Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? (331 Views)

What Is Going On Here (Graphic Pictures) / What Is Going On In This Photo That Is Madly Trending On Twitter / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Here are my stats:
Early twenties.
University undergraduate(averagely intelligent).
Only child.
Anti social.

So, nothing is going on in my life asides schooling and I'm not close to anyone asides my parents. My mates have things going on for them. They party, they have money, nice apartment, get girls and catch all the fun. While I'm indoors reading my books or surfing the internet. I don't drink nor smoke. I don't play football nor do I watch it(any sport).

This year, only my parents have called me. My course mates don't call nor chat me if I don't do it first.
My parents are a little comfortable and send me enough money to live an average student life. But I'm not getting enough out of life.

I tried learning a skill but targeting good grades and learning the skill don't go together for me.
What if I graduate and don't get a job? We have no connection.

My life is boring, monotonous and empty. Seems I'll need someone's footsteps I can follow and learn how to live life properly. It's yahoo boys I'm seeing around not actual people I can learn from.

As for relationship, never been in one. The highest I've gotten from a girl was a hug. If I were a girl, I can't date myself cos I can't even keep a conversation goingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay rant over.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by falcon01: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Well .. you are Boring AF what do you expect?
By the way, how would you rate your looks on a Scale of 10, 1 been hedious 10 been very very attractive
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
falcon01:
Well .. you are Boring AF what do you expect?
By the way, how would you rate your looks on a Scale of 10, 1 been hedious 10 been very very attractive

I'll say 7.
Because everywhere I go, both male and female tell me I'm very fine. A lot of people call me fine boy and all of that. My course mates usually say I'm just wasting my handsomeness by not going after babes.

So how do I stop being boring?
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by falcon01: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

I'll say 7.
Because everywhere I go, both male and female tell me I'm very fine. A lot of people call me fine boy and all of that. My course mates usually say I'm just wasting my handsomeness by not going after babes.

So how do I stop being boring?
it's hard man but the easiest way is to pretend. Pretend you know what you are doing, pretend you are the shit adopt an interesting lifestyle talk to girls more

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
falcon01:
it's hard man but the easiest way is to pretend. Pretend you know what you are doing, pretend you are the shit adopt an interesting lifestyle talk to girls more

It's hard bro πŸ’€
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by falcon01: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

It's hard bro πŸ’€
very hard man, but you shall conquer. Just put your mind to it and you'll be surprised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Guide To Understanding Your Payslip / Rams For Sale At An Affordable Price / NATCOM Leadership: Dr Baba Mohammed Is The Right, Capable Man For The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.