Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) (12489 Views)

Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by AnonPoet: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
The accord Party candidates for Egbeda/Ona-Ara were met with shock after the community leaders rejected them right in their presence during a meeting held yesterday at the home of one of the top political leaders in the community.

One of the leaders was heard saying, we cannot support the accord party because We don’t know their presidential candidate and don’t know them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSyy1cBjCw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by triple996(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Comedy grin

4 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Give them money they will know the party.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by phemmie06(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2023
It is not a crime not to know the presidential candidate so far you know the candid that come to you and you trust him that he won't fail you, because who knows maybe that is the only party that gave him access to run.
As for me na personality I de vote for not party

3 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2023
This is how Yoruba and Hausa will reject one Egbon e go clear for u nah eyes very soon awon oloshi

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by onadana: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
How can you vote for what you don't know?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by heykims(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Why u cut the clip na?
He concluded by saying 'we are all Yorubas, we are endorsing.....'
You no let us hear that part sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2023
That's Teslim's local government and Mainkde has a lot of influence there too.

Na him run them street.

7 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by princeade86(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
We should all reject tinubu to his face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
angry that's yaruba for you, they rejected him because the presidential candidate of the party isn't yaruba..

Because prof imumolen is from SS, yaruba have clearly shown us their true colors with this awalokan of a drug baron..

that's what I'm preaching to Igbos O, if Peter Obi sees 20k votes from yaruba let moto jam me...

Nigerians of other tribes, Vote Atiku the Unifier, only he can bury this evil agenda brewing from them.

Mindlog:

Motor go jam you for sure, just save for orthopedic hospital admission and that is, if you are lucky not to die on the spot.

I did my survey in the South west bro, I'm extremely confident, Obi will be thoroughly disgraced by Yorubas.

Hopefully he drops out Feb 14,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by VCE45(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
E Shock U

ACCORD PARTY now 👇👇👇

2 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
22 Days to go.
I see sentiments switching from Obidient to Biafra by Force
I see anger and betrayal from the South West to the North for refusing to support the APC candidate.
I see a united North beating a divided South. All in all, I pray for the unity of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Sabadon(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
My Ibadan people that year grin
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by money121(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Sabadon:
My Ibadan people that year grin
Ibadan mesi ogo.

4 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Sunnybabe(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Way to go...
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Uniqueteco77: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Tinubu listen and listen attentively o, Obi we know, Datti we know, but who art thou?
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Give them money they will know the party.
You spoke my mind.
They will either prefer to vote the devil parading himself as a saint or the devil himself that promised them progress than someone who is new to them.
But that man is courageous sha. For him to tell them boldly in their face.
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Barrywilly(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Oyo is lockdown for Baba Emi Lokan. It is a no go area for Obi. Atiku will certainly get his 25%. We are all for the Jagaban, the Asiwaju of all Igbos dead or alive grin grin grin. The old man said omo Yoruba ni gbogbo wa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by wethebest(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Same way Tinubu is going to be rejected and sent on permanent retirement in 22 days time

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Mindlog: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
angry that's yaruba for you, they rejected him because the presidential candidate of the party isn't yaruba..

Because prof imumolen is from SS, yaruba have clearly shown us their true colors with this awalokan of a drug baron..

that's what I'm preaching to Igbos O, if Peter Obi sees 20k votes from yaruba let moto jam me...

Nigerians of other tribes, Vote Atiku the Unifier, only he can bury this evil agenda brewing from them.

Motor go jam you for sure, just save for orthopedic hospital admission and that is, if you are lucky not to die on the spot.

8 Likes

Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by BlueDuck: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
AnonPoet:
The accord Party candidates for Egbeda/Ona-Ara were met with shock after the community leaders rejected them right in their presence during a meeting held yesterday at the home of one of the top political leaders in the community.

One of the leaders was heard saying, we cannot support the accord party because We don’t know their presidential candidate and don’t know them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSyy1cBjCw

Those aren't community leaders...they are just a bunch of useless old men trying to fill their empty stomachs
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by Cantonese: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Atiku.

It has always been Accord(ing) to PDP. If you are contesting a seat in the PDP and fail to get the ticket, simply cross to Accord, pick the ticket and get the support of PDP, if you are popular there
Re: Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) by SpaghettiThots: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Is this how you've chosen to die?

Thinkam:

I did my survey in the South west bro, I'm extremely confident, Obi will be thoroughly disgraced by Yorubas.

Hopefully he drops out Feb 14,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Boss, Bawa Testifies In ₦1.4 Billion Oil Subsidy Fraud Trial / "Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / UK Anti-corruption Police In Nigeria To Interrogate Oil Dealers On Diezani Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.