Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards (436 Views)

Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Saraki: Why Buhari Should Release Deji Adeyanju / N45m Form: INEC Should Penalize Buhari For Violating Electoral Act - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
NIGERIANS SHOULD PERSUADE THE INEC TO RELEASE THESE TWO IMPORTANT INFORMATION..

1. INEC should publish the number of Registered Voters (both new and old registrants) whose PVCs were NEVER EVER PRODUCED by the INEC, but their names and details are inside the INEC’s Online Voter-Registration Portal. (Fully categorised according to the states, ages, gender, and occupation)

2. INEC should publish the number of existing Registered Voters (who had earlier collected their PVCs), but they did “Transfer of Polling-unit”, or “Update of Voter-Information”, or that they applied for the replacement of Lost or Defaced-PVC, But their PVCs HAD NOT YET BEEN RE-PRODUCED by the INEC., Yet their names and details are inside the INEC’s Online Voter-Registration Portal. (Also fully categorised according to the states, ages, gender, and occupation)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by lhordspy: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
There is nothing like 'never produced PVCs' . please get your fact right.

You people clamour for free and fair election, but always quick to start attacking INEC when things are not going to your favour. Your mischievous plan turned into a miscalculation. A dumb one.

Some South-easterners were imported from across the 5 Southeastern states into Lagos, most especially Anambra ; during the Endsars protest and during the supposedly '3 million march for Obi' at the beginning of political campaign. In a bid to teach Tinubu some lesson in Lagos and take over Lagos. They re-registered in Lagos instead of changing their voting unit to Lagos.

Most of this registration were flagged as doubles registration and deleted from INEC database. Now those people are stuck. No money to go back to their states and they can't vote in Lagos too. Double wahala. They now resorts to blackmailing INEC.

Shiiiiiooooor.
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
I support
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Hmm

There are lots of disenfranchised registered voters.

WHAT ARE THOSE VOTERS SUPPOSED TO DO NOW.??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by Cherish233: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even if they do wuruwuru must dey.
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by Efuaye(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
How quick you are to spew your usual nonsense!

I and my wife registered the same day, have never ever registered nor voted before, yet my card came out but my wife's didn't!
We have lived in Lagos for over 3 decades!

How much are you paid to be a nuisance on nairaland?

lhordspy:

You people clamour for free and fair election, but always quick to start attacking INEC when things are not going to your favour. Your mischievous plan turned into a miscalculation. A dumb one.

Some South-easterners were imported from across the 5 Southeastern states into Lagos, most especially Anambra ; during the Endears protest and during the supposedly '3 million march for Obi' at the beginning of political campaign. In a bid to teach Tinubu some lesson in Lagos and take over Lagos. They re-registered in Lagos instead of changing their voting unit to Lagos.

Most of this registration were flagged as doubles registration and deleted from INEC database. Now those people are stuck. No money to go back to their states and they can't vote in Lagos too. Double wahala. They now resorts to blackmailing INEC.

Shiiiiiooooor.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
There is nothing like 'never produce PVC'. please get your fact right.

You people clamour for free and fair election, but always quick to start attacking INEC when things are not going to your favour.

Some South-easterners were imported from across the 5 Southeast states into Lagos, most especially Anambra during the Endears protest and during the supposedly '3 million march for Obi' at the beginning of political campaign. In a bid to teach Tinubu some lesson in Lagos and take over Lagos. They re-registered in Lagos instead of changing their voting unit to Lagos.

Shiiiiiooooor.
Read the MAIN POST again slowly Mista-Man..

I am very sure of what I am saying.

People who registered since 2014, and some other people who registered in 2018, but never got their cards printed, and they didn't register again this time, yet they didn't see their cards, it was still not printed, but their information is inside the portal.

There are some people who attained 18-years within this recent cycle, and they registered for the very first time within this registration period. And their cards were not available.

You specifically mentioned LAGOS.??

THIS THING HAPPENED IN DIFFERING NUMBERS NATIONWIDE IN ALL THE STATES..

And then,, the silly scenario you painted is fictitious, and it happened only inside your imagination..

What I explained inside this post actually happened to people close to me.
And they are not in LAGOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by EmekaA125(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
INEC is frustrating Nigerians.
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mynd44
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by Dajugba: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is the reason why they are delaying things

2 Likes

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Efuaye:
Mynd44, Seun, NLfpmod, why is this major issue not on the front page?
Please, escalate this
It's actually because the Mods don't believe that there are people whose PVCs were actually Not-Printed by the INEC.

Thus, the Mods don't properly relate with the situation that was described in the topic,, so they cannot understand what the directly-concerned and affected people are going through.
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by nameo: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Some South-easterners were imported from across the 5 Southeastern states into Lagos, most especially Anambra ; during the Endears protest and during the supposedly '3 million march for Obi' at the beginning of political campaign. In a bid to teach Tinubu some lesson in Lagos and take over Lagos. They re-registered in Lagos instead of changing their voting unit to Lagos.

Shiiiiiooooor.

If their names were flagged as double registrants and srruck out of INEC database, why are their names still on INEC site as valid registrants?

Oponu, hope you know that was what the OP was asking about: those whose names are in INEC database as registrants but INEC could not find their PVCs
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by vhykeeytor(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Efuaye:
How quick you are to spew your usual nonsense!

I and my wife registered the same day, have never ever registered nor voted before, yet my card came out but my wife's didn't!
We have lived in Lagos for over 3 decades!

How much are you paid to be a nuisance on nairaland?

The guy is very useless and foolish...if an applicant is flagged for multiple registration, what stops INEC from publishing it. So they can trace where their PVC is. I have registered like 5times to vote. I never got my PVC, during last year's registration, I went online to transfer one of the 5 TVC (temporary) to Kano. They think I wanted to vote for Agbado master, and they sent it to me. Sometimes you have to do something else to outsmart the crooks in government.

They imported 3 million Igbo to Lagos in 2020...do you even know what 3 million people looks like? Idiot

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by Efuaye(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Just imagine that!

Before I got mine, I had to write petitions and escalated to the inec office, and went on twitter to call them out, in fact, I fought like a mad dog before I was called to one of their offices for collection!

vhykeeytor:

The guy is very useless and foolish...if an applicant is flagged for multiple registration, what stops INEC from publishing it. So they can trace where their PVC is. I have registered like 5times to vote. I never got my PVC, during last year's registration, I went online to transfer one of the 5 TVC (temporary) to Kano. They think I wanted to vote for Agbado master, and they sent it to me. Sometimes you have to do something else to outsmart the crooks in government.

They imported 3 million Igbo to Lagos in 2020...do you even know what 3 million people looks like? Idiot
Re: INEC Should Release The Information About All The Unprinted PVC Cards by BluntCrazeMan: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Efuaye:
Just imagine that!

Before I got mine, I had to write petitions and escalated to the inec office, and went on twitter to call them out, in fact, I fought like a mad dog before I was called to one of their offices for collection!

Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod..

People are suffering.

Let this be on the FP.
LET THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT SOME OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH.

(1) (Reply)

Hear What El-rufai Said About Tinubu / What Would Have Happened If Obi's Supporters Had Retaliated Today's Attacks? / Thank You CBN Governor �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.