Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM (1025 Views)

Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More / See How INEC Is Tactically Rigging The 2023 Elections / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Oldnairalanderb: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Wau

Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Jostoman: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria election is a jamboree and i will never disturb myself for any nigeria election again after next week governorship election.
Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Oldnairalanderb: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigeria election is a jamboree and i will never disturb myself for any nigeria election again after next week governorship election.

Hmmm... So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Oplomo: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
These are all compromised INEC staffs working for Tinubu after collecting money. Very shameless people.

They forgot we are in digital age where they can live in infamy forever.

lalasticlala, seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Oldnairalanderb: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oplomo:
These are all compromised INEC staffs working for Tinubu after collecting money. Very shameless people.

They forgot we are in digital age where they can live in infamy forever.

lalasticlala, seun

They can't try this in advanced countries like UK or the US. Only here in Nigeria can such things thrive.

Shame!
Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmm..... just making noise and the riggers sitting cool and calm ignoring then Actions speak louder than words ... someone should've just said bring the petrol and tyre .... and we would now be reading all the details ... who was the mastermind... how much they were paid by who .. etc.
Whoever controls the voting machinery controls the election results.
I would-be surprised at all if the Place Holder is declared winner. When last has anyone heard of Shettima? ... I'm almost sure he's somewhere being coached on Presidential duties and learning how to make presentations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACES OF THOSE RIGGING THE ELECTION CAUGHT ON CAM by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nobody cares about reputation in this country. Somebody can commit a crime, escape from prison and come back to rule the populace. All we take note of is a person’s wealth not character.

Those people go dey alright, last last.

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Have Discovered Every Party ‘Rigged’ Can We Now Cancel The Election? / Pictures Of Olumide Owuru Attacked By Mc Oluomo Thugs In Surulere LG(video) / In A Rerun Election, Obi Will Get Less Votes Than He Did On February 25 - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.