want a truly prosperous Nigeria of our dreams.

Even Atiku Abubakar did agreed in PDP before the Primaries that it was the turn of Southeast and he did tell Wike that let the ticket be microzoned to Southeast and that he wont contest, that Obi should fly the ticket but that if they throw it open, that he will contest.

He also told Wike that there is nothing like zoning to the South, that if it cant be microzoned to Southeast then there is no zoning.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2023
You are too old to come up with this misleading topic please. Don’t let ethnic politics affects you in a bad way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by agadez007(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
I saw a video of Baba falling again while climbing a staircase in one of his rallies

I thought to myself,what kind of greed will make a man like that just keep disgracing his children and wife,tinubu claims he is richer than Osun state,does he now want to be a richer than Nigeria herself before he joins his Ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by seunmsg(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Unity beggars everywhere. We don’t want any nonsense southern unity. Tinubu can win the election without the support of the hateful Igbos. If Tinubu cannot get it, Atiku should have it. If the Igbos want any kind of unity, they should tell Peter Obi to step down for his more experienced and competent elder brother from the south. The younger one should step down for the elder and not the other way round.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by samsononyilo(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Southern unity is key to moving this country forward, but urchins wouldn't agree with this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by samsononyilo(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Unity beggars everywhere. We don’t want any nonsense southern unity. Tinubu can win the election without the support of the hateful Igbos. If Tinubu cannot get it, Atiku should have it. If the Igbos want any kind of unity, they should tell Peter Obi to step down for his more experienced and competent elder brother from the south. The younger one should step down for the elder and not the other way round.

Lol.. as expected, reason before you talk..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Fvck southern unity.... Tinubu or Atiku(God forbids), obidaft and his cursed followers can go to hell

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Madmohamed123: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
Since the end of the civil war in 1970, Igbos are the only tribe that have truly forgiven others, how?

Igbos have rallied and supported Presidential candidates from Hausa (Shehu Shagari), Fulani (Musa Yaradua), Yoruba (Olusegun Obasanjo), Ijaw (Goodluck Jonathan), Fulani (Atiku Abubakar).

Igbos are the only tribe that freely travels to all parts of Nigeria to live and do business and not just doing business, they freely buy lands and develop mansions and contribute to the development of their host communities, be it in Yoruba, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Bini, Idoma, Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri, Urhobo, etc tribe without fear or prejudice. They don't give any excuse not to build in their host community, they don't fear persecution or attack, they live freely with the host communities and even try to become part of them. This is a known fact about Igbos in Nigeria.

Now can we say same about Yorubas? I doubt. They will give you one million reasons why they cant live or build investments in Southeast or even Southsouth and other parts of Nigeria. They select states and capitals they can live or invest and back it up with reasons.

You all know the truth, and to be Frank with you, until Igbos are pacified and completely forgiven and embraced in Nigeria, divinity will continue to work against the progress of Nigeria no matter who governs Nigeria.
what is the crime of igbo man if I may ask because the cupe they hate igbo man for execute by Niger Delta man but they call it igbo cupe

You can only forgive someone when he offend you igbo never offend anybody in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by haffaze777(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 them no born Tinubu well to step down for Obidaft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Ofunaofu: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
For justice, equity and fairness, Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Opintiwa: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Another Abused student

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Truthisunique2: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol

The funny thing is Atiku would win wether rerun or not

If it gets to a rerun anywhere in the north, Atiku vs tinubu/obi it's atiku that would take it, kwanwanso would cut tie with atiku

If it gets to a rerun in the south Adaobi would rather support atiku than tinubu, tinubu would rather support atiku than Adaobi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Pwettylinda(f): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Thiefnubuu has been arrested by the FBI for drug trafficking

Go read for your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by SHINJA: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Yoruba Muslims sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by limeta(f): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

You just smell of islam and nothing more
Be bold come out clean
What stops you calling out the infidels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2023
limeta:

You just smell of islam and nothing more
Be bold come out clean
What stops you calling out the infidels

I’m not a Muslim (I don’t practice any religion) and I don’t believe anyone is an infidel.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
This is what is normal.
Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Though it can never happen.

However We'll sue Tinubu should he step down for Pandora criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by wonder233: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
You're a tribal bigot. It is worse than religious bigotry
seunmsg:

I’m not a Muslim (I don’t practice any religion) and I don’t believe anyone is an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

😂

You don chop?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Eastlink(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu should see the bigger picture and step down for Obi. Its not to late to read the handwriting on the wall. Doing so will show how smart he his as this will be reciprocated in future by Ndigbo and will unite the south.
Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by PrinceOfLagos: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's the right thing to do especially now that he's been rejected all over the country
Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by Ttalk: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
On the condition that Nigeria will deradicalized all Nyamiri from this hateful and obsession.

Your eze will come and beg our kings and you'll henceforth begin to obtain a visa to visit SW

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by blabulu2000: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
if Tinubu wants to step down ..he has so many brilliant and vibrant political sons he can step down for ... one of them is the speaker house of representative... Femi Gbajabiamila... Femi is far better than Obi in all respect... Obi doesn't have any identity in his constituency talkless of his state..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by seunmsg(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
wonder233:
You're a tribal bigot. It is worse than religious bigotry

If standing up for a competent, brilliant and nationalistic candidate like Tinubu makes me a bigot in your book, so be it. Son, I’ve no apologies for you. Now, run along.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by sapele914(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
agadez007:
I saw a video of Baba falling again while climbing a staircase in one of his rallies

I thought to myself,what kind of greed will make a man like that just keep disgracing his children and wife,tinubu claims he is richer than Osun state,does he now want to be a richer than Nigeria herself before he joins his Ancestors?
Me too, I remember seeing that video were Joseph Biden fell from the stairs of Airforce 1.

Big deal, it still will not stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by sapele914(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
That's the right thing to do especially now that he's been rejected all over the country
Rest assured, you Zombidients would have resumed your Biafra agitation by this time next month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by franchasng: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You all are looking at it from partisan and tribal politics alone, maybe based on what you and others wish to gain via Tinubu's presidency, but I am looking at it from the angle of equity, justice, unity and divinity.

Igbos are the only major Nigerian tribe in Nigeria that have supported Presidential candidates from all major Nigerian tribes;

Igbos supported:

Shehu Shagari (Hausa man)
MKO Abiola (Yoruba man); he won Anambra
Olusegun Obasanjo (Yoruba man)
Musa Yaradua (Fulani man)
Goodluck Jonathan (Ijaw man)
Atiku Abubakar (Fulani man)

Justice demands that other Southern Nigeria tribes, especially the Yorubas for once rally behind an Igbo Presidential candidate this time. Politics aside, it is the right and just thing to do for divinity to prosper Nigeria because no nation prospers on cheating, marginalization and glaring arrogance and subjugation of fellow nationals.

But if you guys think we are wrong and doesn't deserve it, don't worry, nature will handle it because when man fails to uphold justice and do what is right, nature always have a way of upholding justice through supernatural and divine occurrences beyond the understanding of man.

You will remember my words one day.
Re: Tinubu Hints At Stepping Down For Peter Obi To Unite South by sapele914(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
franchasng:
You all are looking at it from partisan and tribal politics alone, maybe based on what you and others wish to gain via Tinubu's presidency, but I am looking at it from the angle of equity, justice, unity and divinity.

Igbos are the only major Nigerian tribe in Nigeria that have supported Presidential candidates from all major Nigerian tribes;

Igbos supported:

Shehu Shagari (Hausa man)
MKO Abiola (Yoruba man); he won Anambra
Olusegun Obasanjo (Yoruba man)
Musa Yaradua (Fulani man)
Goodluck Jonathan (Ijaw man)
Atiku Abubakar (Fulani man)

Justice demands that other Southern Nigeria tribes, especially the Yorubas for once rally behind an Igbo Presidential candidate this time.

But if you guys think we are wrong and doesn't deserve it, don't worry, nature will handle it because when man fails to uphold justice and do what is right, nature always have a way of upholding justice through supernatural and divine occurrences beyond the understanding of man.

You will remember my words one day.
Go and check yourselves, something must be definitely wrong with you people then, I thought Ezeife & Ohaneze adopted Jonathan as their own son?

Same Igbo man Arthur Nzeribe & his ABN were the same urchins that went & got a High Court injunction annulling MKO Abiola’s victory.

Hypocrites in disguise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Secondary School Located In Enugu Golf City / See States Where Peter Obi Failed To Secure 25% Of The Votes. / Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.