Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance (1433 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2023

The senatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the Anambra Central senatorial district, Senator Uche Ekwunife, has denied ever endorsing the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi.

Ekwunife, who described Obi as a force to be reckoned with in the forthcoming general elections, stated that the former Anambra governor does not have the capacity to garner the required spread across the country to make him win the presidential election.

The senator stated these in a statement, signed by her with her letter-head paper and which was made available to journalists on Sunday.

She was also reacting to an online report which purportedly claimed that she had endorsed Obi in the February poll.

The statement with the caption, ‘My purported endorsement of Peter Obi’, read, “It has come to my notice that an online blog has been circulating articles claiming that I have endorsed the presidential candidate of the LP, Mr Peter Obi, in the forthcoming February poll.

It further attributed statements that may translate as adopting Obi as my candidate for the election.

“I want to state categorically that those statements never emanated from me or my campaign council.

“I also, wish to state that Peter Obi is my leader and an elder brother from Anambra Central whom I respect and hold in high esteem.

“But our political aspiration has become divergent, hence, the need for me to focus on delivering our presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and the vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa, who are of the PDP.

“May I restate that I’m of the PDP and we have candidates in all the elective positions across Nigeria and I cannot at this point, work against my party or any of her candidates for whatever reasons?

“Peter Obi is no doubt, a force to reckon with in the election, but will not be able to garner the required spread that will secure a win, unlike Atiku who has everything it takes to win the election with a high margin.”

She urged the people of Anambra and Nigerians to key into Atiku’s presidential aspiration as a “project to rescue Nigeria and get her on the path of greatness.”

https://punchng.com/anambra-senator-denies-endorsing-obi-says-lp-cant-win/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nobody expected one of the thieves to endorse OBI. Obi is not running on criminal gang endorsement but the poor masses endorsement so she can shove that down her .....

No amount of blackmail or propaganda. I repeat no amount will deter the youths from taking back their country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ekwunife has been bribed by Bullion Van.

We will teach her a lesson in the forthcoming poll. Sabos will never be tolerated in biafraland.😠😠

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by sorji4: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Political jobbers they are called in English
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by BossGerald: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:
Ekwunife has been bribed by Bullion Van.

We will teach her a lesson in the forthcoming poll. Sabos will never be tolerated in biafraland.😠😠

Chief urchin crying more than the bereaved tongue

No one ever said the old woman endorsed Obi...stop denying what was never reported.

Obi is your coming president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nobody expected one of the thieves to endorse OBI. Obi is not running on criminal gang endorsement but the poor masses endorsement so she can shove that down her .....

No amount of blackmail or propaganda. I repeat no amount will deter the youths from taking back their country.

She is now a thief.

grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by IGBOGENE27(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

Uche Ekwunife will not return to the Senate in this 2023 general election.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by triple996(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
BossGerald:

Chief urchin crying more than the bereaved tongue

No one ever said the old woman endorsed Obi...stop denying what was never reported.

Obi is your coming president
I'm shocked you only called her an old women and not a harløt.

I pity Iboes.💔💔

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Eriokanmi: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
She already knew she'd not see shishi steal

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by BossGerald: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

I pity Iboes.💔💔

Pity your hopeless life first.

You already called her "that" yourself undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and all other demented effermite zombies 😀😀

Make una come see chumchin bikonu 😀😀

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

She is now a thief.

grin
She has always been. PDAPC politicians stole our country dry. Tinubu and Atiku are the biggest thieves. Obi is verified ✅
You better be Obidient.

How can our daughters be raped freely in the universities? How can our talented to youths be running to abroad? How can we be having killings everyday?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by greatiyk4u(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
I also, wish to state that Peter Obi is my leader and an elder brother from Anambra Central whom I respect and hold in high esteem.

This summarizes the episode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
BossGerald:

Pity your hopeless life first.

You already called her "that" yourself undecided
Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

She has always been. PDAPC politicians stole our country dry. Tinubu and Atiku are the biggest thieves. Obi is verified ✅
You better be Obidient.

Obi that just left PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by mycar: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
This election will be funny, she is afraid of PDP hammer but low key, she supports Obi, no be politician?
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

Same Uche Ekwunife through her media Aide claimed this ýour report is fake

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

For daring to support her own party candidate. So she should leave her PDP candidate and support Obi who is in LP.

These are the same people that called others "betrayers".

Do you people even listen to the shitty thoughts that come out your minds at all? Isn't that tantamount to anti-party action? Where did you people learn your own brand of politics? And why must everyone sail in the same direction otherwise they're termed Sabos and marked either for killing or destruction?

Jeez.🤕🤕

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by onumadu: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'm starting to believe the rumour about this woman some years ago.
Rumour had it that some political "stake holders" took turns having a field day with her inside one hotel like that when she was contesting for house of reps.
A product of illegitimacy is illegitimacy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

Prophecy to your miserable life to get better first before prohecying about a woman who can buy your entire lineage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election
Although she know she will lose, she will be the last woman to deny that at this crucial stage she is struggling to amend

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by LeoDeKing: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Don't mind dem jawe.

We only get endorsement from abiama sent angels like Babachir Lawal.

Shukudi, no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
onumadu:
Rumour had it that some political "stake holders" took turns having a field day with her inside one hotel like that when she was contesting for house of reps.
She will singlehandedly buy your entire lineage and those yet unborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

Obi that just left PDP.
Go and verify. Check all other politicians.
He has consistently asked you to go and verify.

Aside accusing him of decamping from PDP, of being an Igbo, do you have any other accusations? You think we educated people have not done our research? Can you verify other candidates? One does not even have certificate. Lol. Shame. And some are still campaigning for him. No age, everything about him is questionable.

My guy leave matter for Mathias. Enough of you guys politics of tribalism and divisions. Go keep getting big people endorsement, we provide u electric shock come 25th Feb

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by LeoDeKing: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

I pity Iboes.💔💔
Don't even bother, they have started already.

onumadu:
The same people who Insulted Buhari for over 7 years for not jailing the grass-cutting thief Babachir Lawal have suddenly found an angel in the same Babachir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120660341:

Although she know she will lose, she will be the last woman to deny that at this crucial stage she is struggling to amend
we do not care about her. At least she's made and can buy your entire lineage and those yet unborn

She knows your Obi will not come a distant third

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Go and verify. Check all other politicians.
He has consistently asked you to go and verify.

Aside accusing him of decamping from PDP, of being an Igbo, do you have any other accusations? You think we educated people have not done our research? Can you verify other candidates? One does not even have certificate. Lol. Shame. And some are sill

You claim all PDP APC are corrupt. Yet Obi spent 7 years with PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
onumadu:

Corrinthians, you weren't wrong at all.

grin

They can't help themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by onumadu: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
She will singlehandedly buy your entire lineage and those yet unborn

That she stole your entire generation's future doesn't mean that she stole mine. smiley
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120660280:

Same Uche Ekwunife through her media Aide claimed this ýour report is fake

Which yeye media aide? Who made Ben a media aide? Is he a member of her campaign organisation? Is he the secretary?

Even on the yeye post he made, your bLothers are calling him a liar and that he put that out himself only as a face saving measure.

You as well will go back to your cries for Biafra after the effeminate Egyptian Eunuch is announced as the biggest loser. We're almost there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Yakubu Mahmood Destroyed The Trust Of The Nigerian People" –Thabo Mbeki / ALPHA Conde + Bola Tinubu Ahmed = ALPHA BETA / 2023: Peter Obi's Loss, A Blessing In Disguise (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.