Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu (14184 Views)

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:
I am 100% certain tinubu will win
100% is an understatement, I'm 1000% sure tinubu will win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by donpapa(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2023
gozmok1:
When Tunubu couldn't get the CAN support he created his own Bishops, When he couldn't get the endorsement of the Afenifere he went for the former Afenifere leader for endorsement.
Nigerians should expect more desperate moves from Tunubu,
But he fail!

PA fasoranti is the one whose daughter was killed by FuIanis sometime ago and he Tinubu never commiserated with him. Now election come e go receive prayer. No be curse be that?

The bolded isn’t true! He visited him. Wasn’t that where he made the famous β€œWHERE ARE THE COWS”?
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by oyin44: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Jones4190:

100% is an understatement, I'm 1000% sure tinubu will win

God bless you..thank you
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Coolboy009: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:
I am 1000% certain tinubu will win
yes o, in your village.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Keyamo has been noticeably quiet over the naira swap cacophony that has eclipsed the Nigerian atmosphere for the past three weeks. Only for him to come up with this nonsense just to tell us that he's still alive... grin.

Mumu man!!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari is pretending to support the druggie. I know Buhari as a man of integrity and he will never support wholeheartedly the most corrupt politician in the Sub- Sahara Africa.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Poshest4: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2023
But na obasanjo endorsement go vote Peter obi slowpoke

habsydiamond:
Na the endorsement go vote for tinubu abi... OK we dey wait uns till the election day. Yeye people
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1622287191698194437
This is an afterthought endorsement. TAQIYYA endorsement...FAKE ENDORSEMENT. Any eleventh hour endorsement is FAKE! grin grin grin

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Cricketman: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmmm

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by obrian888: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
Buhari is a man of integrity that's why I love him so much. Agreement wether written or unwritten is still an agreement. I know this man means well for Nigeria but some wicked elements are frustrating his every move. God bless Buhari, God bless incoming president Jagaban and most of all God bless Nigeria.

Be living a life of illusion, for Buhari to even endorse Tifnubu is a disaster waiting to happen, he said it in Akwa Ibom that Buhari is a failure, F9 class, so how will a failure endorse a candidate and you are rejoicing? Buhari has a beyond repair image in Nigeria, so we are ok with his endorsement.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by sukar886: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2023
A failure endorsing a looter, naija is gone
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Manofnaija: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu is the incoming president.

Yeeebos should ready for another 8 years of wailing 😁😁

...and your joy will be complete.
You have sworn to remain in pains, suffering penury than for an Ibo person to be happy.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by obrian888: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu is the incoming president.

Yeeebos should ready for another 8 years of wailing 😁😁

So your problem is Obi and Ibos right? i pity you beyond what words can express, progressive and enlighten Yorubas are doing the right thing you are here tribalizing the future of your children, Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen. give us Osibanjo,Fayemi or even Ambode because inspector Fash is a failure like bubu and see if Obidients will not be worried and be in a tight corner.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by mkasum(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2023
You mean Tinubu in the morning and Atiku in the night
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Manofnaija: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2023
obrian888:

So your problem is Obi and Ibos right? i pity you beyond what words can express, progressive and enlighten Yorubas are doing the right thing you are here tribalizing the future of your children, Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen. give us Osibanjo,Fayemi or even Ambode because inspector Fash is a failure like bubu and see if Obidients will not be worried and be in a tight corner.

Whose children? Does that person sound like someone that will have a child nor a family, to say the most.
Reasonable people are talking of how to salvage the country and his pains are the Ibos.
He prefer to remain in pains ontop Ibos matter.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Realrealfact: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Peter obi is winning

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by omoyeni37: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
I hope president obi will put an end to all this hardships facing nigerians, please people i need your assistance, 4,250 can put an end to a life today if i can't raise it, please help a dying soul. 0017893359, GTBank πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by pquaver(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2023
gozmok1:
When Tunubu couldn't get the CAN support he created his own Bishops, When he couldn't get the endorsement of the Afenifere he went for the former Afenifere leader for endorsement.
Nigerians should expect more desperate moves from Tunubu,
But he fail!

PA fasoranti is the one whose daughter was killed by FuIanis sometime ago and he Tinubu never commiserated with him. Now election come e go receive prayer. No be curse be that

How any Igbos killed by ipob/Esn ugm did obi condole? Did he even have balls to condemn them till today? You are out of ur mind ooo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by israelmao(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Who cares about a failure endorsing a failure?Buhari endorsed him yet cabal under his nose are still scheming day and night for his downfall.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by IMASTEX: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Bluntguy:
Was Buhari not supposed to endorse Tinubu before? As if Buhari's endorsement of Tinubu is not unfortunate enough.
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
grin grin grin They obviously don't know what they are doing. Tinubu should even avoid Buhari at this time, because his endorsement will only make the already difficult campaign more tedious.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Jack500: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Manofnaija:

...and your joy will be complete.
You have sworn to remain in pains, suffering penury than for an Ibo person to be happy.

Do hang yourself
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
This Festus Keyamo is a fat foolish goat. Is it PDP that is suppose to endorse Tinubu for APC? Nonsense
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by lomprico(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2023
This bomboy no get sense at all. undecided
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2023
BUHARI have one vote for the election
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:
E go shock you
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by MultiDot: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2023
PMB endorsing Thiefinubu that's preposterous! Are they not both in APC? What value has greeting to a dying man?
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

Buhari Rejected Tinubu since 2020.
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by habsydiamond(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Poshest4:
But na obasanjo endorsement go vote Peter obi slowpoke

no people go vote am nao and we will shock u all
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by PerfectMan24: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kyamo should should try his luck to see if he can win councillorship in his village
Re: Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu by shegz24(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

I'm 100% certain, Tinubu will lose.

So who would win?

If dem sey make you bet now, you go disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Peter Mallong Dies At 60 / Army Blocks Move By Boko-Haram To Hoist Flag In Damaturu / Reps To Ban Sale Of Energy Drinks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.