Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win (1025 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by TonyRazor(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
2023: Ekwunife mocks Obi again, says he doesn't have capacity to win

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the Anambra Central senatorial district, Senator Uche Ekwunife, has denied ever endorsing the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi.

Ekwunife, who described Obi as a force to be reckoned with in the forthcoming general elections, stated that the former Anambra governor did not have the capacity to garner the required spread across the country to make him win the presidential election.

The senator stated these in a statement, signed by herself with her letter-head paper and which was made available to journalists on Sunday.

She was also reacting to an online report which purportedly claimed that she had endorsed Obi in the February poll.

The statement with the caption, ‘My purported endorsement of Peter Obi’, read, “It has come to my notice that an online blog has been circulating articles claiming that I have endorsed the presidential candidate of the LP, Mr Peter Obi, in the forthcoming February poll.

It further attributed statements that may translate as adopting Obi as my candidate for the election.

“I want to state categorically that those statements never emanated from me or my campaign council.

“I also, wish to state that Peter Obi is my leader and an elder brother from Anambra Central whom I respect and hold in high esteem.

“But our political aspiration has become divergent, hence, the need for me to focus on delivering our presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and the vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa, who are of the PDP.

“May I restate that I’m of the PDP and we have candidates in all the elective positions across Nigeria and I cannot at this point, work against my party or any of her candidates for whatever reasons?

“Peter Obi is no doubt, a force to reckon with in the election, but will not be able to garner the required spread that will secure a win, unlike Atiku who has everything it takes to win the election with a high margin.”

She urged the people of Anambra and Nigerians to key into Atiku’s presidential aspiration as a “project to rescue Nigeria and get her on the path of greatness.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
TonyRazor:
2023: Ekwunife mocks Obi again, says he doesn't have capacity to win

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the Anambra Central senatorial district, Senator Uche Ekwunife, has denied ever endorsing the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi.

Ekwunife, who described Obi as a force to be reckoned with in the forthcoming general elections, stated that the former Anambra governor did not have the capacity to garner the required spread across the country to make him win the presidential election.

The senator stated these in a statement, signed by herself with her letter-head paper and which was made available to journalists on Sunday.

She was also reacting to an online report which purportedly claimed that she had endorsed Obi in the February poll.

The statement with the caption, ‘My purported endorsement of Peter Obi’, read, “It has come to my notice that an online blog has been circulating articles claiming that I have endorsed the presidential candidate of the LP, Mr Peter Obi, in the forthcoming February poll.

It further attributed statements that may translate as adopting Obi as my candidate for the election.

“I want to state categorically that those statements never emanated from me or my campaign council.

“I also, wish to state that Peter Obi is my leader and an elder brother from Anambra Central whom I respect and hold in high esteem.

“But our political aspiration has become divergent, hence, the need for me to focus on delivering our presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and the vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa, who are of the PDP.

“May I restate that I’m of the PDP and we have candidates in all the elective positions across Nigeria and I cannot at this point, work against my party or any of her candidates for whatever reasons?

“Peter Obi is no doubt, a force to reckon with in the election, but will not be able to garner the required spread that will secure a win, unlike Atiku who has everything it takes to win the election with a high margin.”

She urged the people of Anambra and Nigerians to key into Atiku’s presidential aspiration as a “project to rescue Nigeria and get her on the path of greatness.”

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
The mocker will soon be the mockeeee soon.
We are OBIDIENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Villa12(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and all other demented effermite zombies 😀

Make una come wail under my comments bikonu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Lipscomb(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please madam loud it more.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Scream(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Does Ekunife have capacity to win?! If yes, why is dhe not contesting? If no, what moral right does she have to mock someone who believes in himself and is doing the required work if she is not a big foool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Ashez: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
25th no too far
Mouth wey talk bad go later talk good
Obedient all the way
Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by technuel: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ada Igbo-Ukwu be careful, you might lose your seat if you don't use wisdom. I know you and Obi's right hand man and political God father is dragging the Seat of Anambra Central Senatorial zone but you must be careful in your alteration as it has what it takes to mar your ambition.
Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by brainint: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Since overtaking is allowed,Victor Umeh prepare to overtake.

1 Share

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Aufbauh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Every reasonable person knows that Obi aspiration is a joke in reality.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Solsix(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now u don lose to victor umeh

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by OdogwuMoney6: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
He meant capacity to rig, idiot.
Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Solsix:
Now u don lose to victor umeh
Don't mind the yeye woman

She's been disgraced by Umeh , A labour Party candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by obyrich(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Every reasonable person knows that Obi aspiration is a joke in reality.
But he replaced Senator Ekwunife with LP senator, Victor Umeh. How much of a joke is that?
Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by GCFRin2034: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Didn’t she lose her seat to labour party already ?
Re: 2023: Ekwunife Mocks Obi Again, Says He Doesn't Have Capacity To Win by Nazgul: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
brainint:

Since overtaking is allowed,Victor Umeh prepare to overtake.
That reminds me...did Victor Umeh win his senatorial election?

(1) (Reply)

APC Group Asks CJN, Ariwoola To Resign Over Supreme Court Judgements / Peter Obi lost his voice, looks Emaciated after campaigning in 23 states (video) / FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.