Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Is African Juju Real? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is African Juju Real? (866 Views)

Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? / Young Man Parade For Alleged Killing 5 People With “african Juju” / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is African Juju Real? by Novemberaura(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why is witchcraft not studied in the universities in African in an attempt to explain and make it acceptable and accessible to the entire world after all its a craft if we decide to remove the witch In it

Science says nothing moves unless some other force causes it to and nothing In motion comes to rest except something brings it to a state of rest

It's only african witchcraft and jazz that defiles this logic
Like odeishi bulletproof we subscribe to here, how exactly does it work I have often wondered

At what point between when d trigger Is pulled and bullet release and it travelling at textbook speed and it striking the target does the odeishi take effect

What happens to the bullet that doesn't enter the body, where does it ricochet to.

Another case is the idea of causing sickness, bad luck barrenness etc on others by mere operating in a vacuum. How does this work exactly, its definitely not science cuz it contradicts science. It also beat religion

If all these things are really true why is there no study to explain it just like every other man made phenomena

1 Like

Re: Is African Juju Real? by nothingspoil70: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
All na superstition my brother. No jazz or juju anywhere
Re: Is African Juju Real? by Novemberaura(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Money rituals

Where does the explanation start and where does it become impossible to explain how killing a being of some sort with translate to a force that would bring in cash
Again how does the money come exactly
Re: Is African Juju Real? by Smith414: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Pray make you nor get issues with person when dey deep into am,, na then your mind go dey

4 Likes

Re: Is African Juju Real? by marlow1962(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Pray make them no hit you with one.

4 Likes

Re: Is African Juju Real? by Prokaryote: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
nothingspoil70:
please help me walk into any shrine in ur vallage and desecrate it or you can just slap any strong Alfa or herbalist in your area I just wan check something

1 Like

Re: Is African Juju Real? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go ask Benin people.
Re: Is African Juju Real? by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
You have a point bro. African spirituality should be studied more instead of discarding it like a dirty rag. The whites have made us believe that our religion is uncivilised and fake but will respect a Hindu,budist,Muslim or Christian.
For example in cuba, the ifa religion which originated from west Africa is popular amongst blacks and whites their because of it's potency. Most parts of the Caribbean like Haiti and Jamaica practice these religions from Africa.
We have a lot of correction to do about how we portray our religion in movies and music. African religion should be respected like every other religion on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Is African Juju Real? by GeneralPula: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sure it is
Re: Is African Juju Real? by BigYash: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Small pikin cheesy For a start.. Go your village.. Go to their shrine there, go put fire..Burn the shrine. If you stay two months without issues, then your claim is right.. cheesy
Re: Is African Juju Real? by Almiron: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
marlow1962:

Pray make them no hit you with one.
you dey mind the mumu kid, his papa dey on gtbank queue since morning, he dey here dey doubt juju. Make him confirm from his parents first
Re: Is African Juju Real? by Blackpowers101: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Novemberaura:
Why is witchcraft not studied in the universities in African in an attempt to explain and make it acceptable and accessible to the entire world after all its a craft if we decide to remove the witch In it

Science says nothing moves unless some other force causes it to and nothing In motion comes to rest except something brings it to a state of rest

It's only african witchcraft and jazz that defiles this logic
Like odeishi bulletproof we subscribe to here, how exactly does it work I have often wondered

At what point between when d trigger Is pulled and bullet release and it travelling at textbook speed and it striking the target does the odeishi take effect

What happens to the bullet that doesn't enter the body, where does it ricochet to.

Another case is the idea of causing sickness, bad luck barrenness etc on others by mere operating in a vacuum. How does this work exactly, its definitely not science cuz it contradicts science. It also beat religion

If all these things are really true why is there no study to explain it just like every other man made phenomena
First, for every single plant it has it use, now, what is unexplainable is how these things now work, because it all involves putting one to the other, which most times are inherited or shown to you in your dreams, Odishe has its combinations too, and it varies, also from the plants, and sometimes blood sacrifice. Some cases, bullets will hit you but can only form something like pimples which will go down within seconds, Now money rituals must have a base, even if it's sachet water you selling, the sales will be like no other, let nobody tell you to go to your house and met money on your bed. Conclusively juju is real, it's still the same thing as killing or making someone sick, it all comes from natural forces.
Re: Is African Juju Real? by Qatar2022: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Keep on fooling yourself mugu

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected IPOB Members Who Allegedly Killed Five Officers, Couple / Pastor Sells Blood Of Jesus And Tells Members To Eat Live Snake (pictures) / Edo Goes Tough On Cultism As Police Arrests 124 Suspected Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.