Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? (938 Views)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Open An FCMB Personal Account Online And Get Cash Reward / Get Cash In Your Bank Account For All Types Of Gift Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
How v you been able to withdraw or obtain cash in this tough economy?
How are you coping? Is it from banks, POS, cash gifts or what?
Below are methods people v tested and used in the past few days.
* Transferring Cash To People That Holds Cash At ATM Points, Church, Mosque, Banks etc: This is a sharp means of getting cash. You can approach people that are to deposit in banks, cash from church offerings etc. I heard someone arranged with ushers to give him cash from offerings and he transfered to the banks account. Smart move like Sabinus!
While some ll approach people in bank premises that are going to save physical cash to give them so that they can do transfer and collect cash.

* Trade by Barter: You give out what younv in exchanged for cash or you exchange goods for goods just as it's done in ancient time.

* POS Operators: By patronising POS operators who are now cashing out massively

You can add yours.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by letitrainnow(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Transferring Cash To People That Holds Cash At ATM Points, Church, Mosque, Banks etc:
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by egopersonified(f): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
4) Buying stuff from a shop with pos and asking for cash back. eg Buy stuff of 5k, they withdraw 8k from your account and give you 3k cash. I am doing this for my regular customers.
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2023
That is why u must be friendly from with this people so such favor can be granted u

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by SimeonOTC(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
My mom is a tradergrin
I go to her shop, collect any amount of money, and then transfer it to her accountgrin..This is what have been doing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
egopersonified:
4) Buying stuff from a shop with pos and asking for cash back. eg Buy stuff of 5k, they withdraw 8k from your account and give you 3k cash. I am doing this for my regular customers.
Nice.
But the shops may soon be out of cash cos most payments are now done via electronic transfers.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2023
SimeonOTC:
My mom is a tradergrin
I go to her shop, collect any amount of money, and then transfer it to her accountgrin..This is what have been doing.
Same here too. Mom can run short of cash soon cos cash just dey dry up daily

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by egopersonified(f): 3:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Goodlady:
Nice.
But the shops may soon be out of cash cos most payments are now done via electronic transfers.

There is no country in the world without cash in circulation, no matter how few the cash might be, not even China and Sweden.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 3:27am On Feb 09, 2023
egopersonified:

There is no country in the world without cash in circulation, no matter how few the cash might be, not even China and Sweden.
You are right. Nigeria own dey always take wrong turn

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by DaddyCoool: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2023
egopersonified:

So Naija would be the first. What's wrong with that? Must we always copy? Why can't be an original, the FIRST!
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by jamace(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyCoool:

So Naija would be the first. What's wrong with that? Must we always copy? Why can't be an original, the FIRST!
Abi o. Thank you for seeing things differently from perspective of typical Nigerians. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by DaddyCoool: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
jamace:
Abi o. Thank you for seeing things differently from perspective of typical Nigerians. cool

I'm honestly begining to like this cashless of a thing. Notice how kidnappings don quiet.
Bros, why you selling Binance?
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by DaddyCork: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:
How v you been able to withdraw or obtain cash in this tough economy?
How are you coping? Is it from banks, POS, cash gifts or what?
Below are methods people v tested and used in the past few days.
* Transferring Cash To People That Holds Cash At ATM Points, Church, Mosque, Banks etc: This is a sharp means of getting cash. You can approach people that are to deposit in banks, cash from church offerings etc. I heard someone arranged with ushers to give him cash from offerings and he transfered to the banks account. Smart move like Sabinus!
While some ll approach people in bank premises that are going to save physical cash to give them so that they can do transfer and collect cash.

* Trade by Barter: You give out what younv in exchanged for cash or you exchange goods for goods just as it's done in ancient time.

* POS Operators: By patronising POS operators who are now cashing out massively

You can add yours.

Please do u hav yansh plus side yansh plus boooosi please?
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
DaddyCork:

Please do u hav yansh plus side yansh plus boooosi please?
Yes.
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by DaddyCork: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

Yes.

Tanks.please can I nak u? cheesy
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by Goodlady(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
DaddyCork:

Tanks.please can I nak u? cheesy
Sure. Hope you v money?
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by DaddyCork: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

Sure. Hope you v money?

I usually pay 10k for sexxc but for u, I can up it to 12k... I juss got back from Nigeria on Sunday. I will link u when am back in mid march.i love puccccci too.much. tanks cheesy
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Oloshos are hardest hit.

Preek sef understands, e dey hardly raise these days. grin
Re: How Do You Get Cash In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Least I forget, but Goodlady, let me know if you run out of cash.

(1) (Reply)

Attn. CBN: POS Operators Now Charge 1k Per N10,000 Withdrawal In Benin City! / Angel Investors Wanted! / Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.