Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) (50646 Views)

Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele / Meet An African Man Who Is 14 Times Richer Than Dangote - Forbes / Rats Blamed For Eating N17 Million Banknotes Inside ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Shirleybliss(f): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
How I wished Nigeria could go back to the sweet old days.....
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
JealousCobra:

Chaiiiii, you hit the 'Ode' below the belt.,, 🤣🤣🤛🤛

Him kind dey vex me.

He's one of the living reasons they say age doesn't come with wisdom.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by newnigerdelta00: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Perls:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi

Impossible mission, stop deceiving yourself..... what we do to ourselves matter alots not by who rules the nation....our greed is too much including yourself
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by FuckTheMod: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Perls:
A new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by xevove2061: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

What of the currency of the runaway coward ?

Awolowo + Adekunle + Obasanjo showed them pepper. grin

Aboki, what's the rate? I want to change Biafra Pounds to UK £ grin

I have a suitcase full of it that my GF's grand uncle left before he fled the battle field.

You can tell low income earners by the way they talk. You earn less than 70k permonth. Prove me wrong and get 100k now.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by FreedomF: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Good day guys. Due to the current hardship I have decided to diversify and try new frontiers my desire is content making. Skit or prank. After weeks of planning I decided to start a podcast. I just stated today on twitter space. My problem now is that I need audience to co host the show cos is a talk show like the daily show with Trevor.

I will pay 20,000 each to the first 10 persons to follow the podcast and speak with me. I have been alone talking with myself since yesterday due to the current crisis.

My first topic you can find under media in my twitter account. Email Uyigrand at gmail com

Twitter id : betterpikin23
I look forward to your response

Thanks
Yours truly
a SIMPle man
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by IamANigerianMan: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
onez:
We have fuel scarcity for 3 months, no governor raised voice on the suffering of the masses. Suddenly they are now granting interview telling tales about how the people are suffering due to naira redesign. . Dear gov Wike and El Rufai and Tinubu, kindly take your old notes to the bank. It will surely turn to papers after Feb 10. We want clean election.
Poors have been NEPA bill for the light they never see nobody said anything , Poor people killed, raped El- Rufai said nothing. The same people are now defending the poor. Thank you sirs, We are ok with naira redesign policy.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by TheChameleon: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
xevove2061:

xevove2061 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

You can tell low income earners by the way they talk. You earn less than 70k permonth. Prove me wrong and get 100k now.

Better give it to the wretched homo first.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Melagros(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
onez:
We have fuel scarcity for 3 months, no governor raised voice on the suffering of the masses. Suddenly they are now granting interview telling tales about how the people are suffering due to naira redesign. . Dear gov Wike and El Rufai and Tinubu, kindly take your old notes to the bank. It will surely turn to papers after Feb 10. We want clean election.
grin
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by CharleyBright(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Then you didn’t experience the 1984 change. That one was more brutal than this one because a certain Gen M. Buhari was a military maximum ruler and had soldiers to whip Nigerians in line if they dared complain.

LoL, in 1984 I was already in secondary school. Old enough to understand the change.
But it wasn't as you are narrating.
Though Gen Buhari made the change to notes then presumably to counter the lootings of politicians like Umaru Dikko, Joseph Wayas and Shehu Shagari cabinet
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by adecz: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
The 50 Naira note was popularly
known as Wazobia, not better life❗️❗️😐😐
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by 729aleeza: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
OkOk...
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Sunnyski: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I have a suitcase full of it that my GF's grand uncle left before he fled the battle field.

Thought I am not an Igbo man but I will rightly tell you that your entire generations are COWARDS.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by faceland: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Shalommy:
The money we deposited last week, we can't withdraw this week. Where is our money?undecided

I can't transfer my own money (digitally).

It is stock. I am going to the bank tomorrow by 8am.

Before I thought it was cashless but it is becoming a violation of once right.

1 Like

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Buksaylor: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Your father that that's been sleeping with your 2 sisters is the coward .
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by TheChameleon: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buksaylor:

Buksaylor to his useless homosexual father

Your father that that's been sleeping with your 2 sisters is the coward .
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by MeineMutter: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

😝😝. The notes are as ugl.y as them. No wonder their land is backward. Efulefu.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by TheChameleon: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sunnyski:

Sunnyski to his useless homosexual father
Thought I am not an Igbo man but I will rightly tell you that your entire generations are COWARDS.

Yes you're a coward. Already shivering and denying your Igbo identity because you are afraid of me. Only bastards deny their heritage.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by eyeses: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice to know, thanks for the info.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Pathfinder2090: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
E don dey happen

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by placeofallure(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Coolsperm:
This present one was changed because Bola Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during election, Tinubu is a big thief, don't vote for him

Tinubu is a thief right? Then you are a fool for thinking he doesn't have the money already.

This is Nigeria, like George Orwell's Animal Farm, where some animals are more equal than the others.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Ogaonos: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
dre11:

https://fij.ng/article/14-times-nigeria-redesigned-banknotes-in-the-past/
this will be right place to advertise dis secret wealth making venture

IF U HAVE POUND SHILLING 1943 THE QUEEN ELIZABETH WAS YOUNGER NA MONEY U HIT .ONE ALHAJI TOLD IS WORTH 4MILLION NAIRA PER COIN
IF U HAVE OLD COLA COLA BOTTLE THE ONE IN THOSE DAYS IS WORTH HUGE MONEY
IF U GOT OLD GOOD WALL CLOCK
IF U GOT OLD SHELMA( OGOGORO ) BOTTLE NA BIG MONEY TOO
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Chopcy29: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by onuman: 2:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Coolsperm:
This present one was changed because Bola Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during election, Tinubu is a big thief, don't vote for him

For more than 5 years, through his boys, Fowler ontop of Federal Inland Revenues Service, the 2nd money machine for Nigeria after Petroleum, and Fashola in Power-Housing- Works ministry which received the highest budgetary allocations during the period, Tinubu stole Nigeria dry.
Tinubu has gotten his reward for his ousting of Goodluck Jonathan from office.

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Bigchristo: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2023
dre11:

https://fij.ng/article/14-times-nigeria-redesigned-banknotes-in-the-past/
seeing all these currencies reminds me how time flies, I actually missed my dad may his soul rest in peace

Dad will buy me Okirika suits and launder it then iron the suit n place one Naira notes inside the pockets for me then such an amount was valuable

I also remembered stealing 20 naira note from my mom bag back then in primary school I took it to school I couldn’t finished spending the money I was caught because the remaining 14 naira was still in my school bag. Nor be now wey life don spoil
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by broadman20: 4:56am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Hahahaha!

After all your wickedness what's the scores?

Who controls the commercial activities even in your village?

That's why you can't do anything else than to die in your useless envy.

You have always been talking behind the Fulanis back, thank God we are facing each other now.

Just try and fight alone this time,

Woman in man's clothing.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by one4GOD(f): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2023
onez:
leave them, them never cry reach
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by IbileIfe: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Mr Goodwin Emefiele, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria redesigned the Naira to loot the treasury and not for the benefit of Nigeria.
Do you know how much he and cabal have made from the contract for printing billions of the new notes of the Naira?
How much is the cost of printing one copy times billions and calculate the commissions that they have received transferred to their offshore bank accounts?

Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by everythinggirly(f): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Those were the good old days, as of then these money had values not anymore.
Nigeria now don jaga jaga!
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by Sunnyski: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes you're a coward. Already shivering and denying your Igbo identity because you are afraid of me. Only bastards deny their heritage.

For your information I'm a proudly Akwa Ibomite.

I see that you're very daft to understand that not everyone on nairaland are igbos 😂
Only criminals reason with their anus and support injustice.
Re: 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) by bejeria101(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
TechW:
Those are introduction of new denomination and not redesigning,

Him English teacher die, that's why he made this blunder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.