Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato (18228 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Osidazz19: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
VULCAN:
There is nobody in your lineage that has achieved what Obi has achieved.

A majority shareholder, Chairman and Director of banks.

A man that was a corporate giant THEN became a governor.

A man that was a billionaire in his 40s without access to govt coffers.

Name ANYONE in your family who can best his CV.

You are a nobody from a nothing family and never will you taste of the success that he has enjoyed.

You will live and die as an urchin of no pedigree and no repute.

Obviously you don't know who you are quoting here. I come from a well respected family in Lagos. My last name is synonymous with fame and success. Those who know my father, my uncles and others will tell you what we are made of.
Your pandora pathological Obi tuary is a fraud and we are not going to buy into that fraud.

Back to you now _ WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU?
I bet you are a product from Aba baby factory as a result of 1000 sperm deposited by village idiotic retarded drunks into your olosho mother's shit-hole. A worthless, miserable low life lowest scum of mother earth with no value to humanity.

NOW SHUT THE FVCK UP AND FVCK OFF. Bastard ret@rded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey.

Las las you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos lagoon.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by mcquin(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
Na una Go church pass for world, na una go mosque pass only second to Pakistan, yet na evil people plenty pass for Nigeria?

Nation of the fantastically corrupt, land of the hypocrites.
So what is your point? Buhari is great? We have heard you. Congrats.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
's darling daddy, The guy who cohabited and disastrously brought destruction into the lives of 200 million plus people, The beginning and not the end of suffering in the whole of Nigeria. The true Leader of Boko Haram, the Alpha and omega of backwardness , the bringer of hate between tribes. The commander in chief of Evil.

E good say this man go soon comot abeg. We truly need Holiday.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Tapout(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
One month abeg 😪
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Timmi: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
EBMedia:
Ndi Kato, one of the spokespersons for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, has said that Nigerians would need at least two weeks public holiday to recover from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government when his tenure might have ended, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, Kato wrote;

https://twitter.com/YarKafanchan/status/1621456627910967297?t=iDfudHYUT9-OH0zNe-KoRg&s=19

If you like, you can take one year off to recuperate but we move……
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by shedy03(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
EBMedia:
Ndi Kato, one of the spokespersons for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, has said that Nigerians would need at least two weeks public holiday to recover from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government when his tenure might have ended, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/YarKafanchan/status/1621456627910967297?t=iDfudHYUT9-OH0zNe-KoRg&s=19
Gaskiya ne
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Makachukwu 🤔
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Shikini: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
So true
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by JaskanFactor: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
And if the person that replaces Buhari has been instructed by the Europeans that run Nigeria that Buhari's replacement should continue from where Buhari left off , then what.

All i can tell you is this, the last thing you want is for the Europeans to choose a Nigerian president puppet from your tribe.
Cause it seems the people whose tribe the European puppet is chosen from seem to get it worst.

The Europeans like to play joker , making fun of their victims is a fetish for them, just like they enjoy watching other men in bed with their wives , they even have a name for it, they are called swingers.

And in the same way they enjoy the false sense of security that comes with presidential puppet being from your tribe, then they turn it against you, as you can see with Buhari and European sponsored genocide in north of Nigeria.

Is it not very very scary to Nigerians , that absolutely non of the European puppet presidential candidates for Nigeria has mentioned nothing about the European sponsored terrorism and kidnapping in Nigeria. That means they plan for it to continue.

All the presidential puppets are not talking about what is killing Nigerians, is that not strange and scary. Instead they are taking pictures with super eagles. While the nation is overrun by European terrorist the hope to replace Buhari is taking pictures with super eagles.

What kind of country is overrun by terrorists, and the presidential candidate is proving to the public he has the support of national football team, sounds like a script made up by racist enemies of Africans in Europe where they use football to distract from thinking about their enslavement .

No the European racists that run Nigeria are not going to give Nigeria a Buhari holiday, instead they are orchestrating depopulation civil war.
Where did you ever hear of an enemy that gives a break.

We grew up in the era where the evils of Nigeria were corruption and bad infrastructure and we hoped time would improve things as we grew up. Now the Europeans have doubled the trouble to include genocidal terrorist and kidnappers as part of the government of the nation.

If that is anything to go by, Nigeria has no hope for the future , so long has its ruled by European puppets.

you not going to get that break from your enemy, they plan to throw those punches when you down. They are plotting another civil war in Nigeria, just like they did last time ordering Africans to kill each other on orders Europe with weapons supplied by Europe for Africans to spill each others blood for free time and time and time and time again .
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by ZooOga: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
I disagree with the aspiring politician, ppl should help the winning candidate start out fast and hit the ground running right out of the gate. Some of these party switching pundits are just too much with their viewpoints.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by franchasng: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
chiiraq802:
I will need 4 years public holiday
Urchins will need 4 years of jail time with hard labor for supporting evil under APC and planning to foist another calamity, ah e no go better for all urchins dead and alive grin
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
EBMedia:

😂😂🤣😃🤣😂😃🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Psychological fact
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wicked man

God pass him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Elidrisy20: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2023
That holiday most include cash,fuel and foodstuffs
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Donedeal1(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Ah ah
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Bizibi(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2023
sapele914:
Correct yourself, to the lazy minded Almijiris waiting for Mr President in Abuja to do magic like Moses.
sycophant!!!! Try dey get shame.rubbish
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Felixalex(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
WibusJaga:

Every Nigerian who successfully endures Buhari's regime till the end deserves a Certificate of Survival. cheesy

Where's the link to this app? The screenshot
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Bearfruit(f): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Unfortunately if you continue to sin worst situations than buhari is what will happen to us.embrace righteousness which is Christ the word of God.
Sin is a reproach to any nation.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by chiboycue: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2023
EBMedia:

The hardship is becoming unbearable. Inadequate naira, fuel, power supply, etc.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by FunKiller: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Osidazz19:

Obviously you don't know who you are quoting here. I come from a well respected family in Lagos. My last name is synonymous with fame and success. Those who know my father, my uncles and others will tell you what we are made of.
Your pandora pathological Obi tuary is a fraud and we are not going to buy into that fraud.

Back to you now _ WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU?
I bet you are a product from Aba baby factory as a result of 1000 sperm deposited by village idiotic retarded drunks into your olosho mother's shit-hole. A worthless, miserable low life lowest scum of mother earth with no value to humanity.

NOW SHUT THE FVCK UP AND FVCK OFF. Bastard ret@rded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey.

Las las you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos lagoon.

Sharraap. You are a bloody nobody that's why you are on NL spewing rubbish for meagearly 40k stipends from your drug lord.
Relax you are not fooling or influencing anyone. You couldn't influence a fly.
I love that u crazy urchins volume has been reducing in the past weeks from 'Tinubu will win an there's nothing you can do about it' to 'we will vote Tinubu' please you and who ?
I laugh at you in swahili. You Nincompoops actually thought that ur Demented drug baron with no certs, mother or father or traceable lineage will be President of our country. Dey play o, just dey play Feb 25 is coming.

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by socialmedia012: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.h110 powder
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Ance4Liverpool: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Two weeks is small self
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nwaetche(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
The Yoruba nation, OPC mentor and Agbero founder]s plan is to share his accumulated loot on election day?

When the Yoruba leader's daughter and other Nigerians were murdered by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu never showed any leadership by condemning those. He even went there to mock the family and even asked the infamous quest, where are the cows?

When Buhari Government were murdering Shia, IPOB and endsars movement, Tinubu never showed any leadership by siding with the people.

When Students were on strike for almost a year Tinubu never showed leadership by asking his foot soldiers to go to court and force the Federal Government hand.

Tinubu is now running helter skelter, crying wolf and pretending to support poor Nigerians because it could potentailly affect his chances on winning election.

That is hypocrisy at the highest level. The only people not seeing through Tinubu devilish devices are his Agbado miscreats.

Peter Obi supported the Naira redesign but asked CBN to make the money available to vulnerable Nigerians and those living in places without adequate bank coverage.

Urchin no be work. Go find something else to do Ogbeni.

Osidazz19:

Dumb low IQ useless olosho seeking attention.

Your IPOB Boss will be worse than Buhari if mistakenly elected.
I take joy in knowing that the leader of the IPOB zombidient monkeys is DOA.
Imagine the shallow transgender with a woman voice saying that the naira policy is ok when people are suffering.
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by effort1: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
sapele914:

Both Atiku and Tinubu are morally rotten dogs
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by effort1: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
corrupt abi? do you have any proof

Even obj, his boss, declared him to be corrupt
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by effort1: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
sapele914:
If not that Bola Tinubu is tormenting you ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients, where did I mention that I am supporting Asiwaju?

If you are supporting Agbẹ̀yìn Tinubu, may sorrow and agony become a part of your family this new year
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by alimiadedayo1: 4:16am On Feb 21, 2023
effort1:

Even obj, his boss, declared him to be corrupt
are you an illiterate? I said do you have proof go and bring it if you are sure.. hypocrites
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by effort1: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
are you an illiterate? I said do you have proof go and bring it if you are sure.. hypocrites

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

Now, chew on that
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by alimiadedayo1: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
effort1:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

Now, chew on that
Sahara reporter news is your proof? Which university did you attend? and which course did you study? if you are a graduate, they suppose to collect your certificate from you.. you are not worthy to be educated even a stacked illiterate is better than you in terms of intelligence quotient
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by alimiadedayo1: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atikus Persistence Could Ignite Fresh Desire For Justice At The Court- Dr Olufon / Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat / Buhari: Kolmani Oil Drill Has Attracted $3bn Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.