Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate (27229 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by tasalanoni(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wess
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Sandazblack: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
There’s a difference between a yoruba that was born in Nigeria and one born abroad, bring this same boy down to Nigeria and watch him sing Agbado praises grin

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by bukolatitus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/05/nine-year-old-boy-graduates-high-school-david-balogun
Congratulations o boy,i equally rejoice with the parents of the talented boy. Nigeria shall be great at the end
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are so BITTER to yourself especially with the use of just ONE ENGLISH that you heard like how a deaf man uses a word he hears by chance.

Live your life and appreciate people without BITTERNESS. I'm afraid, you're heading into oblivion.

I know you'll respond to this, yes, MENTAL DELUSION will make you do.

Reinaldo:
Complete opposite of APC urchins who are useless to society

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice!

Our very own Young Black Sheldon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by MightySparrow: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
JohnnA1:
This one must be a genius oh; see how him eye dey shine like torch.

Omo Yoruba ATATA!

Future world beater!

World beater not chest beater

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by bukolatitus(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/05/nine-year-old-boy-graduates-high-school-david-balogun
I congratulate him on the achievement and rejoice with his parents. Nigeria will be great after all
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Oduduwa707: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mufasa27:
Omoluabi keep it up... The sky is your starting point...Meanwhile make I go crime section go see why the arrest Emeka for Indonesia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Emola12(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
seanwilliam:
Smart like me
smart kwa? You wey graduate from high school at the age of 32yrs lol........laf wan kill my enemies
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Obyino: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mufasa27:
Omoluabi keep it up... The sky is your starting point...Meanwhile make I go crime section go see why the arrest Emeka for Indonesia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You de craze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Backlaw406(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Offpoint1:
If not that I was born in the village, what is high school that I wouldn't have graduated at 6?

I've been rejected admission thousands Times because my short hand refused touching my ears when crossed over my big head.

Congratulations David, you're not brilliant... You were just born in the right era and environment.
Jealousy kill you there. He's not bright. Is he the only one there, why all the rest don't come up with his feat at that age. Omo, that boy is super genius. Take it or leave it. It obviously shows.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Federalis: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Me sef for graduate at the age of 7, nah our government cause am.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by cadet222(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Brilliance and intelligence does not know tribe nor race nor religion. Just congratulates the kid and move on.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Shildren of Hate! Here we go again!

Cry me a river

Even before opening the thread, I expected you folks to turn it to a tribal bashing opportunity.

Glad I wasn't disappointed..!
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Ruthymoon(f): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
If not that my parents waited for me to be 5 years before i started kg 1 πŸ™„ who is high school secondary school, wey I nor go fit finish 😏😏😏😏😏
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by cadet222(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Brilliance and intelligence does not know tribe nor race nor religion. Just congratulates the kid and move on.
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by sofeo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Alright!
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Gandrova: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
ecolime:
Nigerians are smart and intelligent people. Give us good leadership and we will thrive anyway.

God bless David Balogun.
God bless Nigerians & Nigeria
God bless incoming President Peter Obi.

Nigeria shall rise again.
Must you display your stupidity often? What has Pithobi gat to with this great news?
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by ecolime(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Must you display your stupidity often? What has Pithobi gat to with this great news?

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Gandrova: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
The success of a kid has to with foundation the parents gives.
You can't give what you don't have or understand. Congratulations to the kid born to be great!

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Solocoin: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
If he's in Nigeria he will be thinking how to write common entrance exam by now.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
armadeo:
Sheldon Cooper in the making.

If you want to laugh just read all the comments above me in context of the original post.
100% 110%
Ain’t no cut on this shyt nigga
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by IbileIfe: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
JohnnA1:
This one must be a genius oh; see how him eye dey shine like torch.

Omo Yoruba ATATA!

Future world beater!
God sent.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by JohnnA1: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

World beater not chest beater
Gba yi cool

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Sweetvie: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice.
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Familiar name with familiar news. Just go read drug news and you know which names to find.
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Antoeni(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigeria Govt Won’t Celebrate This Kind of Success ,
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by Mayeldah(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
someone should explain black holes for me...

β€œI want to be an astrophysicist, and I want to study black holes and...
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by shegzhkn: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
bukolatitus:
I congratulate him on the achievement and rejoice with his parents. Nigeria will be great after all

Lol, the boy is all American as they come.
Nigeria can only be changed by it citizens after all you've got over 200M of them, folks like this kid may wanna identify with their root but that is where it ends.
Re: 9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate by imagrg(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
When our kids are in HK learning how to hack people's account or dupe people of their hard-earned savings.

Many of our young men are into various crime ...even ritual murder trying to reap where they did not sow. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike May End Soon As Sambo Intervenes / Protest In AuchiPoly As Two Students Are Killed By Security / A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.