Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? (1768 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by horke(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2022
A friend of mine just called and explain how yesterday was hell for him. He has an electronic shop in ilorin and normally he do pack his money in a drawer box after sales. He said a man came evening time to buy just #1000 naira bulb. What I discover was , as I added his 1000 naira with other notes inside my box. The next few minutes, ALL THOSE AND REMAINING #1000 notes got disappeared....he said!!!!

To me, i was told yoruba called it..... (Anaabo.!!)
Is this still happening, real or possible

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by horke(m): 4:25am On Dec 07, 2022
I heared it happens to one POS woman in Abuja here last 4month... Almost 100k disappeared after the unclean money touched the bundle of money
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by horke(m): 4:26am On Dec 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Mumu people. Why not take it to the bank or aboki??

Hmmmm, sorry to my guy

Any solution pls
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by SALIMAN(m): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Its a devlish act being practised especially in naija here
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by madridguy(m): 4:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Tell your friend to be prayerful and vigilant because the person will still come again.
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Tokskob2008: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Well as much as I don't like to dabble into anything spiritual or religious beliefs much, it might be real or not who knows........ but then why go to an electronic repairman's shop and pack a few thousand notes when the juju guy could simply go to the bank and make a deposit and use that same process to pack millions from the bank's vault or bullion van abi him never hear say newly designed Naira notes don dey outside LOL

10 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by adecz: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
A middle-aged man almost hot
beaten to death in my office area
when he was caused of buying and
paying for something in a neighborhood
shop and as he left the place, the
shop woman noticed that all the
money in her drawer were she
kept her sales money vanished.❌❌❌

As a scientific man, I don't believe such
crap though.☹️☹️☹️

Just like people who say that somebody
touched them in public and their preeek
disappeared, the mob will immediately
descend on the accused but Nobody bothers to ask the 'victim' to pull his trousers for
Inspection❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Zonefree(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Well as much as I don't like to dabble into anything spiritual or religious beliefs much, it might be real or not who knows........ but then why go to an electronic repairman's shop and pack a few thousand notes when the juju guy could simply go to the bank and make a deposit and use that same process to pack millions from the bank's vault or bullion van abi him never hear say newly designed Naira notes don dey outside LOL
The two places you can find the greatest juju are, Banks and Police station.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by GeneralPula: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2022
I think so. People do this a lot..
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by dnawah(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2022
horke:
A friend of mine just called and explain how yesterday was hell for him. He has an electronic shop in ilorin and normally he do pack his money in a drawer box after sales. He said a man came evening time to buy just #1000 naira bulb. What I discover was , as I added his 1000 naira with other notes inside my box. The next few minutes, ALL THOSE AND REMAINING #1000 notes got disappeared....he said!!!!

office pin, alligator pepper and dry pepper (those dry and small small ones)put it inside the place where the money is.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Kenteks(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Afonja people and jazz is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

That's because wicked/diabolic people are usually idiots. You've not noticed?
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Kreddy: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
horke:

It exists Yoruba call it ànàbó , but I don't know why it's not being used in banks
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
horke:

yea is possible
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by horke(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tegabadguy p6ost=118974894:
yea is possible

Hmmmmm.... So no remedy ?

I mean no way to retrieve d money
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Tegabadguy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
horke:

Hmmmmm.... So no remedy ?

I mean no way to retrieve d money
no way
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by Harry00(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Zonefree:

The two places you can find the greatest juju are, Banks and Police station.
but why though
Re: Is This Kind Of *juju Real???? by MufasaLion: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
So many clowns on this thread. Juju my foot!

(1) (Reply)

2 Bakassi Boys Sentenced To Death In Owerri / 3 Months Pregnant Afolake Awoyemi Gives Birth To 25 Pellets Of Heroin At Jfk Airport! / A 29 Years Old Virgin Becomes Pregnant.pastor Says Baby Is A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.