Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? (603 Views)

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku / Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by AntiTerrorist: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Politicians should know that time has changed. They era of Governors "delivering" their state is gone. Stop deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by funshint(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
It's a mirage...no governor can deliver any state. If people hate you; you and your party will fail woefully and if they like you, even if you don't campaign; you'll win effortlessly. The introduction of open ballot system changed the dynamics of election in this country, though not perfect. Unlike elections under Obasanjo/Maurice Iwu (1999-2007); they usually write result for us then; no credibility 😭

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by AntiTerrorist: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:
It's a mirage...no governor can deliver any state. If people hate you; you and your party will fail woefully.
This is what urchins failed to understand.

Softmirror lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble PandoraObi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by funshint(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Softmirror lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble PandoraObi
Even Afenifere can't win SW for Peter Obi...it's a mirage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by Softmirror: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

TAKE OSUN STATE AS AN EXAMPLE LOL. DID YOU SEE TINUBU'S RALLY?! LOL.....ADELEKE BEING KICKED OUT IS A POSITIVE FOR TINUBU AND IT SHOWED IN THE RALLY. YOU ARE BEING NARROW MINDED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by AntiTerrorist: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:

I think we are saying the same thing but who is Peter Obi?
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by ganisucks(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:

Afenifere said they endorse his candidacy. They never said, they'll go and stamp ballot paper for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by AntiTerrorist: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Softmirror:

TAKE OSUN STATE AS AN EXAMPLE LOL. DID YOU SEE TINUBU'S RALLY?! LOL.....ADELEKE BEING KICKED OUT IS A POSITIVE FOR TINUBU AND IT SHOWED IN THE RALLY. YOU ARE BEING NARROW MINDED.
"Lol.....Adeleke Being Kicked Out" As how? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by Softmirror: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T HAVE THE IQ TO UNDERSTAND.
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by tinsel: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The tribunal judgement gave APC in Osun hope and energy though it is a long way to go
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by floret23(f): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T HAVE THE IQ TO UNDERSTAND.
LoL, imagine a surpporter of balablu talking about IQ. This is like Tinubu accusing Obi of corruption. Even Satan, your father will laugh at you. grin

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by floret23(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
tinsel:

The tribunal judgement gave APC in Osun hope and energy though it is a long way to go
What can you say about a high court judgement overturned by Appeal court?
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by Softmirror: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
floret23:
LoL, imagine a surpporter of balablu talking about IQ. This is like Tinubu accusing Obi of corruption. Even Satan, your father will laugh at you. grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL SLEEP AND REST THE MORE AFTER HE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. HE HAS VERY LONG ASSEMBLED A TEAM THAT WILL BE DOING THE JOB. SO DON'T BE SURPRISED THAT OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WILL HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO REST AFTER HE WINS THE NEXT ELECTION.

IF YOU GET VERY BIG MOUKA FOAM ABEG WE NEED AM.

UNA THINK SAY NA TINUBU GO DEY DO WAHALA. NA HIM TEAM GO DEY DO THE JOB. THE PRESIDENCY.

HE HAS DEMONSTRATED HIS SPIRIT OF TEAMSHIP AT CHATMAN HOUSE.
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by samtress: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
funshint:
It's a mirage...no governor can deliver any state. If people hate you; you and your party will fail woefully and if they like you, even if you don't campaign; you'll win effortlessly. The introduction of open ballot system changed the dynamics of election in this country, though not perfect. Unlike elections under Obasanjo/Maurice Iwu (1999-2007); they usually write result for us then; no credibility 😭
I remember some times back, they were still collating the election results in the state, when Maurice was declaring OBJ and some of his governors as winners, terrible times I tell you.

1 Like

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
PDP show us shege for this country. I just laugh at times when Pa OBJ is talking about the rule of law.

samtress:

I remember some times back, they were still collating the election results in the state, when Maurice was declaring OBJ and some of his governors as winners, terrible times I tell you.
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by EMMYLODE: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Politicians should know that time has changed. They era of Governors "delivering" their state is gone. Stop deceiving yourself.

Oyetola was rigged out through over voting, at least that's the tribunal position untill proven otherwise,,ok?
Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by JoeNL22(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Yea.
That's why I don't argue with urchins anymore. Oyetola could not win his elections and they expect him to win the state for presidential elections. They must be joking. The imo state governor could not win his elections. He came 4th in his state elections, yet, they expect him to give Tinubu 25%.....real jokers!...😂😂😂.
Tinubu is relying heavily on the governors to win their states for him, baba should better go and campaign to the electorates and should stop relying on the governors to do his work. Is it Tinubu or the governors that wants to be president?

1 Like

Re: If Governors Can Deliver Their State, Why Can't Oyetola Deliver Osun To Himself? by samtress: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
madridguy:
PDP show us shege for this country. I just laugh at times when Pa OBJ is talking about the rule of law.

Yes, he believes in the rule of law that favours him else it is not important to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: IPOB Says No Election As Members Troop Out To Enforce Sit At Home / Fani Kayode: Obasanjo Has Thrown Himself Into The Ring Of Fire / Obidients Bucket Now Available At A Discounted Price (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.