Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) (22183 Views)

Tinubu Has Solution For Impact Of Subsidy Removal, Says Oshiomhole (Video) / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by asanausana91: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
updatechange:

Lol, Shey nahim we Dey enjoy now now..?

Keep enjoying it, mind you if you come here to wail about the hardship of fuel scarcity or naira redesign… I swear na God go punish you!

iam not an illiterate like you. I have my mobile app, I have been doing online transaction far far before this policy.
Only criminals like Tinubu don't want the policy to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by asanausana91: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
benuejosh:
The truth will be bitter but it is the truth.

The CBN is head by an IPOB sympathizer, terrorist financier and Unknown gunmen sponsor according to the DSS. Doubt the number one spy agency at your peril.

They want the country to collapse but they won’t succeed.

How can Peter be in support of the barbaric suffering Nigerians are going through because of new currency. He is supporting suffering and pains. We now clearly know those who are causing Nigerians the pains.
do you know since when Nigerians has been suffering? Is it because it touches the elite class now?
Rice is 50k while your minimum wage is 30k, infact some governors are still paying 18k.
Did you see any governor complaining about that?
This policy has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by updatechange(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
asanausana91:
iam not an illiterate like you. I have my mobile app, I have been doing online transaction far far before this policy.
Only criminals like Tinubu don't want the policy to succeed.

Lol who no come get app bayii??

When u try to log into your account and you’re getting an error msg or when you try to send money and it’s not going through, or is it the extra charges food vendors and others charge for transfer
I’m sure you are also going thru all these, but as long as your watery brains keep telling you it’s only tinubu the policy will affect, you’re fine.
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
poncedeleon:
Adams Oshiomole alledge that CBN Plans is to cause massive protest which might truncate the Elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApitQ5J6Ivc
You are mad oshi

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by asanausana91: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Biglittlelois:
No, their plan is to stop people from voting for APC/Tinubu by creating multiple crises that will greatly affect the masses, to make sure APC is hated, and it's working.
whose plan? Is this not APC policy? Why are you guys fooling yourselves like this?

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by HNICEARTH: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinublu, elruafi and the wailing arm of APC are the ones trying to organise a protest

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Mccullum: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Every reasonable Nigerians understand Emefoolish antics, he wants to trigger violence via weaponizing of currency.

Jagaban will be defeat all his haters.
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lionnation: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
benuejosh:

The CBN is head by an IPOB sympathizer, terrorist financier and Unknown gunmen sponsor according to the DSS. Doubt the number one spy agency at your peril.

How can Peter be in support of the barbaric suffering Nigerians are going through because of new currency. He is supporting suffering and pains. We now clearly know those who are causing Nigerians the pains.
but the policy is an APC policy why are you wailing against your own policy and blaming it on your opponent, are you not stupid? Check am na

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by asanausana91: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ruling party is behaving like an opposition. Oshiomole is APC, the government of the day is APC, CBN governor is APC. So who is Oshiomole blaming now?

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Memphitz357: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120667209:

Truer words have never been spoken.
We have always say the below here,

Two characteristics of Igbos : HYPOCRISY AND LIES!.
It's in them like Peak milk.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us Kings like you.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria we shall get whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise

You've stopped supporting your darling daddy, Buhari??
Wonderful!!!😳😳😳

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by onuman: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is the CBN gov the APC
leadership that implemented currency exchange, or does he work in the banks that distribute the new currency?
Most ungrateful Oshiomhole who came into political lime light as a crusader of egaliterian society for Nigeria, but later chose the job of entertainer for Fula owners of APC.
You will go on hibernation again when they use and throway you for the 2nd time.
You want to go to hibernate in the Senate, therefore you became another Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by peacettw: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
God forgive me but all I can think of is how this man's heart/soul is as ugly and dark as his face.
Totally disgraceful

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by 36STATES: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
jjcena:
Oshomole where is your wife abi girlfriend we you use Edo state treasury go buy

The olosho don carry Edo billions japa.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Opus001: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
But lets look at it this way. We have been hearing about cabal in Aso rock n also that Buhari is not incharge, what if the fuel scarcity n Naira wahala is to stop election and let the MILITARY take over?
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Komoscofield: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bluesea24:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
Lol

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
APC now working against APC. From Aso rock cabal claims from Hell roofai to now protest. Is God not working for Nigeria to destroy this evil party. Self implosion has become their lot. PDP and LP should just capitalise on these lapses by the ruining party and either PDP or LP wins is fine by me. APC is not a party to wish for any country. God will win this time around.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by gabbytabby: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
The more Emefiele and his cohorts shows that they are devil incarnates, The more the electorates understands the nature of the Igbo man.

PO seems to like the hunger and suffering of the people.

benuejosh:

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Opus001:
But lets look at it this way. We have been hearing about cabal in Aso rock n also that Buhari is not incharge, what if the fuel scarcity n Naira wahala is to stop election and let the MILITARY take over?
If military cannot take over during endsars when the civil populace came close to chopping off Goverments head, then they can't overrun the country now. All these are Buharis plans to demarket APC and hand over to Atiku. This whole incident has turned people against the APC the more. Its surprising that few days to election, APC government that should be patronising the people to get their votes are causing them more untold pains.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Gucciblog: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
treatise:

Which monkey in particular, gorilla or chimpanzee?

All of the above

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by rippa(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
poncedeleon:
Adams Oshiomole alledge that CBN Plans is to cause massive protest which might truncate the Elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApitQ5J6Ivc
Dead on arrival
Nobody is protesting
Our protest na to vote out anything APC

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
SK1SOLA:
True talk, e
Emiefele is a PDP MAN, who doesn't know that.

And Buhari is also a PDP man. Funny people everywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by olaeffect(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bilabong:
This APC government have accused every other person but themselfs.

It is like you are not informed.
APC has accused everyone including themselves.
But some unfortunate still insist on voting for them.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by olaeffect(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2023
micflo28:
If military cannot take over during endsars when the civil populace came close to chopping off Goverments head, then they can't overrun the country now. All these are Buharis plans to demarket APC and hand over to Atiku. This whole incident has turned people against the APC the more. Its surprising that few days to election, APC government that should be patronising the people to get their votes are causing them more untold pains.

Na God.
When the god's want to destroy a man, they first of all make him think he is wise by doing stupid things.

1 Like

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Until Nigerian politicians are stones to their graves, people will keep suffering before, during & after elections years, if Biafran government is not restored either by referendum or declaration.

Nigerians are under political spells casted on them by their politicians in/outside of elected positions/government.
Nigerians are busy looking into Russian & Ukrainian political matters, while in West Africa in shit-hold called Nigeria, the whole geographical population are been massacres everyday by state sponsors terrorism to take over indigenous land for Ruga, but Nigerians are cowardice pretending as if Nigeria is something to write good of.

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Gucciblog:
Shut up monkey.

Accidental lovers of NIGERIANs

To the poster below me, they killed 41 people in Katsina state last week.

Is that one not a serious issue in the country?

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Chopcy29: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2023
nerifa:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly
so you are opening different accounts for your nefarious purpose,God will truly meet u at the point of your madness with serious typhoid and malaria.what a low life without self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by socialmediaman: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by updatechange(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2023
socialmediaman:

As e Dey do me, Naso I Dey take yarn am
Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Scamburster:

Why can't mod ban this nuisance permanently from this forum.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / Checkout The Drone View Of N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.