Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

NATASHA 001 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NATASHA 001 (549 Views)

Part Two Episode 001 Of Generational Influencers League / Generational Influencers League (GIL) Episode 001 Is Right Here! / Writing Prompt 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATASHA 001 by Olaiyadoam(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
THIS IS PURE FICTION, this story is soley own, written and made up by 'Leo Olaiya A.A.'
No part of this write up, character or names used in any way is real or related to real life events, places, people or tribe... PG advised for age 0-10...

Episode 1.
'PIT OF HELL'

I could see the table clearly even with the thick blindfold on my face, 'it's the usual' i said to myself before feeling them one after the other. The table consists of a double edged dagger, a sword, laced machete and an unloaded shotgun, i picked the gun once, turned out to be the worst mistake of my life.

I picked the dagger as usual, it's my favourite, it does much harm with little effort. The cage was locked as i entered the ring...***

..., I've lived all my life here, with no family background i can remember of, and truth is, I've grown to like this blood sucking pit of hell, lol. I'm reffered to as 001, as we all get regarded by numbers, I'm 14yr old now or so i was told and I've been carrying this blindfold around since i killed an opponent in a fight when i was 9, I've been drilled and trained differently since then and only get to fight twice a year, they set up a training/competition every 6months and which i get to fight the winner. I've carried a lot of scars from fights and missions, yes missions...

***'Hi', i greeted with a smile but got no reply, his heavy weight and slow breath already gave him away, 097 i thought, he's quite good, one of the best they recruited last year and he' has never lost a fight, in and out of the ring. 'Well, i guess this would be his first', i said to myself, we both bowed in greeting, i could hear his heart racing as he moved slowly around me in circles, 'he must have heard about me, i thought, and with the way fellow numbers talk about me, even i gets scared attimes. I gripped my weapon firmly as his breath got close, he rushed towards me, too much anxiety for a guy his size, 097 should be 25years of age now if I'm not mistaken. I took a step back avoiding his attack, which he launched 3feets away, 'hmmm, he picked a machete', i smiled. This is gonna be tough i thought aloud.
'Easy with the machete cowboy', i said to the amazement of the crowd and my opponent, i could feel his fear double up as his heart raced faster, he licked the edge of his machete in anger...
'You somehow found a way to rig your goggles', he replied.
I laughed, 'Wanna try them out?', i asked him but didn't get a reply, i could smell anger, anxiety and fear at the same time. And that is bad, very bad, cause for sure he already lost the match, but that wasn't all, i was going to make sure he lost more than just the match..
097 surged forward with all his strength, aiming the machete at my right arm, i waited patiently, for my plan to work i had to give him hope, the hope of hitting his target. He smiled widely as he got closer, he finally got me or so he thought, he was just a feet away when i ducked, tilting my body forward, and trrrrrrrch, i dipped my axe into his neck...
I always love this moment, with everywhere dead silent, 097 held his neck, struggling to stop the already streaming blood out through the cut. He got weaker with each second. I helped him by the chin before patting him on the shoulder as i removed the axe, like a broken dam, he fell with a thud.

Blood continued to stream out his lifeless body while i was tazzed and chained by 4 heavily armed guards...

Re: NATASHA 001 by Olaiyadoam(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is the 7th story I'd be posting with so mamy views and no comment. I'll stop and delete after 2 episodes with no comments, shows no one is following/enjoying, and that makes no use of the story.....
Thanks
Re: NATASHA 001 by Calenikan(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Following
Nice update 👍

1 Like

Re: NATASHA 001 by Dybala11(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Olaiyadoam:
This is the 7th story I'd be posting with so mamy views and no comment. I'll stop and delete after 2 episodes with no comments, shows no one is following/enjoying, and that makes no use of the story.....
Thanks
You have to build the followership you want, you have to earn it. With more updates and a show of your talent comes the desired recognition. I'm following you now OP, more updates abeg. 🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: NATASHA 001 by Olaiyadoam(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Thanks Bruv ✊🏼
Re: NATASHA 001 by Olaiyadoam(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2023
'PIT OF HELL'

I woke up to a terrible headache, chained i was, to my bed. It took me about 10mins before i could relate well with the environment, still my room. I reached down to my panties, they were soaked with cum again, 'Bleep'! I cursed aloud, the security men on my block take turns every night to have pleasure with me, while I'm chained to the bed, only one of them couldn't, Leo, there was a day he was forced to and i was even held down by 4 of them but still he didn't. He seems cool and most times, lost, it's obvious he doesn't want to be here or maybe he knows something we don't, i thought. I looked towards the security camera, it kept blinking, i aleays feel like I'm being watched which i was. I thought of 097, this is the sixth time I'd be killing in a match, i enjoy it and will happily do it again, they should feel what i felt, trained like a forbidden animal.

All traces of sympathy i had left was rid off me in Africa, i was instructed to prepare for a mission which i did only to be dropped in a forest, a thick one, with no weapon nor instruction. I waited for minutes cause we only listen and execute, under no circumstances are we to talk back or ask questions.

Few minutes later i heard a short message via the comm device strapped to the back of my head, 'Run!, ETA is 10km away, you have 25 minutes'. My legs grew weak instantly, Damn! I cursed softly. Little did i know the run wasn't the only evil done to me, they instructed me to run to attract the wild animals in the thick forest to myself...

Episode 2 up ahead, Thanks for joining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATASHA 001 by Calenikan(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: NATASHA 001 by sweetonugbu: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2023
Following.

1 Like

Re: NATASHA 001 by opico24: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Following

1 Like

Re: NATASHA 001 by soke02(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pls continue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Falsehood That Bishop Ajayi-crowther Wrote A Book In Igbo / There Would Be No War, Only A Revolution / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.