Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato (18219 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by EBMedia: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ndi Kato, one of the spokespersons for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, has said that Nigerians would need at least two weeks public holiday to recover from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government when his tenure might have ended, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, Kato wrote;

“When Buhari steps down from power, we need at least a 2-week public holiday so that we can recuperate.

“Nigerians, we have really suffered.”

https://twitter.com/YarKafanchan/status/1621456627910967297?t=iDfudHYUT9-OH0zNe-KoRg&s=19

167 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Ashez: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Simple

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by greatiyk4u(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
With enough palliative for the recuperation

307 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
😂😂😂😂

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by ScamHunter: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Same projectors of Buhari are projecting Tinubu and Atiku. Madness.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nigerians shall smile again with Atiku

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by slivertongue: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Seconded

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by WibusJaga: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023

Every Nigerian who successfully endures Buhari's regime till the end deserves a Certificate of Survival. cheesy

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by WonderManly(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes of course. We already knew that...

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by chiiraq802(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will need 4 years public holiday

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by sapele914(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
slivertongue:
Seconded
How many weeks has Simon Ekpa & Ipob given you people so far, or I believe that by now, you ipobians have lost count sitting @ home on mondays?

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Ofunaofu: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
And a certificate of survival awarded to every Nigerian

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by sapele914(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
And a certificate of survival awarded to every Nigerian
Correct yourself, to the lazy minded Almijiris waiting for Mr President in Abuja to do magic like Moses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Ekemax: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
peepydelano:
Nigerians shall smile again with Atiku
God forbid 🚫

66 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by sapele914(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
WibusJaga:

Every Nigerian who successfully endured Buhari's regime till the end deserves a Certificate of Survival. cheesy
Ironically you haven’t started suffering yet, President Buhari’s term will be like the good times in future.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by slivertongue: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
How many weeks has Simon Ekpa & Ipob given you people so far, or I believe that by now, you ipobians have lost count sitting @ home on mondays?

Kato yar KD che

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by EnEnPeecee: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
To say it is this same ediot that was weeping after been trashed three times makes me to wonder. President buhari was an agent of satan sent from the abyss to torment Nigerians. May him and his generation never know peace all their lives. May the blood of the innocent killed under his watch be upon his head and may posterity be ruthless to Buhari and all his cohorts amen

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by scrome: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
One year for dey okay na.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by LaSenior: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by funshint(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
I swear...very true. Buhari's regime is a colossal disaster grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Upton: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sure

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by bhella10: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
How long to recover from the carnage in AfghanEastern?. The sit at home go soon increase after Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Etizz: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
One month will be enough.....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Triangles1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just two weeks.

The most painful issues is the majority of people condemning this regime make their money through dubious act in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by We4all: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Spokesperson or model?
Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
I said the same thing here days ago.

With all we've been through in the hands of Buhari and APC, whoever wins between Atiku and Obi, should please declare a week's public holiday (at the very least), so we all can stay home, eat and rest.

We don try!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by VoltageDivida(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
The kind of news I like to hear grin
For this reason I have started campaigning for Obi from today

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by kingsways: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
My dear

It will not be enough, Nigerians will actually need like 3 to 6 months to clear their head

When God wants to punish a people, one of the ways to allow them produce a bad leader

I strongly believe the man is a divine punishment to Nigerians; I only hope we have learnt our lessons and this coming elections will mark a turning point

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato by Amayabor1: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
I dey tell you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.