Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) (102593 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Schelube(m): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Its quite unfortunate he died like this. He was a good fellow to anyone that knows him. He was nice,kind and jovial.I have known him for more than 10years before i left port harcourt. I guess he changed his identity totally including state of origin before creating that facebook account as Emmanuella Adaolisa instead of Emmanuel Nwaolisa. His origin is Imo State not Ondo. What a world.

2 Likes

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by shineeye1: 4:15am On Feb 06, 2023
amuwo1980:
The poster and the rest of you are completely useless , so all the good things this person deed pales before the secret of being a transgender? And they left her in a ditch for hrs ( reason am not relocating to nigeria) she is a trained pharmacist and committed to the Catholic Church , pls leave this person to rest in peace

Dear wild westerner, you can run from Nigeria but you cannot run from the judgment of God neither can you argue with your soon coming divine sentence

1 Like

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Regex: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2023
At least he died happy.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Philosopher1979: 4:23am On Feb 06, 2023
For thousands of years, human beings went around naked until the invention of clothing.
Even at that, several human and African tribes went about naked as it was seen as normal and
perharps only rich people could Afford clothes.
Even among the Yoruba, there is a festival in Ondo State where the virgins naked themselves
https://tribuneonlineng.com/aringinya-festival-celebrating-ikare-akokos-date-with-fertility-chastity/
And we all know Zulu tribe in South Africa go naked for some of their festivals.
There are many indigenous tribes where they have lost contact with civilization where the people go about naked
The Koma tribe in Northern Nigeria comes to mind.
Nigerians criticize a lot of things they don't understand
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gosunndi(m): 4:23am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Funny thing is if the so called christian heaven exists, this trangeder will make it and all the wicked christians on this thread criticizing her will not enter the heaven. RIP beautiful soul. May your sojourn to the other world be peaceful and painless.
No mind them Jarre.
Idiots criticizing what they do not understand.
Lacking an iota of compassion, even on a departed soul. That individual was in church believing that it's the same God that made her the way she was, and hoping to find solace and love. But seeing how wicked and daft even church members were, she couldn't open up to them. When some people in advanced societies try to propagate tolerance and universal love, the so-called godly people resist it and term it demonic.
PS: I'm not LGBT or anything like that, but I'm intelligent and civilized enough not to question, hate, nor oppress anyone simply because they appear or act different.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chopcy29: 4:26am On Feb 06, 2023
FarmTech:

Contact Naptip asap. https://naptip.gov.ng/about-us

Thank you boss
I think this will be of help. I will need write to them. I hope I won’t be charged as I don’t have any cash with me, and I’m just like a whistleblower who has nothing to lose or gain, just that I was touch by what I saw
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Tans and bisexuals deserves death punishment

Not in this country

1 Like

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Gosunndi:

No mind them Jarre.
Lacking an iota of compassion, even on a departed soul. That individual was in church believing that it's the same God that made her the way she was, and hoping to find solace and love. But seeing how wicked and daft even church members were, she couldn't open up to them. When some people in advanced societies try to propagate tolerance and universal love, the so-called godly people resist it and term it demonic.
PS: I'm not LGBT or anything like that, but I'm intelligent and civilized enough not to question, hate, nor oppress anyone simply because they appear or act different.

Are you justifying her being a trans
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

so dem get blokus of heaven?

yes dem get. transgender de heaven?
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Gosunndi:

No mind them Jarre.

does being in church excuse his lifestyle? do you think God is moved because you are in church?

with the way you are insulting people in your post, what makes you think you are civilised?
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm..... died in the gutter like a dog .... no one bothered to help. Hmmm .... nature striked back? Did the priest know? ... let me not say what I'm thinking.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chopcy29: 4:48am On Feb 06, 2023
The guy committed no offense, and did not also hide anything from the public. He stated it on his Facebook profile even on his Instagram page, he made it known that he’s a trans. It’s the dumb individuals that were following him sheepishly without finding out not till his death even when he wrote it in all the social platforms he signed into and even advised it sef.

Be smart, play smart and don’t stop learning

2 Likes

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Why are we embarrassing the dead?
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Sometimes I ask myself why do some men and women just like disgracing themselves? Originality thrown to the wind. Not cool at all

1 Like

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NezzyMike: 5:07am On Feb 06, 2023
Gosunndi:

No mind them Jarre.

You're an advocate
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Funny thing is if the so called christian heaven exists, this trangeder will make it and all the wicked christians on this thread criticizing her will not enter the heaven. RIP beautiful soul. May your sojourn to the other world be peaceful and painless.

How will he make it when he denied who he truly is?
he lied and live a life of deceit throughout his days till death.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Rest in Power Emmanuel(a). May those whose lives were touched by yours remember the good and and learn from the bad times.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Osariemen12: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Nothing wrong about being a trans. Rest in peace, xe.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lifenajeje(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
First OF all there is nothing like transman or transwoman! All that are confusions of devil on humans today.

You can deceive your Father
You can deceive your Mother
You can deceive your Pastor
You can deceive your siblings
You can deceive your Friends
But you CANNOT deceive GOD.
The young man succeeded in deceiving people but has gone to stand before the One that cannot be deceived.

If your eyes can see you do Evil, the Owner and creator of your eyes has seen you.
What you do in the dark is an open sepulchre before GOD.

Instead of trying to hide and Deceive people, Go before GOD, Confess and repent of your evil and SURRENDER to JESUS for Help.

I have to quote u on this

There are people born incomplete.

Have u not seen females that look 99 percent male and vice versa..

I grew up with one ..

Or would u say siamese twins are from the devil .

My third child came to life with jejundial atresia( a situation where the intestine and stomach are not joined together )

Visits teaching hospitals and see kids with different abnormalities..

It is never easy for girls/boys who look like the other sex growing up

If they come from wealthy homes option available is having to undergone surgical procedures changing to the dorminant sex .

2 Likes

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2023
It is nothing but a foolish statement on the part of the person saying so
PlayMaker14:
[/b]

The priest should also make same prayers for any urchin that is not wishing Nigeria well.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
I actually feel sorry for him.
Get God, get sense.

1 Like

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Chopcy29:
The guy committed no offense, and did not also hide anything from the public. He stated it on his Facebook profile even on his Instagram page, he made it known that he’s a trans. It’s the dumb individuals that were following him sheepishly without finding out not till his death even when he wrote it in all the social platforms he signed into and even advised it sef.

Be smart, play smart and don’t stop learning
A large multitude of Nigerians are hopelessly illiterate
Very perplexing
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chudisco(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2023
koby86:
Wish I could read were he did his early education and where he has travelled to, that dude face looks familiar, especially when he still identifies himself as a guy

He schooled at All Saints primary school Onitsha and Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by koby86: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Beniyke1:
From Onitsha, Anambra State. Attended Metropolitan College Onitsha for his junior secondary and finished at Dennis Memorial Grammar School(DMGS) then a pre-degree in Unizik Awka before gaining admission to study Pharmacy in University of PortHarcourt where he graduated from 3years ago and actually already practicing before his untimely demise

Not close, seems the guy lied about coming from Ondo state.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Towma(f): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2023
A lot of people on this thread don't know the meaning of transgender. Why are many Nigerians so ignorant? Good God.
Transgender individuals are not born as half man, half woman. They are born as the opposite sex and then decide to live life as another gender. Eg a man born completely as male with male parts, male voice, male physique etc, decides to start wearing female clothes and makeup and fake breasts to lok like a woman. That's a transgender.

The ones that are born with both male and female parts are hemphrodites. Transgender are born 100% as male or as female.

The ignorance on this thread is mind-blowing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okiton: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2023
EpicNigerian:
I'm confused. What's his/her crime?
her crime is deceiving the people and our mother church. It's unfair
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by GerogeI(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Emmanuella Adaolisa, a singer at St. John's Catholic Church in Iwofe, Port Harcourt was discovered to be a trans woman after death.

IGBERETV learnt that Emmanuella Adaolisa who had been identified as a lady died in a Keke accident.

Church members claim they had no knowledge that Emmanuella was a man until mortuary attendants made the discovery.

However, the word 'Trans' is seen on Emmanuella Adaolisa's Facebook profile.

Chukwuka Gabriel Eseh shared the story on Facebook. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000431348469/posts/pfbid0mFKDHgnHDeQAQdS8aJ2Jw6V178w5faTfBXrabX5iHjuiQkrjpqDSkY3dxuKXbD4rl/?app=fbl

Mourning Emmanuella Adaolisa on Facebook, David Nwanneka Annastesia wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100011763675468/posts/pfbid02C95BQC1x77zubmYUUUhUFbkRPzu7XLudPXvQTdaypuwbo8FUdqeYLZDU5JAfYzUPl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1438363/female-chorister-discovered-man-death-port-harcourt-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

And what exactly is her crime?what kind of ignorance is this?

Trans gender people are people with abnormal or malformed genitals of the opposite sex or both sexes. What exactly is this abusive write up invading her personal space for?
I hope you people know his or her relation can sue not just yhe publishers of yhis story, but also the morgue attendant for defamation and unauthorised invasion of genitals.

D
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kulgid(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2023
There's a thing about he/she with catholic church. RIP
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by GerogeI(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Towma:
A lot of people on this thread don't know the meaning of transgender. Why are many Nigerians so ignorant? Good God.
Transgender individuals are not born as half man, half woman. They are born as the opposite sex and then decide to live life as another gender. Eg a man born completely as male with male parts, male voice, male physique etc, decides to start wearing female clothes and makeup and fake breasts to lok like a woman. That's a transgender.

The ones that are born with both male and female parts are hemphrodites. Transgender are born 100% as male or as female.

The ignorance on this thread is mind-blowing.

Smart Alec. What do you think your rogue mortuary attendent saw, his eyes?
Intersex, heamophroditisim, and all other forms of genital abnormalisim leads to a possible mismatch between outward genitals and the bodies hormonal gender orientation, creating an internal pschological conflict. The soceital conflict is when people without any genital abnormality also claim to be in conflict and want to change their gender identities, and also want kids to change their gender identities, and often at will.

This is a far cry from homosexuality. A person in this form is not necessarily a homosexual. Which is what God and law prohibits , not transgender existence.
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2023
He/she just lay in the keke inside the gutter bleeding till death came. Sad one
Re: Female Chorister Discovered To Be A Man After Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2023
He didn't hide his identity in his social media accounts so why didn't the church members able to know who he really is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / 10 Interesting Things About Veiled Births / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.