Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest (1695 Views)

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family / Barr Hanny Musawa: The Youngest Ministerial Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Joyprime: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Barr Hanny Musawa is 43 years old

Dr. Betta Edu is 36

Dr Edu the current APC National Women leader won IgbereTV 2022 Woman of the Year Award and 2020 Medical Expert of the Year Award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Joyprime: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations, appointment well deserved

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Curse777: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
I wish her all the best...

She worked hard campaigning, am glad she was recognized

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Joyprime: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes. She will deliver

Curse777:
I wish her all the best...

She was working hard campaigning, am glad she was recognized

1 Like

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by seunmsg(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
I’m glad she made it to the Federal Cabinet. The kind of passion she brought in mobilizing women for Tinubu during the campaign was remarkable. I wish her the best in her service to the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by updatechange(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
I go like knack this babe… babe odikwa too sexy grin
Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Make dem no fall youth hand like Rashid Bawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Okoroawusa: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
If you work you go chop...na so life be

2 Likes

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
She's using football age though

Meanwhile I'm more interested in Osun Nominee. I can't find any familiar from Osun name from that list. Seems it's second batch

1 Like

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by bakol: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
OYETOLA is from Osun
quote author=TheNiceGuy post=124697408]She's using football age though

Meanwhile I'm more interested in Osun Nominee. I can't find any familiar from Osun name from that list. Seems it's second batch[/quote]
Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
I come dey wonder....I knw Dr edu is 36
Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by AfonjaScud: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
I must admit that this list rekindles my interest and hope in nigeria.
I think PBAT means to work by his 'renewed hope' mantra.
I can see a list full of technocrats that nigeria really need at this moment, no bandwagon of recycled products and political jobbers.
Tinubu is a man and the long wait for the list is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
He's not on the real list but rumoured list
bakol:
OYETOLA is from Osun
Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good thread,

Not the other fake one.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by limeta(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Young or old looting is the game
Re: Hanny Musawa Is NOT The Youngest Nominee, Meet The Real Youngest by Omoboricash(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
She's using football age though

Meanwhile I'm more interested in Osun Nominee. I can't find any familiar from Osun name from that list. Seems it's second batch
no nominee from osun yet. Waiting to know who could be nominee for osun state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

All The 7 Petitions By Atiku Abubakar Are Struck Out! / Fct Minister, Nyesom Wike's Townhall Meetings In AMAC and Abaji (photos) / Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.