Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency (2120 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by Opintiwa: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
plaindealer:

Sadly for you small Biafra militants, the SS folks know Igbo people and their brutal, evil and violent characteristics, they know all about the your evil deeds against them during the civil war and besides SS folks are closer to Yoruba people than SE biafra people.

Go and learn history to understand why they hate you..

You reap what you sow.

Bole and beans don cost work harder
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by Dajugba: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vote LP

Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by Captain8(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

His problem is the same with TonyeBarcanista and Reno Omokri, they hate Igbos so much that they will commit suicide than to appreciate anything common with the Ijaw and Eastern Nigeria.
there is nothing common with Ijaw and easterners.
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Darren95:
As a Rivers man from ijaw, I declare my support for Tinubu because he is the best candidate and he will bring state police and state management of resources which is want Niger Delta wants.

I urge all ijaws, rivers people and Niger Delta to support Tinubu.

Tinubu has been supporting this since 2001. Check below and verify.
Carry your load dey go. When neck begin pain you, you put am down.
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by Captain8(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Darren95:
As a Rivers man from ijaw, I declare my support for Tinubu because he is the best candidate and he will bring state police and state management of resources which is want Niger Delta wants.

I urge all ijaws, rivers people and Niger Delta to support Tinubu.

Tinubu has been supporting this since 2001. Check below and verify.
min-bo imiete.
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by Captain8(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Tinubu single handedly created and mobilized enemies for the son on south south GEJ

He in conjunction with politicians, pastors , politicians from the SW occupied Ojota in a very wicked and demonic protest to bring down the innocent government of GEJ

Any SS that votes for him is a fool
we are voting for Tinubu.

have you forgotten what ojukwu did to us?
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by candygist: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
shuttox:
Enjoy

He was governor as of then
Any governor would support that

No let them use your brain

Oga vote who you wan vote. No dey disturb others.
Re: 2023: Today I Declare My Support For Tinubu Presidency by shuttox: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
candygist:

Oga vote who you wan vote. No dey disturb others.
Pain all over you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Do Not Respect The President-elect -bola Ahmed Tinubu. / BBC Was Correct. The College Records Were Not Forged But The CERTIFICATE Was FOR / Fg Spends N299bn On Roads In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.