Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) (58511 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adams na chop and clean mouth
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Na fine babe sha..
Vj adams wey collect my girl friend that year in Unilag.. I go buy babe little something with my hard earned money, he go buy bigger thing for her. Babe no gree post me again for her bbm.. Everyday na vj adams she go dey post.
God dey..
hope you fùckam b4 i swear for u?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bimbo was completely speechless
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Who are they?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
rosch:
She is so underated. One of my favourite actresses. I too love this babe. Me no too send adams
are you single?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by YoshihideSuga: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
yinkeys:
Thought he married Juliet Ibrahim few years ago

Ice something was that one, not VJ Adams.

My issue with this VJ Adams is that he talks too much especially as he's a man. Maybe it comes with the job description and industry he is in.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Ikesimon(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
No Reason am, E dey happen sha.

post=120660573]Na fine babe sha..
Vj adams wey collect my girl friend that year in Unilag.. I go buy babe little something with my hard earned money, he go buy bigger thing for her. Babe no gree post me again for her bbm.. Everyday na vj adams she go dey post.
God dey..[/quote]
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
Why marry a woman who has not only been fvcked and mounted by many men but who has also goon far to carryout operation on her hips?

This relationship will not last. Soon, they will part ways. Soon, they will depart.

Never marry a woman who is above 23. No matter how beautiful she looks, she's definitely treating one terminal disease or the other. Be wise.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and train another man's child. Plus, you will die and leave your inheritance for the bastard children because a woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked
what if she's wife material but not a virgin?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Ice something was that one, not VJ Adams.

My issue with this VJ Adams is that he talks too much especially as he's a man. Maybe it comes with the job description and industry he is in.
He married her o
After iceberg slim
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by YoshihideSuga: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
yinkeys:

He married her o
After iceberg slim

VJ Adams once married Juilet Ibrahim? I did a Google search and didn't find that. I have been following VJ Adams on Instagram for more almost ten years since I saw him on Soundcity. Man has been officially single. As for Juilet, her previous husband is a Ghanaian and the only Nigerian she dated was Iceberg. So, how and when did VJ entered the scene?

7 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:
Bimbo and vj Adams ke?!?
Tor! Wetin concern me kwanu?
i have a crush on you
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
FashionCookie:
People wey dey love, dey love. Some go soon come here come wail on how the guy shouldn't have dated a "Nigerian girl"
Demented souls... tongue grin
make i toast you? You look like the one
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by ukaface(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
teeshet:
i have a crush on you
really?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:
really?
yeah. Be my girlfriend and mother of my kids
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
GodsLyfe:
If you're a male residing in Uyo pls kindly check my thread.
You need help.

You're sick!
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by OkodiDenzel: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
What was her mission to such a chairless room ....hehehe
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by ukaface(f): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
teeshet:
yeah. Be my girlfriend and mother of my kids
grin grin grin ;DIs that how they do it now?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Kog45(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
I just don't know why all these celebrities girls don't date unknown cool guys...
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Konjiboii: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
This girl na sweet fvck,although she woski for face small but her ass and tits na standard.plus you go just know she go sabi knackademus

1 Like

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
yinkeys:

He married her o
After iceberg slim
They weren't married... What you saw was a photoshoot modelling of Juliet with Vj adams, not marriage.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

They weren't married... What you saw was a photoshoot modelling of Juliet with Vj adams, not marriage.
oh ok
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by iamL(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
yinkeys:
oh ok

Na so una dey take carry fake rumors to tanish people.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by teeshet: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:
grin grin grin ;DIs that how they do it now?
you are wasting my time. Where are you based?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
teeshet:
hope you fùckam b4 i swear for u?
I tried my best embarassed
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
rosch:
She is so underated. One of my favourite actresses. I too love this babe. Me no too send adams

Nobody knows you..so nobody send you either

1 Like

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by updatechange(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
No wonder
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by SirJerrie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pandev:
Ok

Sowore fine o
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Ayofeolowo: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
You really try for this comment nice format
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Ted4real: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
We know how e go end already??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.