Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father (1689 Views)

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Mindlog: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:

Honestly my sister, I don't know... people have been trained to mind their business this days...
I'm even surprised he didn't bring out his phone and start recording.. That shows that he's still nice... We got crazy generation nowadays honestly embarassed

This got me laughing.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by luluosas(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
I had my first son through CS and the second girl, normal.
Please stop, you don't know the hell that woman went through to have your baby. Apologise to her right now for this your wicked words against her.

VeryWickedSimp:
Seeing my own son coming out through CS instead of the proper way like a real mammal because the mother was an irredeemable failure.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Richy4(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mindlog:

This got me laughing.🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's just the sad reality of the crazy world we live in nowadays.. it's really sad..
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by luluosas(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
Don't say that please. Do you know how much a woman sent me from America when I posted about my indebtedness? But fellow men like me never even called nor showed sympathy except two former friends.
In fact, a fellow man was discrediting me when some others showed some concerns to help. Please, stop this bushit

Cutehector:
Women dont pity men..

Remember that.
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by luluosas(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
God bless you my brother.
I pray that when I am totally free from debts, honestly I don't know what I will do for my wife, who removed me from shame and disgrace during this my trying times. May God keep and bless our marriage in Jesus name. Amen.

sisisioge:

Did he tell you his struggle? It could be health related, work related, he might have lost a loved one, fertility issue, etc. Dont assume things. Meanwhile, we all have our struggles, what faces person A may be backing person B. Wise thing is for everyman to marry his friend, his helper, his solace. Otherwise, his eyes go see weeeeeen for marriage/manhood matter!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by LittleBigDick(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2023
Coming back home to see your child has mutilated your car
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Lance008(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
The worst pain is trying all ur best to eradicate shame and poverty from the family while your siblings are busy disgracing you round the town and feeling entitlement without thinking of how you struggle hard to make every penny

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Hugose: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Richy4:

You would have made a friend for life assuming you got a clean handkerchief...

That's why I sometimes like some Oyibo people... Especially the ladies.. Assuming a lady saw that, she would not have pretended like nothing happened...tissue papers or handkerchief would have surfaced to signify how much she cares...
Then if he cared to share what he's struggling with fine.. if he doesn't Ok..

You didn't ask if I did or not
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Lance008(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cutehector:
Women dont pity men..

Remember that.
Lazy women don't pity men
Hardworking women pity men

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / Get It Cheap , Free Issues And Legit!!! / Name Brand Items We Buy That Wouldn't If It's Generic Or Name Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.