Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate (2965 Views)

PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters / PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Hmm, sounds ridiculous but true… igbos are rude, stubborn and disrespectful.
At least fulanis are constituting their madness in the forests, I won’t support anyone that will bully me in my own state.
Your problem is inferiority complex with a blend of physical and mental laziness....
To put it directly, you're just lazy and st*pid. When you can't compete with another person on a level playing ground, you'd start blaming Igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Highways: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Peter Obi is not winning any election.

Even though the APC government, through their abysmal performance threw the presidency to him, his followers unfortunately, with their abusive behaviour, too much aggression, and lack of tactics, have pushed it away from him

You don't win people to your side by insulting or bullying them, but by convincing and being nice to them. Two characteristics obidients are short of.

why will I come out and stand in the sun to vote for a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?🤔🤔🤔

4 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Ogbuefi2020: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:
Why is Edo and Delta also included in south south?! They have nothing in common with a man from Akwa Ibom. I understand that it was the usual Ibo trick of breaking up Western Region and what they termed "Yoruba influence". Alex Ekwueme continued the tradition of confusion and hate on Yorubas started by Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu, Michael Okpara and co.
Now you can see that we know politics more than you. Throwing yourself like a slave to the north will not save you from our hands. Edo is now aligning with the East every election. You are a political orphan in the South that's why you ran to fulanis like a slave

7 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Seefinish: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2023
tommy589:

SW did not gang up against Jonathan in 2011 when all their states (except Osun) gave him their votes against Buhari.
Try to dey seefinish
I said misled southwest people
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Seefinish: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Captain8:
we Ijaws are not voting obi, Ijaw and ibibio are not the same....you people are freed to vote your ibo masters once again
then stop dragging south south into it. Edo people that are carrying Obi's issue as if obi is from the south south, are they not from South South?

3 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Seefinish: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Captain8:
we Ijaws are not voting obi, Ijaw and ibibio are not the same....you people are freed to vote your ibo masters once again
then stop dragging south south into it. Edo people that are carrying Obi's issue as if obi is from the south south, are they not from South South? Speak for yourself not for Izon people

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by updatechange(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Your problem is inferiority complex with a blend of physical and mental laziness....
To put it directly, you're just lazy and st*pid. When you can't compete with another person on a level playing ground, you'd start blaming Igbos.

This is one of the things I’m saying, imagine someone calling me stupid and lazy just because I said the truth whc everybody knows? From the north to the south y’all have created great enemies for yourselves and even across the borders.
Do I blame you? No! Reason, because it’s inborn so I understand.
Imagine even their females are not left behind, chai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
I lived with ijaws in Rivers state for 15 years of my life. And I know for sure they will never vote an igbo presidential candidate rather they will prefer to go the way of the north or west.
Not only ijaws but ikwerres.
When I was there reason was igbos can suffocate you in your own environment.
Obidients will be shocked with the kind of results that will come out from the south south especially the riverine areas.
No wonder all the warlords there are supporting Tinubu.

How do Igbos suffocate people in their environment? I wan learn something.

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Urchinpainer: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
I lived with ijaws in Rivers state for 15 years of my life. And I know for sure they will never vote an igbo presidential candidate rather they will prefer to go the way of the north or west.
Obidients will be shocked with the kind of results that will come out from the south south especially the riverine areas.
Almajiri shut up!

3 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Urchinpainer: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

How many Warlords do you know apart from Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?
Hahahaha... Which war exactly did they fight in?.

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Villa12(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

This is one of what Op is saying. You guys lack manners. He is lazy because he's airing his views which might be right or wrong though?

Most of you will learn politics in the hard way when your Obi come a distant third in the coming election

4 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Afriifa(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
You are fucking wrong brother..
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Afriifa(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2023
VenExchangee:

Keep wailing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't mind that fool.. I am am Ijaw from bone to spirit.. I carry Obi matter for head pass core Igbos for Benue State.. I still the preach the message go south-south and my bros whether urhobos, Isokos, all share the same conviction.

8 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Afriifa(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

How many Warlords do you know apart from Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?
I don"t wanna loud it.. But bro.. Master Dey Obi Game.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Kingabia1998(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:
Look at mumu who do you think ikwerres are

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Afriifa(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Captain8:
you already know you will lose...
Ebenaowei. Obi OGELE naim sure pass ooh! Enter the train bro.. With Obi, our youths will no longer be doing illegal refining.. Obi will train our sharp boys in China and other top nations to adopt modular refineries. Boys go cash out big.. Trust Obi. Tamuno Obi ke O Preye de.

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Neckpresser101: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2023
As an ikwere guy we will always support Igbos

Olaniyi! 😂😂😂The hate campaign won't work in fact it's back firing!! Nigerians are not fools!! Igbos have not been the one in helms of affairs over 60 years!!! We know the people that has been ruling since that is you yorubas , hausas and Fulani

Igbos stood with Jonathan till the end!! Igbos are never hated thus why they thrive in business ,.

Some of you western lots are lazy and compete

In fact stats showed that , the number of Igbos that can speak both Hausa and Yoruba fluently is higher than any tribe in Nigeria ! Olaniyi that's how to be succeful in a multi lingual nation lol

SOUTH SOUTH and South East has always been voting in same direction too late your agbado northern vote is heavily splitted amongst Atiku ,kwankwanso and PO

Olaniyi olaniyi!!! How many time did I call you , you can't hate people God has blessed! You remember
At the end of the war, Awolowo approved a 20-pound policy where all re-integrated Biafrans, regardless of how much they had saved in banks

No be today una hate start olaniyi . It has always backfired ! SE has the lowest poverty rate what does that tell you?

We'll will never vote someone who licks microphone

6 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by maestroferddi: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2023
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us...

Peter Obi is really scrambling una head, that's why you have been creating series of ridiculous threads trying to whip up sentiments...

Being the loser that you guys are, you have refused to face reality even when it is staring you in the face...

3 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

My dear yoruba Muslim brother, you still never give up on this your 'SS must hate Igbos but love our Yoromuslim skull' propaganda. grin

E never still clear for your eye say you dey waste your time? grin

Edo people wey near Una pass Igbos don carry Peter Obi matter for head, na im make una thievnuubu urchins dey lament. Una go learn this month.. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Kennyprince:
We don't need ijaw to win elections

Yoromuslim thievnuubuist deceiving himself. grin
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Advocate500: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Hmm, sounds ridiculous but true… igbos are rude, stubborn and disrespectful.
At least fulanis are constituting their madness in the forests, I won’t support anyone that will bully me in my own state.
lol, better country can be traded for tribalism,hate and bigotry only in Nigeria, continue,you doing igboman and Peter obi.nobody will beg anyone to do what is right,our ugly experience of evil leadership will direct our steps, worry not.
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Advocate500: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Evil leadership will direct people on who to vote not religion,tribal or sentiment ,so worry not,ijaw man have enjoyed the evil leadership of buhari and APC.
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Owologbo(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Kennyprince:
We don't need ijaw to win elections

Use your brain. don't let urchins use your brain.
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Afriifa:
Ebenaowei. Obi OGELE naim sure pass ooh! Enter the train bro.. With Obi, our youths will no longer be doing illegal refining.. Obi will train our sharp boys in China and other top nations to adopt modular refineries. Boys go cash out big.. Trust Obi. Tamuno Obi ke O Preye de.
It is true, as he thought all Anambra youth, how to drink hero beer, only mumu non Igbo will believe the packaged fraud, that failed to pay minimum wage, conduct local government election , and cause 13months strike during his reign in Anambra
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by PeterObi4LP: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2023
OP minus 8yrs from your current age, flash back think of how you were then and now. Add another 8yrs to your current age after voting Tinubu, you would have spend 16 miserable years wasted.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Penguin2: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2023
tommy589:

SW did not gang up against Jonathan in 2011 when all their states (except Osun) gave him their votes against Buhari.
Try to dey seefinish

Then what happened in 2015?

Would you compare yourself to Igbos who stood by Jonathan both 2011 and 2015 when you lots switched on the South in favour of your Fulani masters?

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by ASAPFERG1: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2023
19days remaining for flatheadds to cry the longest cry on earth grin

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by owobokiri(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

How is that your headache?
You should worry about your fulani cousins who are already bolting away from the Agbadorian spectacle of shame
Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by Penguin2: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Peter Obi is not winning any election.

Even though the APC government, through their abysmal performance threw the presidency to him, his followers unfortunately, with their abusive behaviour, too much aggression, and lack of tactics, have pushed it away from him

You don't win people to your side by insulting or bullying them, but by convincing and being nice to them. Two characteristics obidients are short of.

You were never going to vote Obi even if Obidients served you fried egg and salad from when Obi declared for presidency till now.

Don’t hide your bigotry under the presumed aggressiveness of Obidients.

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by dettolgel: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Captain8:
their disrespectful manner is the reason we Ijaws don't like them.
How can ibo man create a republic and boldly add Ijaw territories without consulting

Were the Ijaw consulted when they were added to Nigeria? I am just wondering because it seems according to you sentence you guys were consulted in the decision that brought about Nigeria.

I was also wondering if the ijaws were consulted when their oil Wells were being giving out to everyone except the Ijaws?

1 Like

Re: An Average Ijaw Man Or Woman Can Never Align With An Igbo Presidential Candidate by churchboy21(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Alaye I Dey River’s state laidis, we are voting Obi… Una too de lie for dis Nairaland aswr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Aso Rock: Tinubu Screams On Seyi, His Son “don’t Damage My Government!” / It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / Ibrahim: With CBN Printing Money, I’m Justified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.