Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance (1434 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Stands No Chance And He Knows It - Deji Adeyanju / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

Corrinthians, you weren't wrong at all.

grin

They can't help themselves.
I told you. I know Iboes like the back of my hand. They are the most predictable people on earth.

I really do pity them.💔

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Don't even bother, they have started already.

The same people who Insulted Buhari for over 7 years for not jailing the grass-cutting thief Babachir Lawal have suddenly found an angel in the same Babachir.
Babachir Lawal own really shock me. These were the same people that called for Buhari's impeachment over Babachir Lawal's action. The entire region almost invaded Aso Rock when that video of Babachir asking "who is the presidency" surfaced online.

They photoshopped his head into the body of a Grasscutter. Today, he's one of their gods.

Easterners are wonderful people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Xscape1993(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nigerian politics.....
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
onumadu:

That she stole your entire generation's future doesn't mean that she stole mine. smiley
You are not even qualified to be her gate man

Shoe get size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by another1: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Settled
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Corrinthians:

Which yeye media aide? Who made Ben a media aide? Is he a member of her campaign organisation? Is he the secretary?

Even on the yeye post he made, your bLothers are calling him a liar and that he put that out himself only as a face saving measure.

You as well will go back to your cries for Biafra after the effeminate Egyptian Eunuch is announced as the biggest loser. We're almost there.
Anu most of you are ignorant what has Uche get to contribute to Obi she can only win with Obi's influence, even Soludo is now silent because of APGA candidates not to talk of Ekwunife, Obi is a movement in Anambra now, you are in Southwest doesn't know shit happening down here

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by BossGerald: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Villa12:
Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

All the polls said otherwise...you can't do anything with your single invalid pvc tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Villa12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
BossGerald:

All the polls said otherwise...you can't do anything with your single invalid pvc tongue
Hahahahaha

All his campaign rally is so embarrassing with empty field naming ceremony campaign 😀😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Corrinthians(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120661260:

Anu most of you are ignorant what has Uche get to contribute to Obi she can only win with Obi's influence, even Soludo is now silent because of APGA candidates not to talk of Ekwunife, Obi is a movement in Anambra now, you are in Southwest doesn't know shit happening down here
I'm sure that Any you wrote there is your mother's maiden name. Sounds really good. Lucky woman she is.😎👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by dmz1: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

You claim all PDP APC are corrupt. Yet Obi spent 7 years with PDP.

He never held any executive or elective post in pdp.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
dmz1:

He never held any executive or elective post in pdp.

He was Atiku's running mate in 2019.

A key decision maker .
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by dmz1: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

He was Atiku's running mate in 2019.

A key decision maker .

Atiku didn't win the election . Obi never served in any elected position in pdp so you can't accuse him in any way not in any area
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
dmz1:

Atiku didn't win the election . Obi never served in any elected position in pdp so you can't accuse him in any way not in any area

He was Head of securities and exchange commission.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by dmz1: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Roboto11:

He was Head of securities and exchange commission.

Make the accusations of corruption against him public or forever hold your peace!
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Roboto11: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
dmz1:

Make the accusations of corruption against him public or forever hold your peace!

250 million Naira cash.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Pascal9: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

Uche Ekwunife will not return to the Senate in this 2023 general election.
and obi will not win the president, never
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by IGBOGENE27(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Villa12:
Prophecy to your miserable life to get better first before prohecying about a woman who can buy your entire lineage

My life is not miserable and will never be. God has been faithful to me, my family and my generation, and all is well with us.

Please, learn how not to digress from the subject of discourse. No need for been abusive.

On the topic of discourse, Ekwunife will not return. I'm not prophesying, but, stating the reality on ground. Obi's popularity has really affected her chances, and this is not a matter of whether Obi wins the election or not. This may be the fate of other senatorial and house of Representatives candidates from the South East extraction and some other parts of South South. This is the hard truth and a bitter reality.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by IGBOGENE27(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Pascal9:
and obi will not win the president, never

whether Obi wins the election or not, Ekwunife will not return. Obi's popularity has really affected her chances, and this may be the fate of some other senatorial and house of Representatives candidates from the South East extraction and some other parts of South South. This is the hard truth and a bitter reality.

Even some South East Governors running for Senate, if they don't work hard, they will not return. The Obi's effect, particularly in the East, is slimming down their chances. Interact with the average voters on the street, you ll understand.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by IGBOGENE27(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
For daring to support her own party candidate. So she should leave her PDP candidate and support Obi who is in LP.

These are the same people that called others "betrayers".

Do you people even listen to the shitty thoughts that come out your minds at all? Isn't that tantamount to anti-party action? Where did you people learn your own brand of politics? And why must everyone sail in the same direction otherwise they're termed Sabos and marked either for killing or destruction?

Jeez.🤕🤕

Can't you interprete a simple sentence? How does my personal comment translate to an Igbo Opinion? Who told you that I'm speaking for the Igbo's?

Is that how you were taught in school? I believe it's not.

My comment represent my personal opinion, which is premised on the reality on ground. Most voters from the South East and south South, will vote for LP on 25th Feb, because of Obi's influence and nothing more. This will really be a serious challenge to those running for a federal position from the South East extraction.

Interact with an average voters from the East, and you ll understand better.
Re: Anambra Senator Denies Endorsing Obi, Says LP Stands No Chance by Pascal9: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

whether Obi wins the election or not, Ekwunife will not return. Obi's popularity has really affected her chances, and this may be the fate of some other senatorial and house of Representatives candidates from the South East extraction and some other parts of South South. This is the hard truth and a bitter reality.

Even some South East Governors running for Senate, if they don't work hard, they will not return. The Obi's effect, particularly in the East, is slimming down their chances. Interact with the average voters on the street, you ll understand.
that means the are not informed, that is how useless politicians used buhari popularity enter power, the result is what we are facing.igbos I shake my head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Why Peter Obi Victory Claim Can't Just Be Ignored / Politicians Tinubu May Appoint Into His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.