Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) (795 Views)

Obasanjo: I Have Sent N5000 To Nigerian's Using Bvn / Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri / Gov Rochas Replies APC; You Have Sent Out A Very Bad Signal To The World, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtMvTwndF8

OZI NDI IGBO( MESSAGE TO THE IGBOS )
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
OOZ HAS SAID THE WHOLE TRUTH, IGBOS ARE THE ARCHITECT OF THEIR OWN PROBLEMS. IGBOS THE IGBOS CAN STOP THEMSELVES.
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by cicero(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
A powerful message indeed. The Igbos have charlatans and nincompoops for leaders. Every one of them with dubious, questionable pedigree. They only champion the Igbo cause as long as there is money in it for them.

2 Likes

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Winon: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have watched this over and over again what OOZ said is very correct Igbos are like that
Igbo should not be pulling them selfs down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
I cannot be tired of watching the video clip. It is educating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by SmartPolician: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Winon:
I have watched this over and over again what OOZ said is very correct Igbos are like that
Igbo should not be pulling them selfs down

How are the Igbos pulling themselves down?
Do you mean that every Igbo man should support Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man?

You people really need to grow up in this part of the world. People have the right to support whoever they believe in. Politics is all about choices and interests.

4 Likes

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by flokii: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
The day I watched Ikpeazu (the 1 litre of kerosene sharing governor) on TV referring to Nigeria as a contraption.. I shook my head.

If only Igbos could hold their leaders accountable and ask to see what they are doing with Federal allocations, state levies, taxes and revenues.. not just uniting in HATE towards other ethnicities.

A looter will come out to call Nigeria that is feeding his people "contraption" and his people too will follow him like mum.u to be attacking Northerners and Yorubas.

Bokoharam or not, North is developing.. all their roads are tarred up till Maiduguri in Borno.. make una dey for east dey play.

1 Like

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by kettykin: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
If Igbos are the architect of their misfortune who then is the architect of the near human catastrophic failure called Nigeria, problem of Nigeria is logic defying and has excessively exceeded human problems since civilization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Winon: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
This music is a must listen for every Igbos
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by sreamsense: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
kettykin:
If Igbos are the architect of their misfortune who then is the architect of the near human catastrophic failure called Nigeria, problem of Nigeria is logic defying and has excessively exceeded human problems since civilization
You and your people are the major architect of failure you see in Nigeria today. About four drug related threads have been opened today for local and national news ? Look for them and check the names again by yourself, you will see they are your people in majority. Do you know how many will be caught only this week alone in various national and international crime that relate to Nigeria? Guess, names you will see, they are ndi Biafra (a. k. a developers) spoiling Nigeria name at national and international levels. Then tell me who are the major architect of Nigeria degraded name abroad?

Are they the only ones facing hardship in Nigeria that they can't leave without commiting crime? Every tribe do commit crime, but it is too much for biafrans. At times they make it look like many of them are born to commit crime because they always top the crime list in Nigeria and abroad. When last have you heard about Yoruba Muslim caught with human head because bad ones among them usually yeield to correction? Biafrans should please give Nigeria one month free of crime so we can celebrate it. No single week without your people commiting crime in divers part of Nigeria and abroad, so who is the architect of Nigeria bad name than them?

1 Like

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

How are the Igbos pulling themselves down?
Do you mean that every Igbo man should support Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man?

You people really need to grow up in this part of the world. People have the right to support whoever they believe in. Politics is all about choices and interests.

I tire for them ooh

1 Like

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
This music addresses Igbo problem, every Igbo man should listen to this song.
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi is the finest politician so far
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2023
The men of good will shall try to win others. A lot.of Igbos are good but very few among them are the problem.
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by naijapips04: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Ceenaija:
Peter Obi is the finest politician so far

On Twitter, yes.

1 Like

Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2023
We are looking forward when men of goodwill be the the true leaders in Igbo land.
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
The greatest problem of the Igbo people are themselves . The are the ones stopping themselves.
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2023
It is other Nigerians that will install Peter Obi, corrupt Igbo politicians will try to frustrate him
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by izombie(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2023
If igbos are their own problems then who is responsible for Nigeria's problems? Just asking
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by mycar: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2023
They frustrated him out of PDP, God bless Obasanjo and Afenifele, those Igbo politicians are idiots, Obi is an exceptional and visional leader. He knew where he was going all these while.
God bless him, he will rewrite the story of ndi igbo
Re: OOZ, Have Sent A Powerful Message To The Igbos In His Latest Music (video) by Ceenaija(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Until Igbos know the importance of unity they will always be relegated.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : G-5 Governor Ortom Endorses, Campaigns For Peter Obi (video) / / I Didn't Vote For Tinubu, But His Wining Will Benefit Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.