Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management (909 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Joevics(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Here's a breakdown of what both candidates did as governors of their respective states.

Please list out anything you feel was not mentioned.

1. Healthcare
Peter Obi
- Built heart surgery hospital in Onitsha
- Built College of medicine
- Built several healthcare centers
- Upgraded and licensed all school of nursing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Didn't build a single hospital in 8 years
- Upgraded hospitals

2. Education
Peter Obi
- Took Anambra from number 25 in Waec to number one.
- Built and refurbished primary and secondary schools accross the state.
- Donated over 30,000 computers, printers and generators to all schools in Anambra.

Tinubu
- Upgraded and built modern schools.

3. Debt
Nigeria is in massive debt, so we need a president that can manage these debts.

Peter Obi
Didn't borrow one naira, paid Anambra state debts and saved over 75 billion naira.

Tinubu
Left a debt of over 100 billion naira for Fashola, even after increasing taxes in the state.

Vote Wisely

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lagos State became popular for infrastructure development under Gov. BABTUNDE FASHOLA.
The Indomie generation of Tinubu supporters are being deceived

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Blizzy9ja: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Lagos State became popular for infrastructure development under Gov. BABTUNDE FASHOLA.
All they've been made to know is Tinubu built Lagos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blizzy9ja:

That is the only nonesense they say. You wonder what Fashola, Ambode, and those who ruled Lagos ever did?

Tinubu that did nothing suddenly corners everything. Grace wey the man carry loud tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Indeed;

It’s too difficult to defend the APC and don’t look or sound foolish especially in times like this that money is not circulating enough to encourage them with the difficult task…

I seriously do not envy them at all…

Okay to prove this to you, let any urchin answer this question;

Why are the APC bots 🤖 and Governors very aggressive against the Naira redesign policy?

Could it be that the proposed bulky money promises made to them (urchins) by their principal is badly affected by the restrictions?

Just a friendly question
😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Parachoko: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol you want to compare a keke nape to a trailer, shay them they wine me ni grin person way him present state governor saludo they rurbish up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by DaddyCork: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Indeed;

It’s too difficult to defend the APC and don’t look or sound foolish especially in times like this that money is not circulating enough to encourage them with the difficult task…

I seriously do not envy them at all…

Okay to prove this to you, let any urchin answer this question;

Why are the APC bots 🤖 and Governors very aggressive against the Naira redesign policy?

Could it be that the proposed bulky money promises made to them (urchins) by their principal is badly affected by the restrictions?

Just a friendly question
😂😂😂😂😂

u aagian.. u every were.
anyways did u mnentions am from london england uk & i live in rich area called pekam....juss in case u ask!! smiley
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Blizzy9ja: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanksful:

That is the only nonesense they say. You wonder what Fashola, Ambode, and those who ruled Lagos ever did?

Tinubu that did nothing suddenly corners everything. Grace wey the man carry loud tongue
Which kind mumu grace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
Which kind mumu grace

😂😂😂 E dey shocking nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos. They deceived agbadorians
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Joevics:
Here's a breakdown of what both candidates did as governors of their respective states.

1. Healthcare
Peter Obi

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Upgraded hospitals

2. Education
Peter Obi
- Donated over 30,000 computers, printers and generators to all schools in Anambra.

Tinubu

3. Debt

Peter Obi
Didn't borrow one naira, paid Anambra state debts and saved over 75 billion naira.

Tinubu
Left a debt of over 100 billion naira for Fashola, even after increasing taxes in the state.

Vote Wisely

Tinubu’s achievement as a governor shouldn’t be a topic of comparison. I could have helped you with plenty points for your list but no need. You already made up your mind. Also, I don’t support any of the 3 candidates for presidency anyways… but it is very wrong to underscore Tinubu’s contribution to Lagos.

Peace ✌🏾
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
Tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos. They deceived agbadorians

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Exclusive101: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Education

Peter Obi
- Where is prove Anambra was ever at 25th ?
- Name one single Scholl Peter obi built ?
- Donated over 30,000 computers, printers and generators to all schools in Anambra. This is outright lie, how many schools are in Anambra n how many generator did Obi buy ?
- Lecturers went one strick almost a year under Obi
- Obi increased tuition by over 200% n declared education is not for the poor.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Built over 5 millennium schools
- Declared free education for both primary n secondary.
- Paid WAEC for all student be it Igbo or Hausa till date no free education in Anambra under Obi or this 2023.
-Paid busary to Lagos indigene student

Health
- Tinubu built the new Lagos Island maternity hospital, no hospital in Nigeria handles the number child birth it caters for today with replica now in Ikorodu Epe Badagry n Ajah to be expanded to other districta after it resounding success.
- Provided Jigi Bola

Joevics:

Vote Wisely vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Jones4190(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Joevics:

1. Healthcare
Peter Obi

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Upgraded hospitals

2. Education
Peter Obi

Tinubu

3. Debt

Peter Obi

Tinubu

Vote Wisely

handle mop these were the achievement of tinubu in health sector:

1) Control of HIV / AIDS primarily via the Lagos State AIDS Control Agency (LSACA)
2) Roll Back Maleria Programme – Free Maleria treatment, distribution of ITNs etc.
3) National Programme on Immunization
4) School health Programme
5) Control of Tuberculosis DOTS regimen.
6) Hospital based 24 hours free emergency services (LASEMS)
7) Pre hospital ambulance service accessed from the 123 emergency hot lines (LASAMBUS)
cool Marine Rescue Unit.
9) Drug Quality Control Laboratory
10) Task Force on Counterfeit, Fake drugs and Unwholesome Processed Foods.
11) Private Hospital Registration Authority
12) Free Health Programme
13) Blindness prevention Programme
14) State Environmental health monitoring Unit
15) Rural health ambulance boat Service.
16) Drug Manufacturing Unit
17) Continuing Medical Examination Programme.
18) Completion of the abandoned hospital projects at Akodo and Igando
19) The Eye Clinic, LASUTH
20) Rehabilitation of two blocks at the Lagos Island Maternity Hospital.
21) Initial Phase of the LASUTH developmental projects.

go and verify
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thanksful:

They all contributed their quota to building Lagos. Nobody can ever lay claims that they built Lagos from scratch. Tinubu specifically said, he turned around the lekki Ajah corridor that used to be a landfill, he cleaned it up and now it attracts top notch investments in hospitality and real estate.

Just like federal government made Ikoyi, Vi their headquarters then. And Jakande invested in Ikeja.

Every past governors in Lagos all contributed to Lagos development. Lagos enjoyed a unique opportunity of continuity which many states in Nigeria lacks, and that single handedly help on building on what their predecessors has done or started.

Again, NOBODY CAN LAY CLAIMS TO BUILDING LAGOS FROM SCRATCH and im sure Tinubu didn’t not say that specifically. You people just chose to hate him for whatever reason. I personally won’t vote for any of the top 3 candidates but doesn’t mean I’d hate him or underscore his achievements in Lagos. Especially when the opposition federal government didn’t pay him state allowance for years, he never owed any salary during and after.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by HardMirror(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
hehehe. Which tinubu. Lagos is bigger than tinubu. If not for opposition parties that dont know what they are doing. Pdp is just a joke in lagos that is why tinubu seems like a god.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by HardMirror(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
i dont agree that the indomie generation have been decieved. It is old people that are supporting tinubu. The young ones are too naive and busy shouting obi up and down. If you see any young person supporting tinubu it is because of his elders at home.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Kaiser20: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu is just a noise maker who takes credit for others sweat.
Even if Tinubu bought the Land where Lagos is today and built it he should retire on health grounds now and allow other young and healthy Nigerians to move the country.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
None of them is running for the position of a state governor.

Last time i checked, Lagos and Anambra are still third world slums.

Why sombody likes to brag with a slum is a big surprise to me.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Joevics(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jones4190:

handle mop these were the achievement of tinubu in health sector:

1) Control of HIV / AIDS primarily via the Lagos State AIDS Control Agency (LSACA)
2) Roll Back Maleria Programme – Free Maleria treatment, distribution of ITNs etc.
3) National Programme on Immunization
4) School health Programme
5) Control of Tuberculosis DOTS regimen.
6) Hospital based 24 hours free emergency services (LASEMS)
7) Pre hospital ambulance service accessed from the 123 emergency hot lines (LASAMBUS)
cool Marine Rescue Unit.
9) Drug Quality Control Laboratory
10) Task Force on Counterfeit, Fake drugs and Unwholesome Processed Foods.
11) Private Hospital Registration Authority
12) Free Health Programme
13) Blindness prevention Programme
14) State Environmental health monitoring Unit
15) Rural health ambulance boat Service.
16) Drug Manufacturing Unit
17) Continuing Medical Examination Programme.
18) Completion of the abandoned hospital projects at Akodo and Igando
19) The Eye Clinic, LASUTH
20) Rehabilitation of two blocks at the Lagos Island Maternity Hospital.
21) Initial Phase of the LASUTH developmental projects.

go and verify
I didn't say programs. Every government runs programs and most of the things you listed there are from FG and NGOs. I mean infrastructure

It's even worse. So Tinubu didn't build even a health care centre?
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Houstency(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very dubious and callous drug lord called Tinubu

Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Foolishbuhari: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
sunboy:

Tinubu’s achievement as a governor should be a topic of discussion. I could have help you with plenty points for your list but no need. You already made up your mind. Also, I don’t support any of the 3 candidates for presidency anyways… but it is very wrong to underscore Tinubu’s contribution to Lagos.

Peace ✌🏾
Bros Shut up! No one is neutral; Support your bat with your chest. Name one single bridge or flyover he built as governor. The man didn't even build up to 300KMs of road as governor of Lagos state! If you say I'm lying, prove me wrong!
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

Bros Shut up! No one is neutral; Support your bat with your chest. Name one single bridge or flyover he built as governor. The man didn't even build up to 300KMs of road as governor of Lagos state! If you say I'm lying, prove me wrong!

Lol sit down in your village and type whatever. You’re free to call me whatever too, it’s you guys’ way.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Foolishbuhari: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
sunboy:

Lol sit down in your village and type whatever. You’re free to call me whatever too, it’s you guys’ way.
Again, shut up your hole! Werey Wan form I'm neutral. Shameless lots y'all are.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

Again, shut up your hole! Werey Wan form I'm neutral. Shameless lots y'all are.

Again you’re welcome to call whatever name you want. Your name calling won’t produce your candidate any extra votes.

Instead of name calling online, go sell your candidate. My preferred candidate won’t win but im happy to give him my vote God willing.

Go ahead and continue with the name calling like you mama raised you.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by Foolishbuhari: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2023
sunboy:

Again you’re welcome to call whatever name you want. Your name calling won’t produce your candidate any extra votes.

Instead of name calling online, go sell your candidate. My preferred candidate won’t win but im happy to give him my vote God willing.

Go ahead and continue with the name calling like you mama raised you.
If you had a modicum of sense, you'd see that I didn't attack you for your choice of candidate but for your hypocrisy of claiming to be neutral when you're not. Support your candidate with your chest! That's the beauty or curse rather, of democracy.
Re: Tinubu's Vs. Peter Obi's Achievements In Health, Education And Debt Management by sunboy(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Foolishbuhari:

If you had a modicum of sense, you'd see that I didn't attack you for your choice of candidate but for your hypocrisy of claiming to be neutral when you're not. Support your candidate with your chest! That's the beauty or curse rather, of democracy.

Continue to show your arrogance cos you live in my head to know who I support lol 😂 so much you can know between neutrality or not. im happy you realize the beauty of democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Miscreants Attack Mr Macaroni For Supporting Peter Obi / VIDEO: Pastor Chris On Presidential Candidate, Says 'name Is In The Bible' / Nigerians Should Remember This, About The Igbos And Do The Right Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.