Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) (1705 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / ‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by Gracious3105(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Those surprised by Adamawa forecast should look back to 2019 when Waziri narrowly won the state and even lost his local government to PMB. Winning the state was majorly because of the christian population there. In 2023 I guess the state christians allegiance is now with Obi. An average christian northerner is voting Obi as their churches are ringing this into their ears almost every Sunday.
Politics/"ways of life" in the northern is different from what we know in the south as it is driven majorly by religion.

3 Likes

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by MrEverest(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Now you have accepted Bantu you guys rejected

😂😂😂

They forgot that even Bantu and ANAP latest polls won't be any different 🤣🤣🤣.

They will accept reality by force, it's now a few days to election!

1 Like

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by FatherOfJesus: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
This one no be poll. Abeg, even as an obideint, I cannot believe APC winning Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by Digitron: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

True.apart from kaduna,obi won't see 10% in any nw state.obi cannot win Adamawa

Wherever they got their data from in the entire North West and South West in False. The only realistic zone is North Central and South South
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by MrEverest(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

This is the height of recklessness. I am Obedient but this is fake news.

Tinubu will clear every state in South West with a large margin except Lagos and OSun

Firstly, you're not Obidient because they're mostly smart which you're not.

What makes you believe that Tinubu will clear every state in SW except Lagos and Osun? Are you saying that Yorubas will be too foolish to vote for Tinubu massively despite knowing he is extremely corrupt, too old and too sick? Are you saying that Yoruba Christians that constitute half of their population will vote for a ticket that has Boko Haram founder as its vice? Even with the bombings and shootings in SW churches? Kidnappings on the highways and attacks on their farms?

Lastly, was it not Yorubas that chased Tinubu and his entourage away when he wanted to visit one of their royal fathers?

Make una use medulla dey reason well na.

2 Likes

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by garfield1: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

But Obi won in both ANAP and Bantu, you still cry foul.

He didnt win where he is nonexistent
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by garfield1: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
07kjb:

Have you heard of flipping in an election

Yes in Lagos.tinubu is likely to flip obi states
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by 07kjb: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Yes in Lagos.tinubu is likely to flip obi states

U are just educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

He didnt win where he is nonexistent

Pretending you haven't seen the summary of the whole poll. Dey play, just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by garfield1: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
07kjb:

U are just educated illiterate

You too boy
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Season of clowning! Even Obi himself won't believe this poll.
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:
Rubbish poll.how can labour win Oyo and Adamawa? Anap and Bantu are the best

Ewooooooh!!! Everybody gather here ooooooohh!!

Ehn don dey clear small small oh. Even senior tribalists and Tinubu supporters now don dey agree with Anap and Bantu weh both put Obi to win.
Isn't God wonderful?!
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by yarimo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
123456789O:
Poll results

Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by Digitron: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
MrEverest:

Firstly, you're not Obidient because they're mostly smart which you're not.

What makes you believe that Tinubu will clear every state in SW except Lagos and Osun? Are you saying that Yorubas will be too foolish to vote for Tinubu massively despite knowing he is extremely corrupt, too old and too sick? Are you saying that Yoruba Christians that constitute half of their population will vote for a ticket that has Boko Haram founder as its vice? Even with the bombings and shootings in SW churches? Kidnappings on the highways and attacks on their farms?

Lastly, was it not Yorubas that chased Tinubu and his entourage away when he wanted to visit one of their royal fathers?

Make una use medulla dey reason well na.

Bro, go and check the pattern of voting in South West over the years. South west will always vote for their own so long as they have a person on the ticket (President or Vp).

How do you think Obi will win Oyo State, the HQ of youruba nation? Who is driving Obi campaign in Oyo state?

Same thing for Ogun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.
Re: Nextier Poll: Peter Obi Defeats Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso (Pix) by JoeNL22(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Bro, go and check the pattern of voting in South West over the years. South west will always vote for their own so long as they have a person on the ticket (President or Vp).

How do you think Obi will win Oyo State, the HQ of youruba nation? Who is driving Obi campaign in Oyo state?

Same thing for Ogun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti.
Bro.....the poll is quite accurate. The only place I have problem is APC won PDP in the NE, which i seriously doubt it. Secondly, RMK winning Kano? That's impossible, Tinubu will Kano for sure. For Obi to win at first ballot, Atiku must win the NE and Tinubu must win the NW. The power of APC in the north is too much. Atiku must reduce it. RMK, will do his best. But we need ATIKU to do better in the NE. The SW is okay, I know one thing for sure, obi will win Lagos and Get 30% from all SW states, hence the poll for the region is accurately correct. I knew akwa ibom will give Atiku 25%, so it's very accurate. Obi will over do well in the SS & SE. so I score the poll 90% accurate. 80% of my projected analysis is what I saw in the polls. So it's quite accurate. Lastly, I have been saying it. The Northern Christians will do protest votes concerning this Muslim ticket. The Northern Christians wants to show the world they are a major force to be reckoned with and not a pushover like what Tinubu had us to believe. Obi's mandate is Divine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regionalism In 50s&60s, Southeast Economy Was The Fastest Growing In The World / OMOKRI Lambasts Oby Ezekwesili For Her Silence Over Demolition Of Shops In Anamb / Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.