Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 (10825 Views)

Supersport Won’t Air Nations Cup Matches As DSTV Fails To Secure AFCON Rights / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Honchoslim16(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2023
She's a brilliant player.

But i think i got to investigate on how she bangs goal like it's a Handball
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Fira09(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
This beautiful babe is on FIRE!

Please when will women start playing in men's football? After all, they allow female referees to officiate men's football now.

That's because we need Asisat Oshoala in the men's Super Eagles squad.

My only concern is that her boobs are drying up with each passing day, which makes her look like a man. 🤦🏼‍♂️
I don't think you lads think straight on this forum, with the likes of Osimhen, Onauchu, Moffi, Lookman and the rest performing awesome in their respective clubs.

you still have the guts to squeeze Oshoala in? Proportionally, you supposed mention Chelsea not eagle's.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Fira09:

I don't think you lads think straight on this forum, with the likes of Osimhen, Onauchu, Moffi, Lookman and the rest performing awesome in their respective clubs.

you still have the guts to squeeze in Oshoala in? Proportionally, you supposed mention Chelsea not eagle's.

Compare the contributions of those names you mentioned to their club sides and their clubs' ranking in the world with the contributions of Asisat to Barcelona and Barce rating. Then, you will realize that we shouldn't be having this conversation. cheesy
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Fira09(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Compare the contributions of those names you mentioned to their club sides and their clubs' ranking in the world with the contributions of Asisat to Barcelona and Barce rating. Then, you will realize that we shouldn't be having this conversation. cheesy
Irrespective of how you twist this, men football is far diff from women football.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Cricketman: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Amotolongbo(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2023
paulolee:
This Barca women are dominating European football and Barca men are dominating la liga too
I tink it’s high time for dis azeezat to win d prestigious ballon d or
She don too try abeeg
Not really, though they are trying

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by tonyashburton: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Women's football sha.Imagine Barca Femeni's
goal difference by now.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Amotolongbo(f): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2023
paulolee:

So many African ladies playing in Spanish clubs
It seems spain is the best league wen it comes to women football in Europe?
French league has the edge above Spainish football in Europe
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by rippa(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Women carrying and making the country proud since time immemorial while the other gender is to waste their lives in Beer Parlour, Cultism, fighting, terrorism, kidnapping, stealing, etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't have anything to do with a Nigerian men, they are us*less to me...all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U dey find attention abi
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by kerry57: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Oh pls get lost undecided who cares about ur opinion boy? U, what have u contributed to Nigeria if not coming online to criticize people undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U should not have a say boy, we don't care about ur opinion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I usually don't reply slowpokes like u. U have just aires the size of ur brain.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Banat89(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2023
You forgot to tell us that the hat-trick is within 20min not full match
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Dollywood(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
If not that Barca is a racist club, world best for sure for her. She could go to Lyon or Chelsea..

Barca would eventually give her Eto’o treatment..

They don’t fancy making blacks their legends..

Ronaldinho, Dani Alves and Abidal are all blacks and considered Barcelona Legend.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Haveyoueatentod: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Bro keep updating us with female football I love this sh!t
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Blazebond(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Either Barcelona is very very good or the female Spanish league is terrible,kudos to her sha,but I believe it is time she left the Spanish league.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by naptu2: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Blazebond:
Either Barcelona is very very good or the female Spanish league is terrible,kudos to her sha,but I believe it is time she left the Spanish league.

A few days ago someone said that some people often complain that the Spanish and French leagues are not competitive, but Lyon and Barcelona always end up in the final of the Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by naptu2: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Miracood2:
The highlight video is unnecessarily long.

That's the official broadcaster of the league. Barcelona's highlight video is much shorter. It's just 3 minutes long, but there's no commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPRPm_9Pag
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by charlizonto: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
I hope she replicates this form for the national team cuz she's been very abysmal lately when it comes to playing for Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by blowjohn(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Yest racists won't allow her even win 2nd or 3rd best player fifa award
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by mysticwarrior(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Oshoala is a formidable striker without equal and a deadly finisher without failure.
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Seunfretty: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
naptu2:
Imagine that you are a Betis player, you are losing 3-0 and you see Oshoala, Mariona and Patri about to come on. It's frightening. (And Oshoala and Mariona score as soon as they come on).
por supuesto ...esa fue Inferno....oshoala por el mundo
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by naptu2: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Of course I'm happy (she laughs).

Of course I'm happy, I mean, the most important thing is that the team is winning, the team is getting better, the mentality every game is really good and also this is the second round of the season and this. . .I think this is the beginning of every tournament.

I think I am one player who believes in process and in ascending, you know, at the beginning of the season I was coming back from injury, I tried to keep working, I tried to keep my mentality on the high side.

You have people who support you, who help you to get better, so I think whatever it is that is happening now goes. . .helping the team, trying to defend, trying to work hard, it's just me trying to work hard and get better every day.

https://twitter.com/DiarioCFEM/status/1622595981761208327
Re: Oshoala Scores 3rd Hat-Trick In 4 Matches As Barcelona Beat Betis 7-0 by Numerouno94(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oshoala is replicating wat Haaland is doing in the premier league.💯

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Host (Niger) 2 - 0 || 2015 African U-17 CAF Tourney / World Cup: South Africa Vs Uruguay (0 - 3) On Wednesday 16th June 2010 / President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.